The Sun Burns Black Skin From The Inside Out.

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
According to author Amun Nubi Rakh who penned the book Sun Genes: Natural Ether (energy, sunshine) is within the genes of Black people and is generally refered as melanin. This means that Black people have a built-in sun in their reproductive and circulatory system that produces sun genes that burn the surface of the skin from the inside out.
The ether inside Africans and some African descendents are so potent that it turns the hair kinky, as fire does to a straight strand of hair. African descendants that have straight hair (people in India) have less ether (sun gene, melanin) in their bodies.

The western standards of beauty makes it seem that straight hair is the s**t but how can this be so when the Africans; the original man on earth has always have wooly hair. Black skin provides the best protection against exposure and disease and that people with wooly hair have more potent sun genes that people with naturally straight hair.

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Interesting.

But this "western standard of beauty" ? is dead to me. Our concept of beauty has always an will always be influenced by others. EVen by a little bit.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And here I thought this would be about melanin-dependent sub-dermal absorption of the shorter wavelength radiation produced by the Sun.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Natural Ether (energy, sunshine) is within the genes of Black people and is generally refered as melanin.
    That's not what melanin is.

If you had as much ether in you as you have melanin, you would be dead.
    This means that Black people have a built-in sun in their reproductive and circulatory system that produces sun genes that burn the surface of the skin from the inside out.
    The sun is a giant nuclear fusion reactor.

If you had even a little fusion reactor in you, you would be dead.

As usual, these racist kooks have no idea what they're talking about.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    But this "western standard of beauty" ? is dead to me. Our concept of beauty has always an will always be influenced by others. EVen by a little bit.

5 bucks sez you marry a white woman with ? like Scarlett Johansson.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Black skin provides the best protection against exposure and disease

1. Black people die of skin cancer at a higher rate than white people. It is harder to detect melanomas on black skin.

2. Dark skin doesn't protect against any diseases. If it did, you people wouldn't have sickle cell and diabetes all the time.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    1. Black people die of skin cancer at a higher rate than white people. It is harder to detect melanomas on black skin.

2. Dark skin doesn't protect against any diseases. If it did, you people wouldn't have sickle cell and diabetes all the time.

haha get this ? out of here. Non White sources please?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    5 bucks sez you marry a white woman with ? like Scarlett Johansson.
    I think you're wrong sir. I truly do.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Non White sources please?

lol

you're a racist.
  • melanated khemist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mast Cells (sun heat genes) exist within the bone marrow and are responsible for utilizing elements like potassium and calcium. melanin in its most concentrated form is black. its black because no energy escapes once in contact with it.

ktulu knows no-thing about black. hes a troll who thinks logic and regurgitated theories are fact.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mast Cells (sun heat genes) exist within the bone marrow
    Everybody's bone marrow is the same color. Also, mast cells are simply not "sun heat genes."

1. They're not genes at all.

2. They have nothing to do with the sun and absorbing its energy, as they are INSIDE YOUR BONES.
    its black because no energy escapes once in contact with it.
    Oil is black.

If you didn't know that energy escapes oil, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not a special ed instructor, I haven't been trained in handling you people.
  • melanated khemist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Everybody's bone marrow is the same color. Also, mast cells are simply not "sun heat genes."

1. They're not genes at all.

2. They have nothing to do with the sun and absorbing its energy, as they are INSIDE YOUR BONES.

Oil is black.

If you didn't know that energy escapes oil, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not a special ed instructor, I haven't been trained in handling you people.

you may win the popular vote, but you giving me a headache with your trickery. i said nathan about oil.

i said exist within, i said no thing about color. i wont derail this thread with someone who is obviously vibrating on low frequencies.

i know your science plus real science thunn
  • melanated khemist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That's not what melanin is.

If you had as much ether in you as you have melanin, you would be dead.

The sun is a giant nuclear fusion reactor.

If you had even a little fusion reactor in you, you would be dead.

As usual, these racist kooks have no idea what they're talking about.

you feel no connection troll.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i said nathan about oil.
    We're talking about energy escaping from black-colored things.

