Ladies: Why do you all think it's ok to question us but not the other way around?

Options
spit_fiya
spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
I really need to understand this. My main chick always ask me..."Spit, who was that?....who are you talking to? why did it take you so long to answer the phone? Why did it take you so long to call?....But as soooon as I ask one damn question that is definitely relevant..."who was that dude that you just got off the phone with...oh dont worry about it...and then if I ask another question she starts sayin.....you ask too many question and its a turn off and she consistently takes me through a Q&A period at least once a day.

So, after that being said....why do you all think that it's ok to question us all the damn time but as soon as we ask you a legit question...you all act as if we have a problem and need to fall back?

Comments

• -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you need to get on yo baby powder game & tell them chick's to keep they nose's out yo b.I.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    you need to get on yo baby powder game & tell them chick's to keep they nose's out yo b.I.

True, definitely considered that option.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its not okay........better check it in now, chicks only run that by ? they think they can run that on.....................people only do what you allow them to
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    I really need to understand this. My main chick always ask me..."Spit, who was that?....who are you talking to? why did it take you so long to answer the phone? Why did it take you so long to call?....But as soooon as I ask one damn question that is definitely relevant..."who was that dude that you just got off the phone with...oh dont worry about it...and then if I ask another question she starts sayin.....you ask too many question and its a turn off and she consistently takes me through a Q&A period at least once a day.

So, after that being said....why do you all think that it's ok to question us all the damn time but as soon as we ask you a legit question...you all act as if we have a problem and need to fall back?

Based off of what you just asked, I wouldn't be surprised if that ? is up to something and isn't telling you. If a person have nothing to hide (including women) they would answer any question you may ask them, no matter how innocent the intent. But when someone is on some foul ? , they get all defensive just like how your girl is doing.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Because you are letting it happen. Thats why. Sound off like you got a pair...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your main chick sounds like a ? , no offense
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it sounds like u the lady and she the man
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    your main chick sounds like a ? , no offense

well damn, buzz light-year , what if he love this woman?

you callin her all kinda filth, flarn , flarn ,filth's and ?
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sounds like she's cheating and wants to make sure she's the only one doing it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Start giving her the responses she gives you. Turn the tables.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    anyone behaving like an interrogator in a relationship should just stay single. no one has time to deal with this ? . the number one reason i moved out of my mother's house was to get out from under her control. why would i do that to anyone else. i'm his woman not his mama, and he sure ain't my daddy.

I agree.
    I will be damned if I even FEEL the need to start questioning a man in such a way, not happening. I would rather be alone.
    Start giving her the responses she gives you. Turn the tables.

Just reading that brings on a feeling of stress. No, just no. I would never suggest turning the table with games, that's all it would be.
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @threadstarter...it's always gonna be that way.they are willing to question you but when you want to question them they get all offensive and act all stupid
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just reading that brings on a feeling of stress. No, just no. I would never suggest turning the table with games, that's all it would be.

If that's what they give you that must be what they want. You get what you give. Normally I would recommend something reasonable, but its hard to reason with someone who is being unreasonable(the gf that is).