"classic:movie:quotes"

Options
mr.flamfaculty
mr.flamfaculty Members Posts: 12
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
There are lots of quotes in movies that can describe actual situations in life. Or, maybe something funny that applied to the movie. Even, quotes from characters that you truly understood... ALL the best movie quotes.

Comments

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Don't think, Axel! It makes my ? itch!"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    JUICE

You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a ? . I don't give a ? about you. I don't give a ? about Steel. I don't give a *? * about Raheem, either. I don't give a ? about myself. Look, I ain't ? . And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be ? , *pow*! So be it. You remember that, ? . 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... *partner*!

A TIME TO ?

Yes they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell(Samuel L Jackson has at least 1 memorable great line in just above every movie)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Little Miss Sunshine -Steve Carrell

"He gets down to the end of his life, and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered, Those were the best years of his life, 'cause they made him who he was. All those years he was happy? You know, total waste. Didn't learn a thing."

Malice - Alec Baldwin

"I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to ? that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for ? , he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a ? complex. Let me tell you something: I am ? . "
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    goodfellas-movie-quote-funny-how-pesci.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    goodfellas-movie-quote-funny-how-pesci.jpg

that picture = 1,000 words
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them,i dont give a f*** how crazy they are"

"Like it or not we are allies now against a common foe"
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "His momma named him Clay I'ma call him Clay"

"You got knocked tha ? OUT!"
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "My office hours are from 9......to 5....."

"My grandmamma gave me that chain......"
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "Never go full ? "
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -Fight Club

“Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” -Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist- The Usual Suspects
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how the hell you gonna get fired on your day off?
  • InLightinShit
    InLightinShit Members Posts: 72
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hunter S Thompson. Fear and Loathing "When speeding past a law enforcement officer it is necessary to accelerate. When he pulls out behind you and turns on his lights, it is neccessary to turn on you blinker. This will confuse him, however it is to let him know you are looking for an appropriate place to pull over and talk."
  • ex-soldier
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You looks nervous. Is it the scars? I had a wife once, beautiful...like you, who tells me I oughta smile more...that I get in too deep with lone sharks. One night, they carve her face, and we have no money for surgeries. I just want her to know I don't care about the scars so I take a razor..and do this to myself. She leaves...now I see the funny side...now I'm always smiling."
    -Batman '89

"You wanna know how I got these scars? My dad was a drinker...and a fiend. One night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy goes to grab the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one..bit. He comes at me with the knife and says 'Why So Serious'. He sticks the blade in my mouth and says 'Let's Put a Smile on that Face' and....why so serious?" -The Dark Knight
  • naomi shambles
    naomi shambles Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gone with the Wind

Rhett Butler to Scarlet O' Hara: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof:

Maggie to Brick: "Is it any wonder? You know what I feel like? I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof."
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    put the coffee down - glen garry glenn ross
  • ex-soldier
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Beverly Hills Cop

Axel: Hey, where the ? do you guys get off on arresting somebody for getting thrown out of a window?
    Taggart: We have six witnesses that say you broke in and started tearing up the place, then jumped out the window!
    Axel: And do you guys believe that? What the ? are you, cops or doormen?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Little Miss Sunshine -Steve Carrell

"He gets down to the end of his life, and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered, Those were the best years of his life, 'cause they made him who he was. All those years he was happy? You know, total waste. Didn't learn a thing."

Malice - Alec Baldwin

"I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to ? that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for ? , he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a ? complex. Let me tell you something: I am ? . "

Damnnnnn.........
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Two of my favorites:

I find your lack of faith disturbing (Darth Vader, while choking an officer with the Force)

What is this, velvet? ~ Coming to America
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -Fight Club

“Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” -Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

Fight Club has a ton of quoteables.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate

Let me give you a little inside information about ? . ? likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, His own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is He doing? He's laughin' His sick, ? ' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a ? . He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Smokin Aces

Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Will you tell me what that is?
    Hugo Croop: About what?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Look at the coller on that coat... whats that look like, that stain?
    Hugo Croop: I dunno... Cinnamon roll?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Cinnamon roll? the cinnamon, the roll of the cinnamon. That looks like ? ... ya Eastern European ? , that looks like some ? shot his load on a 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. The twist? Its my 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. So ya got the semon, ok you got the human ?
    [checks watch]
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: thats been allowed to soak in for like seven hours alright. Work its way into the fabric ? fibers...
    Hugo Croop: If you like I send out?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: ...To what? Incinerate? Hugo there isn't a ? laundry detergent or dry cleaning product known to man that will get that clean. Some ? , suffice it to say, just don't wash out.
    Hugo Croop: Do you want an apology?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Only if you really truly mean it.
    Hugo Croop: Im very sorry,
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Are you a Collasal ? idiot?
    Hugo Croop: I am idiot.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Women and children can be careless...Men cannot afford that luxury
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options