Kendrick Lamar > J. Cole

Options
buttuh_b
buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Overly Dedicated mixtape is hotter than all 3 of Cole's mixtapes. And The Heart Pt. 2 pretty much ? on everything Shawn Carter doin right now. Lol. Show some appreciation b.

Song really starts at about @ :50.

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why b... why

Just let these two ? live without comparing them
    They both dope
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Because... folk act like J. Cole is the only new rapper with skill while Kendrick doesn't get the love he deserves. Is it because he doesn't have the camel cosign or what?

Some ? just needs to be said b.
  • Kame
    edited December 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Because... folk act like J. Cole is the only new rapper with skill while Kendrick doesn't get the love he deserves. Is it because he doesn't have the camel cosign or what?

Kendrick got a dre cosign..... hes even on detox
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kendrick got a dre cosign..... hes even on detox

This ? just happened within the last week and its not the same type of cosign. He's not on aftermath... Dre gave plenty of people like Bishop Lamont, etc. cosigns and nobody cares.

But ? a cosign, lets appreciate people who deserve it regardless who they endorsed by.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    J. Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

End of story
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

so in other words, u mad. correct?
  • Kame
    edited December 2010
    Options

End of story

Not disagreeing with you, but are you a female?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    where this nigguh from?
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    where this nigguh from?

Compton.

What I'ma be mad for. I just speak truth that people will know as fact in 5 years. The way yall overrate J. Cole is quite annoying though.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He nice but no J. Cole
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    He nice but no J. Cole

lol what is so special about J. Cole. Heard all his mixtapes multiple times. Dude can rap good. But the ? wasn't that impressive.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

End of story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As a matter of fact

Dom Kennedy >>>>>>> Kendrick Lamar
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why not just make a Kendrick Lamaar appreciation thread, oh wait a minute, no one gives a ? about him. lol
  • Kame
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cole stans...... yall are growing to be some of the most annoying stans on the internet

*shakes head and leaves
  • Hollywood_Cole
    Hollywood_Cole Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why b... why

Just let these two ? live without comparing them
    They both dope

co-sign.

I ? with Cole but some ? here are gonna start ruining him like Stans ruined Em's following....

? is hella dope but y'all gotta recognize skill n Kendrick on that grind....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm really starting to feel like ? try not to ? with Cole or discredit him because he ? with Hov
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not disagreeing with you, but are you a female?

I don't see how that question is relevent to this discussion. explain yourself
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why not just make a Kendrick Lamaar appreciation thread, oh wait a minute, no one gives a ? about him. lol

Not at this point. But watch.
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm really starting to feel like ? try not to ? with Cole or discredit him because he ? with Hov

For what?? If anything, Jay stans are the one who credit him off the cosign. Am I gonna stop ? with Jay Electronica cuz he's on Roc Nation? Hell no. I like Wale and he's managed by him too. And of course Ye is putting out some of the rawest music right now and he ? with the Camel hard.

and lol @ Dom. Kennedy being better than Kendrick Lamar. cARTer is better than Dom. Kennedy.
    I ? with Dom. but Best After Bobby and From the Westside, With Love aren't even ? with Future Street/Drug Sounds.
  • buttuh_b
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, J. Cole is a talented artist but his ? really just isn't appealing. Some of the craziest ? I heard multiple times was dudes trying to compare Cole to the great Nasir. Thats really what put the bitter taste in my mouth. Thats when I realized a lot of his fans are delusional.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

That ain't it, it's his spot. The same ? with Drake when he was popping off, ? always feel like their favorite rappers deserve someone else spot who.

J Cole is on the brink of blowing up!

Real talk though Kendrick Lamaar is dope too, he will have his turn to shine. No need to degrade Cole.
  • Kame
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't see how that question is relevent to this discussion. explain yourself

Oh its nothing, it was just the way you answered the question, it was very... absolute
    I m a fan of Cole, but I get that same response from a alot of girls I talk to concerning cole.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Both are dope...no need for comparisons yet...let's see what happens when they both drop albums
  • Hollywood_Cole
    Hollywood_Cole Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, J. Cole is a talented artist but his ? really just isn't appealing. Some of the craziest ? I heard multiple times was dudes trying to compare Cole to the great Nasir. Thats really what put the bitter taste in my mouth. Thats when I realized a lot of his fans are delusional.

Ignore ? like that homie, extremism like that just doesnt have to be taken seriously cuz....rise above that ?

In the meanwhile bump both those ? coz they go hella hard. Hip Hop is goin far.