Religions are like fairytale castles...

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
that are run by evil witches secretly.

They try to lure people to cross the drawbridge, over the moat, and into the castle or small city. They use stories of kindness, of hope, of everlasting love and fulfillment of all. Then the minute the refugees cross the drawbridge, it slams shut and they become slaves shutoff to the real outside world and unaware of anything that doesn't follow the old. They become surrounded by massive stone walls that few make it out from. And then science comes on it's horse (horse not unicorn) and blows that ? to pieces right, then all them little wack ass refugees come runnin out trying to smite the ? with the words of wisdom. And while they readin the beatles lyrics that science ? pulls out his 33rd generation ipod and starts vaporizing them ? with ? lasers and ? right, then all the refugees die, the big city (vatican) is killed off, and everyone lived happily ever after.

gif.gif

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL

You gonna make a few appearances 'round here still? ? 's been mad quite. No Chozen, no Ether and no BA really.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    every now and then I might drop into a religion thread or alien thread. My girls done with her job so she can stay home with the kid now and I been hitting the gym and court heavy the last few weeks.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

They try to lure people to cross the drawbridge, over the moat, and into the castle or small city. They use stories of kindness, of hope, of everlasting love and fulfillment of all. Then the minute the refugees cross the drawbridge, it slams shut and they become slaves shutoff to the real outside world and unaware of anything that doesn't follow the old. They become surrounded by massive stone walls that few make it out from. And then science comes on it's horse (horse not unicorn) and blows that ? to pieces right, then all them little wack ass refugees come runnin out trying to smite the ? with the words of wisdom. And while they readin the beatles lyrics that science ? pulls out his 33rd generation ipod and starts vaporizing them ? with ? lasers and ? right, then all the refugees die, the big city (vatican) is killed off, and everyone lived happily ever after.

gif.gif

You should pitch that to hollywood. Might make a blockbuster out of it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LOL

You gonna make a few appearances 'round here still? ? 's been mad quite. No Chozen, no Ether and no BA really.

'Tis the season
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

gif.gif

LOL, brilliant post. All religions are ? , I wish more people had the wisdom you have.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    'Tis the season

Yeah, tis is the season. Don't feel like it though. If you look around, it might look like it but damn it's like 80 degrees here. That ain't my idea of a December. I hope that snow storm somehow defies itself and comes over to California.