WTF azz ? is this ? ?! Rich mixed women with white trophy boyfriends.

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
some sort of new trend? SMH

rashida-jones-dating-jon-favreau.jpg

rihanna-dating-hartnett.jpg

6a01156f5ae6a9970c0133ed16bfd2970b-400wi

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Interracial dating.... Who ya gonna run to.... THAT'S RIGHT..

Rashida Jones is a white ? anyway... Ain't no ? checking for her... I hope LOL
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Interracial dating.... Who ya gonna run to.... THAT'S RIGHT..

Rashida Jones is a white ? anyway... Ain't no ? checking for her... I hope LOL

Tupac was engaged to her -_-

The game done changed I guess. White boys are cute man
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Id sell a black ? to get at rashida jones.
  • Surveyor
    Surveyor Members Posts: 49
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ehhh,I wouldn't add Rihanna to the list because she & Josh never (according to him) dated. More likely he hit it and went back to his girlfriend.

But, I see nothing wrong with black & biracial women dating white guys.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    cwmxjc2jznjzzjjj.jpg

10chgzgqylkp01hl.jpg

. .

She's pretty.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    she's pretty.

so are you queen sheeba, so are you
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Halle been gave up on Black men..
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

6a01156f5ae6a9970c0133ed16bfd2970b-400wi

Halle looks really good here. I like when she has her hair simple with curls.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It hurts me. Really does.
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited December 2010
    Options
    black women praise white men now no matter how bad white people treated their people
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    black women praise white men now no matter how bad white people treated their people
    Sooooo many things wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start, so Imma leave it alone.

More power to these women. Do what makes you happy.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options

? all that.... I dont believe in the interracial dating thing really. I mean, I'm not saying there aren't attractive white women(there are attractive people of any race), but to date them??? I dont know it reeks of something. I've seen a lot of ? about racism in interracial relationships.... So...... I just DONT agree
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

wrong sister...
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? all that.... I dont believe in the interracial dating thing really. I mean, I'm not saying there aren't attractive white women(there are attractive people of any race), but to date them??? I dont know it reeks of something. I've seen a lot of ? about racism in interracial relationships.... So...... I just DONT agree

Aren't you mixed though?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @ T/S You Mad?........
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Aren't you mixed though?

Yeah, but not with no ? white... White and Black people together just reeks of something. No one really knows how I look at this ? though. I think a lot of interracial relationships might come from self hatred sometimes. I'll explain this if anyone needs me to
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah, but not with no ? white... White and Black people together just reeks of something. No one really knows how I look at this ? though. I think a lot of interracial relationships might come from self hatred sometimes. I'll explain this if anyone needs me to

my wife is black and im pretty sure she doesnt have self hatred issuses......maybe you do though
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my wife is black and im pretty sure she doesnt have self hatred issuses......maybe you do though

No I dont have self hatred issues. I just look into a lot of things. Maybe there are some relationships that are genuine, but for black and white people, it's a fad/fantasy thing. I saw a YouTube video with this black girl, who happens to be dark skin, with a flock of weave and ton of make up, saying she dates a white guy and that he refers to her in racist terms when they ? ... Then I remember watching Cheaters(one of the best shows ever) and this black girl was with a black dude for years. The dude wasnt no thug or nothing, but he was an all around good dude. She was cheating on him with some wanna be white thug.... Like, it's the mindset of the people in some relationships. If I was going to date a white women EVER, I would not want to date a white girl with hoop earrings, the Steffie coat(inside joke) and acting like they're "urban". They are usually overcompensating for something. Just my take
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    word, i was talkin to this white bishh on msn the other day and she was telling me how her dad is racist and ?
    and that shes always wanted to date a black guy to make him mad

I'm glad somebody knows what the ? I'm talking about.
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No I dont have self hatred issues. I just look into a lot of things. Maybe there are some relationships that are genuine, but for black and white people, it's a fad/fantasy thing. I saw a YouTube video with this black girl, who happens to be dark skin, with a flock of weave and ton of make up, saying she dates a white guy and that he refers to her in racist terms when they ? ... Then I remember watching Cheaters(one of the best shows ever) and this black girl was with a black dude for years. The dude wasnt no thug or nothing, but he was an all around good dude. She was cheating on him with some wanna be white thug.... Like, it's the mindset of the people in some relationships. If I was going to date a white women EVER, I would not want to date a white girl with hoop earrings, the Steffie coat(inside joke) and acting like they're "urban". They are usually overcompensating for something. Just my take

