Hypothetically speaking.................

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
(Even though im really not) If you were to wake up one day and realize that everything you've heard about from family, friends, the internet, the bible, etc. in regards to

1. the rapture of the church
2. mass chaos
3. the lie
4. extermination camps
5. illuminati
6. etc........

were true, would you give in to the demands that would be in place in order to survive and live?

as in, would you conform to the demands of the world ruler or would you confess that you were wrong, and that you now truly believe that there is a ? in heaven who will judge the living and the dead?

Of course this choice will be a matter of life and death. Those who are left behind will have only 2 options. Live under the rule of the beast or die as a faithful believer in Jesus Christ. What would you do?

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i sure as hell wouldnt make a thread about it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Alright fine I admit it, I'd be like "oh ? , better catch some ? before I catch hell".
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i sure as hell wouldnt make a thread about it.

Well you better believe that you wouldn't be able to do anything freely like you now can when this day comes..............

Freedom will be non-existant when the beast is revealed. You either conform to his demands or you die. No in between my friend.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    (Even though im really not) If you were to wake up one day and realize that everything you've heard about from family, friends, the internet, the bible, etc. in regards to

1. the rapture of the church
    2. mass chaos
    3. the lie
    4. extermination camps
    5. illuminati
    6. etc........

were true, would you give in to the demands that would be in place in order to survive and live?

as in, would you conform to the demands of the world ruler or would you confess that you were wrong, and that you now truly believe that there is a ? in heaven who will judge the living and the dead?

Of course this choice will be a matter of life and death. Those who are left behind will have only 2 options. Live under the rule of the beast or die as a faithful believer in Jesus Christ. What would you do?

I bow to no man..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Alright fine I admit it, I'd be like "oh ? , better catch some ? before I catch hell".

So you would repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord if you were to wake up one day and realize that you were wrong and the Bible was right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    I bow to no man..

Well thats easy to say now. But how bout if you saw a man call fire down from heaven? Would you believe that he was ? ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So you would repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord if you were to wake up one day and realize that you were wrong and the Bible was right?

If those were my new convictions, I suppose I would.
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well thats easy to say now. But how bout if you saw a man call fire down from heaven? Would you believe that he was ? ?

Then I guess i must fight to save the world from the elite..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If those were my new convictions, I suppose I would.

Interesting. Many people will be convicted when this day comes and thus they will have their blood spilled for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Then I guess i must fight to save the world from the elite..

How would you be able to fight against a man who calls fire down from heaven and who is worshipped by the majority of the human population?
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    realistically, i probably wouldnt change a thing. I lived a good life.
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How would you be able to fight against a man who calls fire down from heaven and who is worshipped by the majority of the human population?

By sacrificing my body for the human race..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    realistically, i probably wouldnt change a thing. I lived a good life.

So your telling me that if you actually saw everything that the book of revelation speaks about taking place before your eyes, you would still refuse to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    By sacrificing my body for the human race..

How would you sacrafice your body for the human race?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So your telling me that if you actually saw everything that the book of revelation speaks about taking place before your eyes, you would still refuse to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord?

Wait a minute, if fire ? are coming down from the sky, why are they going to be slaying people instead of running for cover?
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How would you sacrafice your body for the human race?

subconsciously
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wait a minute, if fire ? are coming down from the sky, why are they going to be slaying people instead of running for cover?

The fire ? will be killing people while people are running for cover. The beast will demonstrate his power, which will be broadcast around the world thanks to satellite technology, so that all the world can marvel after the beast.

Who would deny that this person is ? if you see a man calling fire down from heaven on TV?

Answer: Only those who know the truth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    subconsciously

That won't be a viable option when that day comes. You'll have a sword to your neck my friend. You either take the mark and pledge allegiance to the beast or you will be exterminated. The time for game playing will be over when that day comes.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    see this is ur major malfunction (one of them at least)

where did u read that i was an atheist ? just because im not a black, ? ned flanders type like you doesnt mean im not a believer.

ur one of the worst type of religious people, the ones that take all the positivity out of religion and turn it into a repent repent repent rampage.focus on the beast and the death and the end of days. your not johnny cash ? , you cant make it sound scary. ill bet you whacked off to passion of the christ
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who would deny that this person is ? if you see a man calling fire down from heaven on TV?
    Me, tv is ? . I'd have to see in person.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    see this is ur major malfunction (one of them at least)

where did u read that i was an atheist ? just because im not a black, ? ned flanders type like you doesnt mean im not a believer.

ur one of the worst type of religious people, the ones that take all the positivity out of religion and turn it into a repent repent repent rampage.focus on the beast and the death and the end of days. your not johnny cash ? , you cant make it sound scary. ill bet you whacked off to passion of the christ

Forgive me my friend. I was under the assumption that you were not a believer because of the responses you gave me. I apologize for any words I said that may have offended you. ? bless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Me, tv is ? . I'd have to see in person.

Hmmmmm......I don't believe that the people who will be alive during that time period will be so kind and patient with you if you refuse to conform to the demands of the beast.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The fire ? will be killing people while people are running for cover. The beast will demonstrate his power, which will be broadcast around the world thanks to satellite technology, so that all the world can marvel after the beast.

I don't buy into any of this at all.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    pat on the back for giving people in the position of power a heads up on the very idea to play off of when they have an intention to use your beliefs against you for the purpose of luring you into doing one thing or the next.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

el. oh. el.

is this something you actually believe?