Spinoff Thread! Is Agent Stahl from Sons of Anarchy

Options
rage
rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The most conniving, sociopathic, evil, manipulative, hoeish, vile, trolloping, skettish, cuntish ? (feel free to add on adjectives by the way) in TV history?

I swear to ? I have never wanted a bish on TV dead more than anything in the whole world. She has done some of the most vile ? I have ever seen on film. The thing that sealed it for me was *SPOILER* when she blamed Gemma and then cutting a deal with Gemma to pin the whole murder on her partner/Lover. She then offs her partner in the middle of an operation to get her out off Gemma ? with her plans. THEN if that vile ? wasnt enough...when they showed that montage of everybody with their spouses all hugged up and happy for the first time in a long time. This ? is sleeping alone....looks over to the empty side of her bed...and SMILES!!! The ? ???

Man has there ever been a BISH thats been more hated on TV? I honestly can't think of anyone personally.

OH, and shout outs to OTTO for beating that bishes head in and for Opie for poppin like 6 rounds in her head at point blank range. Also I never thought Ally Walker was such a great actress. She did a fantastic job with this character, she had me hating this bish so much that if I saw Ally in real life I might steal on her with a quick right.

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I co-sign this post... the ? got what she deserved, her gettin merked mac 10 style was like christmas coming early. and yeah, that scene with her in bed looking over to her partner's spot in bed and smiling was delightfully evil and disgusting. I loved to hate that ? . RIP to the biggest queen snake ? on television, Ms. Stahl. You will be missed you ? ? you.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Also I never thought Ally Walker was such a great actress. She did a fantastic job with this character, she had me hating this bish so much that if I saw Ally in real life I might steal on her with a quick right.

rofl! cosign, I would prolly hit that ? if I saw her in real life. Nothing against her personally
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would EBRC Agent Stahl
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I would EBRC Agent Stahl

I might beat even eat but not raw or ? . that is one ? I do not wanna be starin at in court. plus, I bet that ? is poisonious. In fact, Im strappin up twice for that ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know what was more satisfying, her breaking down crying and begging like a ? or her actually getting merked. I don't think it would have been as satisfying if she took it like a G.

On another note, I don't see how ya'll find that chick attractive. She's not even close. I guess to some people, every chick that is white is quite alright.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that was crazy when she got the back of her head popped off
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know what was more satisfying, her breaking down crying and begging like a ? or her actually getting merked. I don't think it would have been as satisfying if she took it like a G.

On another note, I don't see how ya'll find that chick attractive. She's not even close. I guess to some people, every chick that is white is quite alright.

I agree about the satisfaction thing, it was good to see her scared for her life. but um, shes ok. I wouldnt say she is wifey material or nothin but she could get the ? for no reason. *shrug*
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would let her sit on my face. ? damn.... I love crazy hoes like her.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

lol how many kids you got and how much you payin?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

me too bruh. u can tell she can take a ? ?
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Options
    me too bruh. u can tell she can take a ? ?

No way. She wouldn't have control with a ? ? . She would want to feel empowered by a small white mans ? . n/h @ everything I just said.
    lol how many kids you got and how much you payin?

None man, cause I only let them sit on my face. Thats all I'm into. Face-sitting.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    None man, cause I only let them sit on my face. Thats all I'm into. Face-sitting.

oh so you one of these new age dudes out here I been hearin bout? lol good luck with that but my ? has to get wet, dont get me wrong I like the oral but I gotta beat that ? to death tho.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *wasnt serious*
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *wasnt serious*

haha sarcasm doesnt come across well on the internet. but nah, there is cats out there like that tho.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

this
    I would EBRC Agent Stahl

and this.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I decided to finally start ? with this show about a couple weeks ago after I finished the entire series of Rescue Me.

I got a history of doing that ? , watching shoes after they're finished. Breaking Bad, Rescue Me, and now SOA. I'm on season 3 and this ? Stahl got me heated. She set Opie up and ended up getting his wife killed, killed the gun runners son and got Gemma framed, killed her girlfriend and framed her for murders. This ? ? me off so ? much.

And she always walking around with that silly ass look on her face. I wanna jump through my tv and put my hands around her neck. I had to look up some SOA threads but I ain't want no spoilers. This thread is perfect.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen this thread and read title wrong. Thought it was saying spinoff of soa was going to be based on agent Stahl. I was about to be heated. Man ? that ? and I hope bugs are dining on her carcass as we speak.
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    Btw really still hope there is a spinoff based in the original sons.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how things change. Stahl was in the running for worse female in the history of TV, and now she's not even the worse in Sons history. Gemma took that throne.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I really did get the strangest chub from agent Stahl
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    S/N anybody else notice that Tara is thick
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how I feel about this ?
    cersei-wine-game-of-thrones.gif

cersei-win-or-die.gif
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    S/N anybody else notice that Tara is thick

Been noticed that. I'd smash
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    I'm in season 7. Episode 5. This ? Gemma is getting every body killed and Jax gotta be the most gullible mother ? to believe her.

They brothel just got slaughtered by the Chinese and the bodies is piling up like crazy. ? is ridiculous, and this ? Juice just refuses to go away. He sloppy
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I'm in season 7. Episode 5. This ? Gemma is getting every body killed and Jax gotta be the most gullible mother ? to believe her.

They brothel just got slaughtered by the Chinese and the bodies is piling up like crazy. ? is ridiculous, and this ? Juice just refuses to go away. He sloppy

Isn't over yet man.