You ever almost hit your mom or dad?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
For whateva reason, they popped you, got in ya face, or whateva, and outta reflex you almost hit em back?

My mama punched me hard in my shoulder one time and outta reaction, i jumped at her and she said

" hit me if want to, that will be the last person you hit"

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I almost hit my mom but she pull out the gun and all that dumb ? stopped...................immediately!
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I almost balled my fist and hit my pops. I was a teenager and he kicked me out, i just came home from basketball practice and the ? wouldnt let me in the house to get my shoes so I almost snapped.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i fought my dad twice. that ? was an all out brawl.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah...I got into a fist fight with my mom when I was 16.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i was brought up on that honor thy parents ? , so naw. my pops came the closest to getting hit but even in my anger i couldnt do it.
  • DRO
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    yeah...i got into a fist fight with my mom when i was 16.

who won?...
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    my dad called my mom a name and i shoved his ass into the wall hard. regret not punching him
  • ms.jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    who won?...

Me. Not one of my proudest moments in life. But I mopped my mom on the floor.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    i fought my dad twice. that ? was an all out brawl.

who won?
  • DRO
    edited November 2010
    Options
    me. Not one of my proudest moments in life. But i mopped my mom on the floor.

dam jones.....

I bet you be at level 2 whippen ass huh
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hell no....I would never in my life even ATTEMPT to do that. My mom gets the utmost respect from me. She can bust my ass from here to Hawaii and I won't lift a finger towards her.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Me. Not one of my proudest moments in life. But I mopped my mom on the floor.

That's what it is right there. After you do some ? like that you'd prolly feel like a whole ?
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fist fight wit my pops, and i ALMOST smacked the ? out my og...couldnt do it.
  • ms.jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dam jones.....

I bet you be at level 2 whippen ass huh

....I didn't want to fight her....but she was mushing me in the face, and yelling at me like "Hit ME ? !!! I WANTCHA TO!!!" I kept telling her to go on, and then, she poked me in the forehead with her fingernail, and that was it. And the sad part about it, she was mad that my recruiter wouldn't talk to her, so she tried to have me put her on. I told her that was foul.

I love that chick, lord knows I do. But....I can't be in the same room with her. My mom is a real number.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    who won?

the first time my dad, and the second time i won. he swung and i ducked and he got his hand stuck in the drywall so i got him in a sleeper hold. but that second fight really ? up our relationship, the ? has been more of a buddy type of guy then a father ever since.
  • ms.jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    I love youuuuuuu

Please tell me its the pain killer talking...
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hell no....I would never in my life even ATTEMPT to do that. My mom gets the utmost respect from me. She can bust my ass from here to Hawaii and I won't lift a finger towards her.

Quoted for truth! My mom sacrificed so I could have a roof over my head, food in my stomach and a bed to sleep in when I was growing up. She's about the only person on this planet who has a total free pass where I'm concerned.

My father was another story entirely.
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I almost did, or atleast I wanted to I'm not proud of it, but truth is truth. Drugs infiltrated my family and my moms would steal my ? constantly and then wake me up in the middle of the night high ? with me on how I I don't pay bills (I was 16-17) and give her money for rent. (We were on Welfare). Slowly but surely my respect for her dwindled. The more she ? with me, the more I lost respect..I started with cursing in front of her. ? like; Leave me the ? alone/Get the ? out my face. Her and my sister came at me once with some BS and I went as far as to say, "YALL ? better get the ? out my face"....They backed up as I bucked forward..I instantly realized I 'MAY' have went a little to far..I instantly felt regret and wanted to apologize, but Pride is a Hell Of a Drug.....I think that was a defining moment in my life and my families life as a whole because 2 months later, I graduated HS and was off to College..My moms was off to rehab...Her motivation was when, her first born "referred to her as a ? , she knew it was time to seek help". Damn near 20 years have passed since that day, and I still feel hurt from my actions.. Don't Judge me'
  • Stab-A-Niggar.com
    Stab-A-Niggar.com Members Posts: 214
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i shanked my mom but then she shot me, so i tried to suicide bomb her.... long story short she sgot 1 2/3 legs
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    I almost did, or atleast I wanted to I'm not proud of it, but truth is truth. Drugs infiltrated my family and my moms would steal my ? constantly and then wake me up in the middle of the night high ? with me on how I I don't pay bills (I was 16-17) and give her money for rent. (We were on Welfare). Slowly but surely my respect for her dwindled. The more she ? with me, the more I lost respect..I started with cursing in front of her. ? like; Leave me the ? alone/Get the ? out my face. Her and my sister came at me once with some BS and I went as far as to say, "YALL ? better get the ? out my face"....They backed up as I bucked forward..I instantly realized I 'MAY' have went a little to far..I instantly felt regret and wanted to apologize, but Pride is a Hell Of a Drug.....I think that was a defining moment in my life and my families life as a whole because 2 months later, I graduated HS and was off to College..My moms was off to rehab...Her motivation was when, her first born "referred to her as a ? , she knew it was time to seek help". Damn near 20 years have passed since that day, and I still feel hurt from my actions.. Don't Judge me'

thats some Antwone Fisher ? right there Bruh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mom, never. My dad beat the ? out of me once for joking around physically with my mom once. And he was on some "you don't joke like that with my wife" he didn't even call her my mom.

Me and my dad have never came to blows, cause he's never tried the ? he did when I was younger anymore. One time he got in my face when I was grown and right then I thought it was about to go down, but he backed away and it's never been close like that since.

Me and my dad don't really like eachother, so sooner or later, tempers will flare and one of us (him) is gonna end up with a fat lip.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? if i even THOUGHT about doin sum dumb azzz ? like that, uh i wud be typin this post wit one of those straw like tools a quad person uses to speak.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

dag. that's deep fo yo azzz...n/h
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I cant see myself hitting my Mom EVER. The very thought is alien to me.

But thats cuz my Mom isnt a ? ? . I understand not everybody has the same relationship with their parents so I dont judge.

But me? NOPE.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn bruh.........no judgment here. At least it all worked out.
    even though you a ? fiend mamaaaa you always a black queen mamaaaaa
    LOL