Ladies do yall notice this when u become intimate with a man...

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
Women are emotional creatures. We can act like all yall can separate sex from feelings but MOST women become emotionally attached to men they have sex with on a consistent basis. Anyways, I always notice that women pick up the characteristics and ideology of men that they are sleeping with. For example, this one girl I know never listened to Gucci Mane. She started ? with a ? that always played Gucci Mane. Now she walking around talking bout "Burrrrrrrrrr GUCCITIME"....I'm like "uhh ok"

Another example I reconnected with this girl from high school at the mall and this how the convo went:

Me: What up Laquisha how u been?
Laquisha *In A English Accent* : My goodness SHAD, I haven't seen you in ages!!!
Me: Uhh what's with the English accent?
Laquisha: Oh excuse me I've just gotten back from London for the summer.
Me: Really aint u from College Park tho, who are u with?
Laquisha: Oh I'm here with my fiancee, let me beckon him...errmmm Jonathan!!!

Me: whhaaaaaaaaa

[IMG]http://code2ave.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/? -please-look.jpg?w=299&h=300[/IMG]

Comments

• shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sex and love have always been one and the same to me, don't delude myself into thinking i can separate the two . since getting married to a detroit native and moving here, i've noticed that i've lost most of my canadian accent. i use a lot of the area slang. i never smoked before i met him either

Exhibit A.........
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sex and love have always been one and the same to me, don't delude myself into thinking i can separate the two . since getting married to a detroit native and moving here, i've noticed that i've lost most of my canadian accent. i use a lot of the area slang. i never smoked before i met him either

I concur.
    That doesn't mean that one MUST love another to engage in sex, that's just how it is for ME (and others like yourself)
    My libido is directly attached to my head and heart.
    I have stated this previously but in all honesty, no man that I haven't a connection with whom I have not not built any firm, solid ground with can even stimulate me. To stimulate me sexually, all other areas need to be stimulated as well (Mind, heart, spirit)
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I concur.
    That doesn't mean that one MUST love another to engage in sex, that's just how it is for ME (and others like yourself)
    My libido is directly attached to my head and heart.
    I have stated this previously but in all honesty, no man that I haven't a connection with whom I have not not built any firm, solid ground with can even stimulate me. To stimulate me sexually, all other areas need to be stimulated as well (Mind, heart, spirit)

erm ok but u aint answer the thread premise
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People tend to become like the people they are around the most.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People tend to become like the people they are around the most.

This is true..but men usually stay true to themselves no matter what type of chick they have sex with..it's natural for woman to learn more from her man..
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    erm ok but u aint answer the thread premise

Lmao.
    Very true.
    I cannot speak for others but I do know that as an open minded person I won't usually close myself off to anything new that a man introduces me to. I actually prefer a man to be able to teach me something, put me onto something fresh, new and exciting. I believe that the best relationship is when each s/o is both the student and teacher but I believe what I am describing may be different from what you are asking?
    I guess my eagerness to be adventurous and try new things allows me to open myself even when I have been closed to something in the past. I will try it but if I don't genuinely care for it, it is not something I would continue with all because it was he who introduced me to it.

Ie. I cannot stand a particular artist so he tries to put me onto a song by said artist because it's different than what I am used to hearing by them so I listen. If I like it, sure, he got me into something I never looked at before however, it's not because I am adjusting myself to fit his likes, but because I am open and down for most things so if you bring it my way I most likely won't turn you down.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is true..but men usually stay true to themselves no matter what type of chick they have sex with..it's natural for woman to learn more from her man..

I agree, maybe it also has to do with trying to be pleasing. Women are way more likely to "adapt" and become things they aren't to attract/keep men.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options

Not necessarily, depends on the individual.
    "You can't change a man, but every once in a blue woman you can change a woman."
    Generally speaking sure, women do this because they tend to be more adaptable.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I agree, maybe it also has to do with trying to be pleasing. Women are way more likely to "adapt" and become things they aren't to attract/keep men.

I got the feeling that this is what T/S is referring to which can be true.
    Ie. A female will claim to have a profound love for certain sexual activities, claim she is a freak but it all boils down to a facade created to attract a man.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not necessarily, depends on the individual.
    "You can't change a man, but every once in a blue woman you can change a woman."
    Generally speaking sure, women do this because they tend to be more adaptable.
    It was natural before the miseducation of woman took place in society
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It was natural before the miseducation of woman took place in society

I was not speaking about the woman, you misunderstood.
    What I am saying is that depending on the man, he too will learn much from his woman.
    My ex and I didn't have a student/teacher role, we both played each role when necessary. We taught each other and learned from each other without that even being the intent, we grew as a unit. It naturally occurred that way because of who we are as individuals and to each other.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got the feeling that this is what T/S is referring to which can be true.
    Ie. A female will claim to have a profound love for certain sexual activities, claim she is a freak but it all boils down to a facade created to attract a man.

No. Women pick up characteristics of men they sleep with on a consistent basis. Kai gave a great example. She smokes now because of her husband. And women are freaks btw. They aint fakin that.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No. Women pick up characteristics of men they sleep with on a consistent basis. Kai gave a great example. She smokes now because of her husband. And women are freaks btw. They aint fakin that.

False.
    So all women love the taste of a ? in their mouth? All women love some sloppy head? Or do some females feel that all men love head therefore they paint this picture in order to attract the man even more, get their hooks in so they peek an interest in the man?

If you truly think all women are "freaky", you have much to learn brother.
    Then again the term freak alone is wack and I won't even further break it down as I am done talking about that topic, G&S already has that thread on the front page.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i got the feeling that this is what t/s is referring to which can be true.

do you deal in false-hood marley?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    do you deal in false-hood marley?

I can't.
    Above all, be true to thy self.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? ass thread . . . . .
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? ass thread . . . . .

why u look like Don Cheadle with a wig on?
  • simplyspeaking
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why u look like Don Cheadle with a wig on?

? azz joke.
    nicca stop.
    u ain't never seen me before. . . . .

why your treads be on the verge of "im a ? " ?
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? azz joke.
    nicca stop.
    u ain't never seen me before. . . . .

why your treads be on the verge of "im a ? " ?

i have seen u and u have no right to speak on a ? as fly as me...speakin of ? how much ? u ate so far at Spelman?
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Ladies do yall notice this when u become intimate with a man women are emotional creatures."

wtf kind of sentence is this nlgga?
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Ladies do yall notice this when u become intimate with a man women are emotional creatures."

wtf kind of sentence is this nlgga?

who r u?
  • simplyspeaking
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i have seen u and u have no right to speak on a ? as fly as me...speakin of ? how much ? u ate so far at Spelman?

what the ? ever. . . . .

u ain't ? fly. hell that's why Howard girls pass yo ugly, bad built azz by.

and you ain't seen me dumb ? . . . . . .
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options
    who r u?

a member of a message board you just posted a thread on u ? nlgga. You dumb nlggas really be thinking its saying something to "know" nlggas on a message board. smh. Just fix your sentence and ?
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what the ? ever. . . . .

u ain't ? fly. hell that's why Howard girls pass yo ugly, bad built azz by.

and you ain't seen me dumb ? . . . . . .

Howard girls love me....and im fly with a wonderful physique..and dont put ur pic up in ur avi again or people wont take ur hostile posts seriously anymore
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol I only did that with one guy and i totally noticed the change but couldnt help myself. We were with each other allllllllll the time so idk...

I used to spit random canibus bars at ppl lmao he had me listenin to him ALL thee time.