The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim, announced + trailer!

Options
Alkindus
Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn... finally! For you cats that aren't familair with the series, it's an rpg ala Fallout, free roaming gaming at it's finest with a medieevil theme. Incredibly huge world, epic (side) quests with the same obscurity/dark humor and horror you'll find in the fallout series. It drops on the 11th of novembre though.....

Here is a link with the trailer: http://www.ps3party.nl/nieuws/item/57728/

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is it true they closed the coffee shops where you can smoke in Holland?
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is it true they closed the coffee shops where you can smoke in Holland?

lol nah, certain cities near the borders with belgium and germany where shut down because they were overloaded with tourists(no customs etc over here) and the continous ? of EU nations(mostly france/belgium and germany) to close all the coffeeshops because their citizens all coe here to get their weed and sell it etc , I live on the westcoast though all the shops are still open here(and will remain open as far as I know)...so they closed the shops in places like bergen op zoom, which really are small towns near the borders. In de randstad(where Rotterdam, Amsterdam etc are basically the westcoast) coffeeshops are still going strong.

Funny thing is that Holland is small as ? , so people coming from outside holland to get their weed just have to drive 30 minutes +- more to get their weed/hash and stash up.

They basically shut down the red light districts though.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    lol nah, certain cities near the borders with belgium and germany where shut down because they were overloaded with tourists(no customs etc over here) and the continous ? of EU nations(mostly france/belgium and germany) to close all the coffeeshops because their citizens all coe here to get their weed and sell it etc , I live on the westcoast though all the shops are still open here(and will remain open as far as I know)...so they closed the shops in places like bergen op zoom, which really are small towns near the borders. In de randstad(where Rotterdam, Amsterdam etc are basically the westcoast) coffeeshops are still going strong.

Funny thing is that Holland is small as ? , so people coming from outside holland to get their weed just have to drive 30 minutes +- more to get their weed/hash and stash up.

They basically shut down the red light districts though.

How so? can i smoke weed in public or i gotta be in a coffeshop? i want to smoke weed on one of them boats with some pepe lepeau ? paddling and some dutch ? giving me brains

how are the girls in holland I like tall women I hear Holland got lots of tall women I want to ? them all one by one line em up put it in take it out then on to the next one...100 of them.
  • Alkindus
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How so? can i smoke weed in public or i gotta be in a coffeshop? i want to smoke weed on one of them boats with some pepe lepeau ? paddling and some dutch ? giving me brains

how are the girls in holland I like tall women I hear Holland got lots of tall women I want to ? them all one by one line em up put it in take it out then on to the next one...100 of them.

LMAO!

By law you can only smoke at home or at the coffeeshop, but one stroll through the streets and y'oull notice that most people smoke in public, I rarely smoke at home or at a shop myself lol. You can make your dreams happen! Don't get me started about the women over here lol

But yeah in Amsterdam for example there still is the red light district but it's like 1 5th of the size it was 2 years ago, they are gradually shutting down prosititution, we've had a conservative government the last decade and now a right wing government, so politicians etc are 'cleaning' up holland so they say. I'm afraid Holland isn't that tolerant/liberal nation it was once known for.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the hookers are gone??? smh!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i want to smoke weed on one of them boats with some pepe lepeau ? paddling and some dutch ? giving me brains

.....and enjoying a plate of fine Dutch cuisine. cheah

we've had a conservative government the last decade and now a right wing government, so politicians etc are 'cleaning' up holland so they say. I'm afraid Holland isn't that tolerant/liberal nation it was once known for.

? conservaturds. SMH!
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO!

By law you can only smoke at home or at the coffeeshop, but one stroll through the streets and y'oull notice that most people smoke in public, I rarely smoke at home or at a shop myself lol. You can make your dreams happen! Don't get me started about the women over here lol

But yeah in Amsterdam for example there still is the red light district but it's like 1 5th of the size it was 2 years ago, they are gradually shutting down prosititution, we've had a conservative government the last decade and now a right wing government, so politicians etc are 'cleaning' up holland so they say. I'm afraid Holland isn't that tolerant/liberal nation it was once known for.

I've been planning to visit Amsterdam just to experience these 'attractions'. lol

Gotta get to it sooner before it's all gone.
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I heard you're not allowed to smoke tobacco in public but you can smoke marijuana.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    I heard you're not allowed to smoke tobacco in public but you can smoke marijuana.

tobacco can ? you,,lol give u cancer and ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I've been planning to visit Amsterdam just to experience these 'attractions'. lol

Gotta get to it sooner before it's all gone.

cosign, I plan on visiting Jamaica too
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cosign, I plan on visiting Jamaica too

Never been there myself.......one of these days
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    elder scrolls was 1 of ym first games i got wid my ps3...

still havent even taken the disc out the case
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The new Elders Scrolls with also have a brand new engine. This means Fallout 4 will also have a new engine. Great news.