Well you are making really ignorant assumptions based on a couple of situations. There are PLENTY of white people that are not racist and there are plenty of black people who ARE racist. It goes both ways. When two people like each other, what difference does it make what color the other person is? We got to get over this dumb race division ? I swear. Especially because so many African Americans ARE mixed with white believe it or not if you wanna get technical. I know sooooooo many people who have great interracial relationships with none of the ? you are talking about, and good for them.

And me personally, both my parents are mixed with many different things, making me a total mutt.. so what does that mean for me? Who am I supposed to date if I am mixed with everything? Because according to some people like you, you gotta date within your race, so who are multi-racial people like myself supposed date? How about, I just date who I like and who treats me right and makes me happy, that seems to make sense. My whole life I seen a lot of ? esp with racism but coming from both ends and my white family don't even associate with me b/c I'm mixed, but STILL I can't judge anyone tho cuz thats not right. I know a lot of white people that are cool as ? and don't think about skin color like you do. So I judge someone on their character not on their race. And while many have a preference (ie what they're attracted to) and thats cool... what if you met a white girl that was everything you ever dreamed of in a woman, would you reject her b/c of her race? Doesn't that make YOU racist then?
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    he never said that. he just said white + black = no no

black + asian/hispanic/middle eastern = good
    Thats so crazy to me LMAO. wow.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    black women are subconsciously loyal to white men..i will be discussing this a little in my thread I made in this section
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Well you are making really ignorant assumptions based on a couple of situations. There are PLENTY of white people that are not racist and there are plenty of black people who ARE racist. It goes both ways. When two people like each other, what difference does it make what color the other person is? We got to get over this dumb race division ? I swear. Especially because so many African Americans ARE mixed with white believe it or not if you wanna get technical. I know sooooooo many people who have great interracial relationships with none of the ? you are talking about, and good for them.

And me personally, both my parents are mixed with many different things, making me a total mutt.. so what does that mean for me? Who am I supposed to date if I am mixed with everything? Because according to some people like you, you gotta date within your race, so who are multi-racial people like myself supposed date? How about, I just date who I like and who treats me right and makes me happy, that seems to make sense. My whole life I seen a lot of ? esp with racism but coming from both ends and my white family don't even associate with me b/c I'm mixed, but STILL I can't judge anyone tho cuz thats not right. I know a lot of white people that are cool as ? and don't think about skin color like you do. So I judge someone on their character not on their race. And while many have a preference (ie what they're attracted to) and thats cool... what if you met a white girl that was everything you ever dreamed of in a woman, would you reject her b/c of her race? Doesn't that make YOU racist then?

Racist? Naw. I just dont believe that many white people have good intentions. I know white people who are cool, but I have also seen some of the same white people who were cool, act funny when Obama was running for president. I seen the same white people throw their white daughter out of the house for dating a black dude. I really aint wanna read all that ? you posted, but I'll put it like this. From personal experience, I just know that some ? just isnt right. I'm all for mixed couples. I just dont think people really see the complexity that a large number of white people have in regards to the black race. For some white men, to conquer the black woman is a stature thing for them. That's what I've seen. It's like a woman dating ONLY white men and she's black. I see that a lot. That's sell out ? .

I agree with you on the dating who makes you happy. People should date who makes them happy. But, would you want to date somebody who looks at you as a ****** everytime ya'll lay down in bed. There are a lot of uncovered issues for people who limit themselves. I dont have interest in dating white women, but if I met one and she was very nice, then perhaps I would entertain the thought. However, it's hard for me to look at white people and say they have genuine interest, when you got housewives who are white ? black dudes just to get some of that "? ". ? like this, makes me shake my head. Or white dudes getting with black women or even latina women just to get that "chocolate ? " or that "burrito ? " LOL. Thats what I mean, you must have misinterpreted. Oh, and kudos on remembering I'm mixed. I didnt think people even remembered ? like that