Do You Women ever feel like Keri Hilson ???

Options
empire
empire Members Posts: 517 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
Keri just let everybody know whe want to just be ? somedays and feels no shame. She is taking some heat for her latest video and here's her view from her interview with Perez Hilton

Picture-18-300x218.png
After watching Keri Hilson’s “The Way You Love Me” music video the world was wondering where did that raunchy side come from? She sat down with Perez Hilton where she told him some personal details about her “love Life” including how sometimes she just wants to be “f*cked.”I admit, I wanted to see a sexier Keri Hilson but her new music video was somewhat over the top–licking a door hinge…really dude?

I must admit I would only be a hypocrite if I didn’t understand where she was coming from with her latest statement. Sometimes women…we just want to be “f*cked.

““Perez, I don’t want to be held and caressed every night. Sometimes, I do want to be f*cked. You want it good sometimes. I’m talking about one man in the relationship, not being a ? or a ? or being paid to do things. It is ? but I can’t allow other people or the media to dictate what I can or can not do. TLC didn’t do that, Josephine Baker didn’t do that, Janet didn’t do that, Madonna didn’t do that. We can’t approach art from a fear perspective. You have to be fearless and stand for what you believe in. I’m a freak, it’s no surprise. I’ve been a freak in other songs. I’ve been a freak in other videos and we should make no apologies.”

“If you’ve been in contact with my album..my album is called “No boys Allowed” but really means “No Bullsh*t Allowed.” In this album I was screaming in a room just like I was screaming on the song. I was screaming in a room with all my girlfriends and we were just yelling all the sh*t we really say. What would you say, what would you yell? One of the things you might yell is “I don’t wanna make love tonight, just F**k me Please!” “Come get it! I got the kind of pu**y that will keep you off the streets..Yes!..now come get!”

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ill pat her on the back lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wouldn't be surprised
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gotta agree wit kay. all this is just to promote her album. that's all.

@ sometimes. no lovin makin. no romantic stuff. just come in, bend her over, and pound the hell outta that ? . nothin wrong wit that. gotta switch it up sometimes. women always claim they wanna be held all the time, but that's a lie. majority enjoy being dominated like that.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kay. wrote: »
    It's just so unnecessary, you can see how hard she's trying to 'shock'. While all she did is seriously objectify herself with this song and video.
    It isn't pushing any kind of envelope, and it sure as hell isn't 'art'. I mean the song itself sucks, even if you aren't bothered by the content.
    She's a grown woman though, so she's free to do what she likes. She sure as hell can't apologize for it now, it's done and out there.
    But if she's expecting a pat on the back, she's crazy.

My exact sentiments. Lol. I'm no where near offended but its like ok.. you couldn't come up with anything better than that??

lol @ her comparing herself to Janet... Jill Scott and them do this type of ? in a way that is appeasing to the ears. And when you do a video like that of course people are gonna judge you off that.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's just so unnecessary, you can see how hard she's trying to 'shock'. While all she did is seriously objectify herself with this song and video.
    It isn't pushing any kind of envelope, and it sure as hell isn't 'art'. I mean the song itself sucks, even if you aren't bothered by the content.
    She's a grown woman though, so she's free to do what she likes. She sure as hell can't apologize for it now, it's done and out there.
    I agree, it was just a very OBVIOUS desperate cry for attention. You can be sexy and push the envelope, and still be classy. But the video and song was just distasteful and trashy to me. I am all for being sexually liberated but there's a way to do it with dignity. And it kills me she even has to the nerve to compare this to Madonna and Janet. All the raunchy ? they did in their time was still more tasteful than her screaming "? ME ? ME" and shaking her crotch in the camera. That is not art in any way shape or form lol.

The funniest part to me is I know she did this for record sales, but she should have learned from Ciara's desperate attempt with the "ride" video that thirsty ? don't buy records, and you just end up looking dumb.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    2bcjkj.jpg

Funny ? .

Possible sigworthy quote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I concur
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    women love ? ...this is nothin new...at least Keri Hilson getting paid to act like this...u got broads on youtube making ? shaking videos for free but when u come at them bout makin some money they turn into Claire Huxtable..."Oh noooo im not a ? ...im a church member"
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited December 2010
    Options
    In all fairness, are we being a little too hard on her? Prince did raunchy videos and even raunchier stuff on stage. Madonna is iconic for selling sex in her videos and calling it art. Are there certain people who can get away with selling sex and make it artistic and then people who just fail at it??

Good point. Looks like some people can and some can't. Other artists have done far worse but gotten away with it, if it wasn't such an obvious ploy for attention + record sales Keri might have done so as well. Unfortunately she's done herself no favours.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    In all fairness, are we being a little too hard on her? Prince did raunchy videos and even raunchier stuff on stage. Madonna is iconic for selling sex in her videos and calling it art. Are there certain people who can get away with selling sex and make it artistic and then people who just fail at it??

