Microsoft and Epic pull Gears 3 from VGA show in fear of Uncharted 3

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/12/11/gears-of-war-and-the-vga-s.aspx

"I have just learned of a decision to postpone our planned Gears of War news from Epic Games for the Spike Video Game Awards this weekend. I wanted to share this with you and let you know that while these are never easy decisions, we can tell you that what we have to share for the franchise in 2011 will definitely be worth the wait and we look forward to working with our partner at Spike on sharing this world premier news when it is ready."

Notice how this coincidentally happens after Uncharted 3 is announced. These ? ? dont want Gears being shown side by side with Uncharted 3. U3 exposes Gears as a Mindjack clone.

Look at the angry 360 fans posts. ROFLLLLLLLL! Cockslapp'd once again.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    some quotes after the heartbreaking news was reported:

Im sorry.. but this is stupid... Sony Is having a Resistance Trailer, Uncharted, most likly another 2 Sony Trailers... I will seriously be disappointed if I see a Kinect reveal that ISNT a ? Title...

You guys really suck.

This reminds me of when you postponed the Halo ODST reveal after having a countdown for E3... WOW!

LOL^^^

Im just REALLY hoping that 360 has some exclusives and some BIG NEWS for us gamers soon...

LOL^^^ not happening.

Ps3 has Twisted Metal, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Last Guardian, etc etc.

360 has nothing next year. These 360 clowns want what we getting.

Maybe Mass Effect 3? Oh wait no... This game is multiplatform now lol! I just hope the 360 stuff is not just some ? ? Kinect games.

Ps3 took 360s best game. Holla.

This is grave news, everyone in forums is hyping the vast PS3 library (even though i dont care much for it) and saying 360 has nothing in 2011 and zero exclusives

Also dismissing Kinect and XBLA games

Just stating the general climate in forums, which may or may not mean anything much, but gives me a dissapointment every time i visit them

I think it is very bad to not have announcements at all, when PS3 has so many exclusives announced and many more planned for VGA

I am making a XBLA game myself in XNA, and i really hate to see 360 bashed like that in forums, just takes away much of my exitement making my game and is rather bad phycology

LOLL 4 real. 360 ? JEALOUS... cant stop thinking about the ps3.

Thanks for the heads up Major, as for the only reason we were going to watch the VGA´s was because of the Gears of War 3 announcement....:rolleyes:

Who cares about the other 12 announcements....

At least, if we are lucky, we might see the "how far can you spit contest game", exclusive for Kinect

@Angry silverbul "Not surprising, MS has stopped caring about their core audience for a while now."

That´s not true, MS has stopped caring about GAMES a while back.

But please, continue buying the 360....

LOL.... loser mentality amongst 360 fans. Even they know MS abandoned them a long time ago.

although disappointing news for Gears,i hope Microsoft have at least something to show at tonight's show

still lmao at how they are begging for JUST ONE exclusive announcement. Meanwhile we got like 4-5 on the Ps3 being shown off. We stuntin on you hoes.
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol, Mindjack looks terrible.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    lol, Mindjack looks terrible.

Didnt you say it was your favorite game on 360?

also look how bad this Uncharted 3 announcement is messing with the inferior minds of 360 fanboys. Got them hoping and wishing for the impossible. LOL.....

http://www.gamingbuzznetwork.com/2010/10/uncharted-3-could-be-multiplatform.html
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL@the upset 360 fanboys that watched the VGA's.

They had NOTHING. I mean nothing. Damn it must suck to be a gamer and not own a Ps3.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

They had NOTHING. I mean nothing. Damn it must suck to be a gamer and not own a Ps3.

They had the same game ps3 had cept for uncharted3
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dude said cho anikii lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who cares? KOA hates Xbox like dudes in the Reason hate Jay Z
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? Jay-z I never got jiggy with his music...
    Subject matter didn't shift enough for me...
    And that's a valid complaint...
    I like braggadocio rap, but, if that's all ? even makes/made, then how exactly does that make someone a legend? Because the general public is too stupid to know better?

Spoken like someone who hasn't REALLY listened to Jay. Tomp is that you? But nah this isn't the reason let's ? all that noise
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • -Karl-
    edited December 2010
    Options

Was you cheering when Naughty Dog picked up their award?
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can't wait for Uncharted 3...

GOAT game.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Was you cheering when Naughty Dog picked up their award?

didnt even watch the VGAs. i was at work... what did naughty dog win an award for when they had no games released this year?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    only thing that got ? slapped was the jayz fan who came in here lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • -Karl-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    didnt even watch the VGAs. i was at work... what did naughty dog win an award for when they had no games released this year?

I assumed Uncharted 2 won something or was that last year?

I don't know. I didnt watch either.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Portal 2 winning the most anticipated game for 2011. FOH Spike.
  • -Karl-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Portal 2 winning the most anticipated game for 2011. FOH Spike.
    lol wtf?

This cant be true.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dog lets be real, The Dynasty: Roc La Familia was his best album, and thats only due to everyone else on the roster and then some...

He does have his moments when he gets deep and meaningful.... but those moments are few and far between... I don't see how you are saying MY OPINION is wrong.... Now you are sounding like a Reason Poster... See what I did there?

Reasonable doubt is his best album
  • -Karl-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Look how ? this game looks. HAHA! He flies like 1 foot from the ground.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Reasonable doubt is his best album

See, my thing with this is that NOBODY was saying this UNTIL Jay-Z said it himself, then all his warriors fell in line. No diss to you, but I digress.

Can you really call that flying?...more like hovering. I just downloaded the Beta to this 5 minutes so I'm gonna see what the hype is about. It's an MMO whatever the other ? ' letters to this game genre are, so I didn't really see this as being good, but I could be wrong. Still not copping tho considering they charge by the month, FOH.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    See, my thing with this is that NOBODY was saying this UNTIL Jay-Z said it himself, then all his warriors fell in line. No diss to you, but I digress.

Can you really call that flying?...more like hovering. I just downloaded the Beta to this 5 minutes so I'm gonna see what the hype is about. It's an MMO whatever the other ? ' letters to this game genre are, so I didn't really see this as being good, but I could be wrong. Still not copping tho considering they charge by the month, FOH.

Yep, I'm gonna enjoy the FREE beta, but as soon as they start charging, it's on to the next game.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

? looked cool honestly. im about to try the beta later.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and all that other Cho Aniki ?

laughing.gif

im dead...........
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options

thats true.

Blueprint > Reasonable Doubt