"THIS HOOD ? , YOU and DRAKE aint built foe..........

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Reason
this the ? the other ? almost got kilt foe".............kim out here rappin harder than ? right now, at least she can thank NICKI for light'n a match under that ass

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Drake is certified ? .... Nikki is from Southside Jamica Queens but I dont think she built for beef... Kim speaking on the ? with CNN & Foxy.....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I love how she called out those YM ? weird ? , a bunch of man kissing, tight jeans wearing faggets. Biggie would be proud of her, say what you want about Kim's looks, but you can never challenge her toughness.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I forgot to add since it happend in Jersey City... 50 Cent did get shot at right after he talked ? about Kim on Hot 97 by Kim goons...
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I love how she called out those YM ? weird ? , a bunch of man kissing, tight jeans wearing faggets. Biggie would be proud of her, say what you want about Kim's looks, but you can never challenge her toughness.

"Black Friday" has over 3 Million combined views on Youtube in 4 days since it was released. Drake, Nicki and Young Money don't want it with Kim. They all need to just fall back:

Go stick your head in a tornado- Brainstorm
    I drop bombs- Flex, Napalms
    Black and yellow, we'll pull up in your ghetto
    Giuseppes when I step out, posted up in stilettos
    ? so pink like my kitty sayin hello
    If I whistle and they'll pistol whip you in all 5 boroughs

Those bars are lyrically better than anything Nicki ever spit. Big would be proud cause Kim put a stamp on her legacy with this diss. Nobody can question her status in the game again. It was cool that NaS just recently co-signed her lyrically also. Again, everytime I heard the song it reminds me of the 90's, this generation ain't bulit for stuff like this.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "Black Friday" has over 3 Million combined views on Youtube in 4 days since it was released. Drake, Nicki and Young Money don't want it with Kim. They all need to just fall back:

Those bars are lyrically better than anything Nicki ever spit.

easily...........I think NIKKI should've fell back after the first back and forth, its like she woke up a "monster" now......I've listened to that track, "BLACK FRIDAY" at least 30 mins straight today, ? is hip hop at its finest, pure battle rap
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea Kim did them in on the mic.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Those bars are lyrically better than anything Nicki ever spit. Big would be proud cause Kim put a stamp on her legacy with this diss. Nobody can question her status in the game again. It was cool that NaS just recently co-signed her lyrically also. Again, everytime I heard the song it reminds me of the 90's, this generation ain't bulit for stuff like this.

lol this dude is hilarious
  • rapmastermind
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol this dude is hilarious

Actually what's pretty funny is all the Nicki fans writing Kim off and calling her a "Has Been" and to "Hang it up, Flatscreen". Nicki was out of her league, Kim comes from a Classic era. She proved that Nicki ain't seeing her Lyrically at all. "Black Friday" conitinues to get more and more popular. Like I said, Nicki don't want it with Kim. She better just move on and promote her album. It would be a mistake if she tried to diss Kim again.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    this the ? the other ? almost got kilt foe".............kim out here rappin harder than ? right now, at least she can thank NICKI for light'n a match under that ass

Besides that...Kim is oldschool. I ain't talking in terms of music. I mean the type of old school any ? from the hood over the age of 25 would notice. Older ? from the hood are just built differently then these new young cats tryna do it. I never even peeped Nicki and Kim's beef to say who said what. But from what I got from the beef, it really is a matter of paying your respect to the one who even gave you the lane you're driving in. Regardless of how hot Nicki is now, she wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the likes of Lil Kim and Foxy Brown. That would be like The Game first coming out and not showing any love to Snoop. We all know that would've been beef and it would've been understood why, so I'm not getting why this new batch of little ? don't even have that same level of respect?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I thought Kim started this ? though?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    so I'm not getting why this new batch of little ? don't even have that same level of respect?

becuz they come out the ? thinkin they pop stars already.........I can't even conversate in a room full a people & say "you" in a sentence without each one of em automatically think the subject is him or herself
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options

I don't know but if NICKI was smart, she'd let KIM finish it
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thats what Nikki and her fans say but they cant come up with an song or interview that verifys this... but anyone can listen to the verses Nikki dropped on songs and clearly hear the subliminal shots at Kim...the fact she admitted Roman Revenge was about Kim and talked ? on Hot 97 cleared the path any way for Kim to get at her legit.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    becuz they come out the ? thinkin they pop stars already.........I can't even conversate*converse* in a room full a people & say "you" in a sentence without each one of em automatically think the subject is him or herself

*fixed*

Don't bring facts in here. It would make too much sense.
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea man she ruffled sum skirts over in that ymcm click, i know nicki was blinkin more ? than usual when she heard that! like hurry up drake write me some crazy ? !
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doesn't Nicki Minaj try to disown New York?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeah that hood ? line went hard as ?

there is no denying that kim murdered ole girl in that diss
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It doesn't matter who started it at this point, Nicki popped ? on the Angie Martinez show and that's all that matters now. Kim then got into her ass so the ball is on Nicki's side now, she can't act like she is too big for beef now because she officially restarted it.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    *fixed*

I don't rock CHUCKS
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol. i'm just waiting to see if nicki/drake replies. i mean the ball is in nicki's court. if anything, she'd love the attention she would get if she does reply.....i say go for it
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't rock CHUCKS

imager.php?id=1212210

..............................smh
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea...Kim went in. She brought back that ? ? . She bout to ? the whole Young Money for dolo
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Yea...Kim went in. She brought back that ? ? . She bout to ? the whole Young Money for dolo

good, get tried of muthafcukas try'n to water down rap, if you weak then the league aint built for you to play in, don't get in the NFL and try convince people they'd rather watch tag instead of tackle......GTFOH
  • rapmastermind
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    lol. i'm just waiting to see if nicki/drake replies. i mean the ball is in nicki's court. if anything, she'd love the attention she would get if she does reply.....i say go for it

1st if Drake or Wayne or Young Money go at Kim it would look like a bunch of dudes ganging up on 1 female which would be wack. Next, what can they say about Kim? she's an open book. Plastic surgeries? Being a Hoe? that's what's not going to win a battle. You have to come with lyrics and flow and a ? beat like Kim did on "Black Friday". Lil Kim showed the world Nicki isn't seeing her lyrically. I think it's best Nicki just let it be, take the L and move on. I telling people, if Nicki tries to respond, Kim going to pull an "Ether" move and drop a new diss on her new album which is rumored to be called "? 2: All Hail The Queen".
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the diss was ok...but im still confused to why ? is really takin this ? seriously.....kim vs nikki is about as wack and irrelevent as.....Jay vs. Jimmy.....J Hood vs. Lox.....Fab vs. Mase.....Game vs. Young Chris

and i get the "you dissed me so imma diss you back...this is hip-hop" angle....but why is ? actin like Kim hasnt been askin for this attention since Nikki even came on the scene...that aint hip-hop at all...thats desperation....