So will he Powder or not? Lebron says....

Options
jrod44
jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
? what Shaq has to say. Lebron Says Probably. IF not Wade will do it for him.

Wade said LeBron has to toss powder in Cleveland because it is what he does. He said if James doesn't do it, then he would do it for him.
about 2 hours ago via txt

Reply Retweet . Dwyane Wade on LeBron James' Cleveland return: "The only thing I would say to him is not go out and try to score 100 points."

Reply Retweet . LeBron James says he remains hopeful of one day having his jersey retired in Cleveland. "Wow, of course," he said.

Reply Retweet . LeBron James says he likely will toss the powder Thursday in Cleveland. "I probably will. That's a ritual for myself."

http://twitter.com/IraHeatBeat

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lebron cant get enough of HIMSELF .... ? is ASKING for what them cleveland fans wanna GIVE him ....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *Snoop at the Source Awards voice*

'Cleveland aint got love for Lebron?! I say Cleveland aint got love for Lebron?! I know where the hell im at! Let it be know then!'
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dudes gonna get splashed something serious if he tries
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Reply Retweet . LeBron James says he remains hopeful of one day having his jersey retired in Cleveland. "Wow, of course," he said.

? .......Breh.....Homie...CUzz....mah dude....homeboy....

? kinda delusion inducing drugs is u on mayne?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lebron is still feeling himself something serious ....

nothing can humble this cat ... he'll always feel like he played no part in the bad and that he played the major role in the good .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Damn, does he know his jersey doesn't exist in Cleveland anymore?

The franchise will hang 23 Jordan before they hang 23 James, and Jordan caused them more grief for 10+ years
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and im sure he will.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the Lebron saga continues......
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol so we really gonna scrutinize a pre game ritual now?

Real talk, if LeBron backs out on some ? he does before Every game, he's a ?
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why is wade sticking his nose in it? he must wanna catch a object to the head too.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Real Talk....im hoping for Detroit v. Indiana times 10....Lebron tosses the powder up in the air,some dude throws a beer at him and Mo Williams runs and the crowd and snuffs dude out
    anyways...

Moe Williams is gonna put poison in Lebron's gatorade then watch him die center court and commit suicide on top of his body
    would pay to see......
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? Leavleand! If Bron doesnt do that powder shtick , he a ? fo real.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Real Talk....im hoping for Detroit v. Indiana times 10....Lebron tosses the powder up in the air,some dude throws a beer at him and Mo Williams runs and the crowd and snuffs dude out

if anything...this will happen.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? them nigas...toss ya chaulk if you trill
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    ? them nigas...toss ya chaulk if you trill

dap-o.gif...........
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    that in a nut shell is his problem. people like to see you doing good, as long as you're humble about it. no one likes arrogance even if it's justified.

? that ? . lebron should do the powder
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    that in a nut shell is his problem. people like to see you doing good, as long as you're humble about it. no one likes arrogance even if it's justified.

How is he being arrogant??? The media put this man on a pedestal from day one. He was tagged as "Savior of Ohio" before he ever got outta High School. Now, the very same media outlets that hyped this man up are the same ones trying to tear him down. Everything he does is overanalzed to damn near obsession-esque levels. Sad thing is: He's screwed no matter what happens in Miami. If he does win a ring in Miami, people will ? & moan and say it was tainted. If he fails to win this year, people will be breaking each other's necks to say: "I told u so!".

Everyone at some point in their life has left one job or situation in an attempt to better themselves. Why is it so different for him doing that same???

I said this before in other threads: People seem to hate this guy only cuz the media has fueled this fire. Is it because of his so called ESPN "The Decision" special? If so, that's a really lame excuse to hate on Dude.

He could've come to Miami and been like: " I know this WAS your team, Dwayne, but I'm da man up in dis piece (((Denzel Alonzo voice)))", but he didn't. The problem with ALL THREE of Miami's big guns, IMHO, is that they're trying to be all polite and not step on any toes. LBJ, Bosh and Wade (even though he's hurt) need to just get reckless and start stomping on other people's collective necks and start ballin' outta control.

People just hate cuz they wanna hate and don't even really know why. Anybody notices that out of the big three, LBJ is the main one who gets the hate thrown his way?

No shots being fired your way, Ms. Kai. None whatsoever.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if he does do it, what are they going to do? boo. c'mon son. knobody gives a ?
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Quicc question: Where are all the cleveland fans that were here on the ic at this time last year??
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Quicc question: Where are all the cleveland fans that were here on the ic at this time last year??

forming a mob outside of the arena...
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think some fan will get bold and throw something at him at some point in the game, something. Might turn into Malice at the Palace.
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think some fan will get bold and throw something at him at some point in the game, something. Might turn into Malice at the Palace.

stop it, you making me smile :

that ? would be epic cause other then stack and howard, how many trill ? are willing to fight on the heat? maybe e.damp....
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    stop it, you making me smile :

that ? would be epic cause other then stack and howard, how many trill ? are willing to fight on the heat? maybe e.damp....

i think big z might surprise a ? lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Smh at ? wishin for malice in the Palace part.. 2 Smh @ kyle Korver being named mvp if this happens.It wont security will be on Red Terror Alert levels
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    i think big z might surprise a ? lol

lmao this ? probably hunts tiny squirrells and mutilates them during the offseason...quiet ? are always the most disturbed