Believe me I am one of the biggest freaks I know so I have no problem with raunchy ? , I just don't think she did a good job at it lol. She did not do it tastefully at all. It was like a failed attempt at being edgy. Some people can pull it off and be classy about it, some people just make themselves look like desperate hoes. I even think Rihanna does a better job at keeping her diginity even when she does nasty ? or wears slutty clothes, says ? things, etc.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol every girl that loves sex can't be a good hoe...this is true
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Believe me I am one of the biggest freaks I know so I have no problem with raunchy ? , I just don't think she did a good job at it lol. She did not do it tastefully at all. It was like a failed attempt at being edgy. Some people can pull it off and be classy about it, some people just make themselves look like desperate hoes. I even think Rihanna does a better job at keeping her diginity even when she does nasty ? or wears slutty clothes, says ? things, etc.

*Standing Up Clapping GIF*
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's just so unnecessary, you can see how hard she's trying to 'shock'.

I concur.

Can we please not compare Keri Hilson and her career path with the likes of Madonna and Prince. Neither artist evolved into sexually expressing themselves over time for shock value purposes, it was something organic. You are talking about two icons that pushed the envelope in those days by default, not to purposely gain recognition for it specifically. I believe there is a difference between authenticity and Keri Hilson.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options
    her screaming "? ME ? ME" and shaking her crotch in the camera..

i watched it in mute....smh if she actually says this.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day all that matters is that keri hilson should be lickin my ? instead of that door hinge

at least we can all agree on that
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I concur.

Can we please not compare Keri Hilson and her career path with the likes of Madonna and Prince. Neither artist evolved into sexually expressing themselves over time for shock value purposes, it was something organic. You are talking about two icons that pushed the envelope in those days by default, not to purposely gain recognition for it specifically. I believe there is a difference between authenticity and Keri Hilson.

Nah i have to disagree, Madonna did do it for shock purposes. Its just that some artists will inevitably get a pass because of their standing in music and what they've done in their careers while others will get criticized for it like Hilson has, theres no difference between what Keriis doing and Madonna did in her prime in my eyes, whether one pulls it off better than the other is irrelevant cause they both had the same intent.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ehhh I mean, I understand and would/will oblige to any requests of the sort but I dont really find that attractive or sexy. It just sounds slutty and unattractive. I dont tell women, give me that ? ? ? , take this ? and shut the ? up. even if thats what Im thinkin. chicks like that just get ? and left after I bust my nut.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    gotta agree wit kay. all this is just to promote her album. that's all.

@ sometimes. no lovin makin. no romantic stuff. just come in, bend her over, and pound the hell outta that ? . nothin wrong wit that. gotta switch it up sometimes. women always claim they wanna be held all the time, but that's a lie. majority enjoy being dominated like that.

Hell I want that more often than not. The romantic make love stuff is the exception to the rule for me. That's reserved for special occasions lol.
  • Rare_
    Rare_ Members Posts: 14
    edited December 2010
    Options
    women are bigger freaks then us ? ,if u dont know that then u not fckin them right...keri is showin u the side of them thats the freak in closed doors,,but at heart they alot more sexual then us..it just takes the right male to get it out of them
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hell I want that more often than not. The romantic make love stuff is the exception to the rule for me. That's reserved for special occasions lol.

See, I don't define sex in those terms (making love has to be soft and slow)
    Making love to me is sex with someone you love, it doesn't set the tempo or kind of sex being had, IMO.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Nah i have to disagree, Madonna did do it for shock purposes. Its just that some artists will inevitably get a pass because of their standing in music and what they've done in their careers while others will get criticized for it like Hilson has, theres no difference between what Keriis doing and Madonna did in her prime in my eyes, whether one pulls it off better than the other is irrelevant cause they both had the same intent.

I understand. My bottom line is authenticity and her display seema more forced than it being a piece of who she really is.
    When thinking back at Madonna's career back then, what she put out may have shocked but it came off as honest, not something fabricated.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    id hit it....0.
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited December 2010
    Options

The funniest part to me is I know she did this for record sales, but she should have learned from Ciara's desperate attempt with the "ride" video that thirsty ? don't buy records, and you just end up looking dumb.

hahahaha forreal though, ride was a good ass video... never bought concert tickets or nothing like that, but i seen many a ? shaking videos to that song. keri hilson video wasn't even sexy to me. she just looked awkward. it's like that ? from the cheetah girls
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People are ? on her, but what if she really feels that way? Don't many of you feel that way (rhetorical question)? Some of you have probably expressed that same sentiment on this forum. Even if the song is wack...or distasteful in your eyes...if that's how she feels I don't see the problem with expressing it.

The main point is that many of you feel like she does sometimes but would rather wear a facade instead of just expressing it. We all know "a woman that just wants to be ? " isn't all that she is...it's just an honest urge that she has at times.

Now I have to admit that I'm probably biased...I don't have a problem with it b/c I would ? HER ? HER, indeed.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    she is another talentless person in the music business selling sex b/c it sells. nothing new.