No Official The Office Thread???

Options
rage
rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Mike's last season....seasons been pretty good. LMAO at Mike GOING IN ON TOBY AGAIN!!!

Comments

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There was one. I have only seen the first 3 seasons of the American one.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I had made one a month or two back. Its somewhere here I guess.

However, I watched the episode last night and I was dying laughing.... Holly came back too last night.

I was dying at Dwight and Jim on the snowball fight ? .. The whole hour Dwight terrorized this ? .

The best part of the show to me was the Jim and Pam christmas gift exchange. I like the way they display their relationship cause it reminds me of how me and my chick was...
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Last weeks show had me dying...last nights was kinda funny but the one before that one..was one of the funniest I've seen in a long time.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Last weeks show had me dying...last nights was kinda funny but the one before that one..was one of the funniest I've seen in a long time.

Yo I was dying at last night's joint... that ? Halpert look scared as hell anytime Dwight came around lol. Plus, I was glad they furthered the storyline with Holly, Mike, and AJ instead of just making them get back together right away. LOL at Michael insulting Toby all episode... That's the real Office ?
  • rage
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Last night's episode has to be one of the GOAT Office Eps ever. Michaels whole demeanour and actions that episode ran the gamut from hilariously funny, dead pan serious, socially awkward and devastation in one episode. You can tell Steve is really bringing it since its his last season.

Dwight made that simp ass ? Halpert his bish the whole episode. LMFAO @ him popping out of the snowman and laying Jim down at the entrance Don Barzini style.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Last night's episode has to be one of the GOAT Office Eps ever. Michaels whole demeanour and actions that episode ran the gamut from hilariously funny, dead pan serious, socially awkward and devastation in one episode. You can tell Steve is really bringing it since its his last season.

Dwight made that simp ass ? Halpert his bish the whole episode. LMFAO @ him popping out of the snowman and laying Jim down at the entrance Don Barzini style.

LMAO at Jim's nose bleeding and ? LOL.... Steve Carell has been on fire so far this season too though. He been on point this year, as always though to me
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Jim has been owning Dwight since the show began. Nice to see him get revenge.
  • rage
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Jim has been owning Dwight since the show began. Nice to see him get revenge.

Yeah well Dwight deaded all that last night.

LMFAO at wearing a "Pam" wig and then wetting that hoe ass ? up Sonny Corelone style.
    LMFAO at the gift that had a jack in the box snowball....
    LMFAO at the end with all the snowman and the simp running around knocking them over, all the while my boys standing on the roof in the mist like a G.

Dwight had quotable for days!!!

Dwight: In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all...it's fear. Merry Christmas.

Dwight [to Jim]: Oh my ? , it's the first snowfall of Christmas. Is that just so magical for you, little girl? Can you not wait to have a hot chocolate and cuddle up with Poppa and tell him about all your Christmas dreams? Hmmm? It's not even real snow. Look it's dusting. Pitiful.

Dwight (via SMS to Jim): Put some ice on it LMFAO!!!

This has to go down as one of the best Office episodes, LMAO at Michael

"Bond, Shanta Bond. I'll have an eggnog, shaken not stirred....thats a little early Brosnan"....LMAO!!
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Yeah well Dwight deaded all that last night.

LMFAO at wearing a "Pam" wig and then wetting that hoe ass ? up Sonny Corelone style.
    LMFAO at the gift that had a jack in the box snowball....
    LMFAO at the end with all the snowman and the simp running around knocking them over, all the while my boys standing on the roof in the mist like a G.

Dwight had quotable for days!!!

Dwight: In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all...it's fear. Merry Christmas.

Dwight [to Jim]: Oh my ? , it's the first snowfall of Christmas. Is that just so magical for you, little girl? Can you not wait to have a hot chocolate and cuddle up with Poppa and tell him about all your Christmas dreams? Hmmm? It's not even real snow. Look it's dusting. Pitiful.

Dwight (via SMS to Jim): Put some ice on it LMFAO!!!

This has to go down as one of the best Office episodes, LMAO at Michael

"Bond, Shanta Bond. I'll have an eggnog, shaken not stirred....thats a little early Brosnan"....LMAO!!

ROFL!!! That ? was too funny also when Michael told Holly that they'd tell their kids the story about him throwing out her Woody doll.

Also SMH at Angela's bf being ? .

LMAO at Dwight having wigs for everybody in the office.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »

LOL... classic ?

And Dwight was the best part of the show on Thursday... quotables all day
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah, the Christmas episode was really good. Lol@ Erin not seeing what Michael thought was so great about Holly.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We need a GIF of Dwight standing on top of the building
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that jack in box snowball is gangsta image giving that to a family memeber on xmas !!! man i wanna just drink up with michael had that foo jsut ? jokes all damn day
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lmao my dude Dwight had Jim in the fetal position all episode... it felt good as hell to see Jim finally get ? by Dwight