VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol @ "ive played this before"

lying unfunny ? . fallon makes me ashamed to be a gamer, real talk.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If he played Tomb Raider underworld he has played it before. Opening gameplay, your house is on fire and you jump and jive to get out. I am sure this game is great, but I am not mad I do not have a PS3 because of it. And 8 hrs of gameplay, please! if I was a PS3 owner I would rent it.

I have actually read that peeps beat the 2nd one in 2 hours!
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If he played Tomb Raider underworld he has played it before. Opening gameplay, your house is on fire and you jump and jive to get out. I am sure this game is great, but I am not mad I do not have a PS3 because of it. And 8 hrs of gameplay, please! if I was a PS3 owner I would rent it.

343rrdt.jpg
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Yeah...please shut the hell up, lol. 1) That's not even possible to beat the game in 2 hrs and 2) lol @ you talking about it ain't 8 hrs, yet you never played through the game and going off what some lying ass ? said.

I don't really care if you like Uncharted or not, but don't come in here with these reachin' ass duck tales, lol. ? was hilarious tho, so thanks for the laughs.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah...please shut the hell up, lol. 1) That's not even possible to beat the game in 2 hrs and 2) lol @ you talking about it ain't 8 hrs, yet you never played through the game and going off what some lying ass ? said.

I don't really care if you like Uncharted or not, but don't come in here with these reachin' ass duck tales, lol. ? was hilarious tho, so thanks for the laughs.

IGN said it takes 10 hrs, and that is with an hour and 20 mins of cutscenes.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    IGN said it takes 10 hrs, and that is with an hour and 20 mins of cutscenes.

So that would mean that there's 8 hrs and 40 minutes of gameplay, but whatever, it's all good. I was really laughing at the "you read that some people beat it in 2 hrs" comment. No hate tho, I just thought that was funny.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol he cant play for ?
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol @ "ive played this before"

lying unfunny ? . fallon makes me ashamed to be a gamer, real talk.

Pretty much what I wanted to say.

Why debut it on some ? noobs TV show?
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Should've put it where it belonged, on G4. Fallon isn't pullin' in the ratings them other night shows are but he's the most "hip and coolest" I guess they think. I don't even know why he has his own ? , he's not funny at all.
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ahh man, can't wait for this joint...
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So that would mean that there's 8 hrs and 40 minutes of gameplay, but whatever, it's all good. I was really laughing at the "you read that some people beat it in 2 hrs" comment. No hate tho, I just thought that was funny.

Never said it was true, just stated some people said they beat it in that time. But it seems a concensus of 6-10 hrs of gameplay, which in my view is not worth it. But if I played the game a I seen no way that ppl beat it in 2 hours, I may think it was funny to. I was more looking foward to KOA post of reckless banter, that is why I laid out this post lol.

Anyways, I do find it hilarious that with all the similarities they try to avoid with Tomb Raider, that this game would open up with his house on fire and it damn near looks identical to Lara Croft's burning house in the opening of Underworld. Like seriously?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It looks cool *shrug*
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gotta wait a whole year for this ? ...smh oh well
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    video is down someone link me up
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Uncharted
    GOTY all years
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    video is down someone link me up

This is w/o the cheesy game play by Jimmy Fallon..
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Uncharted>>>GOW
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

lol, play the game and you'll find out yourself!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Game of the year, hope they add alot more enemy types in this one.

I kinda wish they brought back the brutal combos from Uncharted 1, its better than all melee being one button like Uncharted 2
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options