Even black holes emit energy in the form of anti-particles.
    i said exist within, i said no thing about color.
    All you talk about is color.

Because you are a racist.
    i know your science plus real science thunn
    You don't seem to know ? .

But ? is the same color as your skin, so maybe it's got magical melanin in it. Try eating some and let us know how that works out, boy.
    you feel no connection troll.
    It's night time.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    haha get this ? out of here. Non White sources please?

Lol @ non white sources
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    And here I thought this would be about melanin-dependent sub-dermal absorption of the shorter wavelength radiation produced by the Sun.

i stared at this post for 3 minutes and 42 seconds
  • melanated khemist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We're talking about energy escaping from black-colored things.

Even black holes emit energy in the form of anti-particles.

All you talk about is color.

Because you are a racist.

You don't seem to know ? .

But ? is the same color as your skin, so maybe it's got magical melanin in it. Try eating some and let us know how that works out, boy.

It's night time.

you no nothing about melanocytes, tyrosine, the locus coeruleus, substantia nigra, the EM spectrum, or anything else i decide to type.

you re not receptive to higher wave-lengths sun

there is a difference between emitting and escaping. you lack understanding ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah

Clearly, you are impressed with big words that you don't actually know the meanings of. You are obviously ignorant of medical science and are unable to support any of your assertions. Your desperate attempts to get anyone to think that you are intelligent are clear indicators of your self-esteem problems.

And of course, you're a racist.
  • anthony7q
    edited December 2010
    Options
    .........................................................................................................
  • melanated khemist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Clearly, you are impressed with big words that you don't actually know the meanings of. You are obviously ignorant of medical science and are unable to support any of your assertions. Your desperate attempts to get anyone to think that you are intelligent are clear indicators of your self-esteem problems.

And of course, you're a racist.

? intelligence, logic , and reasoning ? . im Me! your constant identifying with All things you re not has you in a perpetual cycle of death & birth.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    .........................................................................................................

the sun is black?
    y some ? gotta be at 6 ether?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? intelligence, logic , and reasoning
    this is sort of a problematic stance to take in a debate
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

yeah i was about to make a snide or perhaps even crass comment about it
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The late renowned Anthropologist, Dr. Margaret Meade, in an experiment with indigenous Australians, Black Melanesian Islander children and white Anglo-Saxon children in the US, revealed that the “memory bank” of black children was greater and their “instant recall ability” from memory, outstanding. She, like most renowned researchers, concluded that black children have a deeper memory bank and hence higher IQ than their counterpart European and American Biochemists have attributed this great phenomenon to ‘neuro-melanin’ - a chemical responsible for black.

In his book, “The Chemical Key to Black Greatness” American Biochemist, Carol Barnes, described melanin as, “a civilizing chemical that acts as a sedative to help keep the black human calm, relaxed, caring, creative, energetic and civilized”. Research also revealed that melanin enables black skin to actively interact with the sun, to produce Vitamin D from a biochemical substance, 7- dehydrocholesterol. The study also detected that, melanin has spiritual dynamics as well as physical, since it acts as a sensory ‘receptor’ and ‘transmitter’; communicating with cosmic energy fields in the vast universe converting light energy to sound energy and back. Dr. Richard King, MD, stated that, “melanin, by its ability to capture light and hold it in a memory mode, reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge”.

White people with their recessive genes and poorly refined reproductive systems, can not last that long..... they are disappearing faster than anything now. Breeding with us, or breeding without us.

*Damn*
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited December 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

I almost fell out of my chair laughing :)

Also on the crazy melanin is magical stuff red hair and freckles are caused by melanin too.
  • anthony7q
    edited December 2010
    Options
    y some ? gotta be at 6 ether?

IMO the reason some Africans/African Descendants are a 6 is because that's just something that happens. Some black kids are born with curly hair, light eyes, etc...maybe it have to do something with diet or their environment. I would have to study about melanin some more because this is something I just came across.