Dont know if this been made before but Ladies how many of yall is into...

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
role playing? And if so whats you favorite role to play and why? I never done it before but really wanna do it and see if i like it one day but i think you would have to have someone who is fun and spontaneous.

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Teacher, student is my fav. playing dr is my 2nd fav. i like the teacher role tho cause i can keep my glasses on :tu
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited December 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    role playing? yes. And if so whats you favorite role to play and why? I like police officer, student/teacher, or damsel in distress type stuff. Why? because that ? is hot. My ex got me into that stuff. I never done it before but really wanna do it and see if i like it one day but i think you would have to have someone who is fun and spontaneous.

Answers in purple.
  • KplusK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Teacher, student is my fav. playing dr is my 2nd fav. i like the teacher role tho cause i can keep my glasses on :tu

ok i like that dee the glasses is sexy to me for some reason... i thought about gym teacher student a few times never got to do it though.
  • KplusK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Answers in purple.

when you do cop role play do you go hard like real police where they leave marks on you or just enough for you two to get rite?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes.
    teacher & student
    boss & secretary
    cop & speeding woman

just any type of senario where there's one "superior"--and I like to be the "subordinate".