First Uncharted 3 Gameplay Trailer

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
11.1.11 - Bad move giving away your launch date already. I guarantee CoD:MW3 comes out either the exact same day or the next week after.

Looks dope though. That's the real graphics IN GAME, not some cut scene BS.

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    11.1.11 - Bad move giving away your launch date already. I guarantee CoD:MW3 comes out either the exact same day or the next week after.

damn i aint even think of that
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That ? do look dope though.

Mayne these other companies need to get on Naughty Dogs level. I swear Ive seen cutscenes that dont look as good as the normal graphics in Uncharted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is the game of the year
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    zomguncharted38gl1.gif

really?...........
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Physics also seem tightened up.

This is game of the Generation.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i got a whole year to finish part 2,, yah me
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i got a whole year to finish part 2,, yah me

Fam, you aint played Uncharted 2 yet?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is the game of the generation

• Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fam, you aint played Uncharted 2 yet?

got it,, but i lose intrest in the ? after a while of playing it. i be high,, and looking for a fuking edge to to climb when the im lost be ? me off
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    got it,, but i lose intrest in the ? after a while of playing it. i be high,, and looking for a fuking edge to to climb when the im lost be ? me off

lol I was like that in Uncharted 1, if you beat part 1 pt 2 should be easy for you, honestly its pretty easy to find here you need to jump to for platforming parts

In pt2 the only part I had trouble with was the mirror/sunlight puzzle in that temple underground when you had to align the mirrors

Even then I figured it out in like 20 minutes
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol I was like that in Uncharted 1, if you beat part 1 pt 2 should be easy for you, honestly its pretty easy to find here you need to jump to for platforming parts

In pt2 the only part I had trouble with was the mirror/sunlight puzzle in that temple underground when you had to align the mirrors

Even then I figured it out in like 20 minutes

i got the new transformer wfc on the 360 and Castlevannia on my ps3,, imma see if i can squeeze U2 in there while im on vacation
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL I thought you thought it might be ? KOA? You said it might be boring, now you're hyped. I knew it wasn't gonna just look sandy and ? , there's gonna be some visual depths to the game.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i got the new transformer wfc on the 360 and Castlevannia on my ps3,, imma see if i can squeeze U2 in there while im on vacation

Real fun game. Reminds me of Gears without the cover system.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    zomguncharted38gl1.gif

really?...........

the physics are ridiculous
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MW3 will be out sooner than November, Activision is already looking to ? the dummies up by charging $5 a map but they're going to their map pack numbers and then another game will be out by Summer. Uncharted 3 will outsell the next COD game on PS3.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    MW3 will be out sooner than November, Activision is already looking to ? the dummies up by charging $5 a map but they're going to their map pack numbers and then another game will be out by Summer. Uncharted 3 will outsell the next COD game on PS3.

Doubt it. This gen is all about FPS' and COD especially. Only way that will change is if Activision really goes through and tries charging for MP and, even then, unless people wise up, they might still go out and pay for it.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    anduin wrote: »

NO

CoD always comes out the first or second week of November.

U3 isnt doing CoD numbers. It's popularity is to closer to Resident Evil/Metal Gear Solid status. Which is very good, but not quite CoD status.