2010 SL awards: Poster Of The Year

Options
janklow
janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
edited January 2011 in The Social Lounge
this is the thread for voting on our SL award for Poster Of The Year (self-explanatory). feel free to discuss it. your nominees are:

--And Step
--Biblical Atheist
--ether-i-am
--KTULU IS BACK
--shootemwon
--Skeratch
--Swiffness
--ThaChozenWun

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    chozensl.jpg

I voted for Step
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Step..........and now I'm going to sleep.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I voted for Pittsburgh.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol, Im tied for the lead
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And Step....Hands down.

He should have been a Mod. He was able to get everyone's respect without tommin' or coonin' it out in a non-black lead forum and sub-forum, which is amazing.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And Step....Hands down.

He should have been a Mod. He was able to get everyone's respect without tommin' or coonin' it out in a non-black lead forum and sub-forum, which is amazing.

Now we have a 3-way tie. Nice going. These awards are a disaster, all according to Janklow's plan.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Now we have a 3-way tie. Nice going. These awards are a disaster, all according to Janklow's plan.

Well three way tie @ 6-6-6.

2012 has informed us multiple times that Janklow, Ktulu, and I are Illuminati brethren.

Now I was Confused as to why AndStep would complete the third six, being that he was never mentioned by 2012 as Illuminati just as a ? . However upon further review that is just mere coincidence and being that you and Swiff have also been exposed as Illuminati your three votes each complete me and Ktulu's third six and voids AndSteps which means Janklow has set this up to read 666 and set into motion his plan to turn the SL into Anti-Christ Haven.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And Step....Hands down.

He didn't have anyone's respect.

He was exposed as a racist in my 5%er thread (which was the SL thread of the year) and couldn't make a post without ? hard about THE JEWS.

Then he got physically ill from all the sonnings and had to retreat.
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He didn't have anyone's respect.

He was exposed as a racist in my 5%er thread (which was the SL thread of the year) and couldn't make a post without ? hard about THE JEWS.

Then he got physically ill from all the sonnings and had to retreat.

And Step held it down from early January to a couple of weeks ago. He was able to stay strong in a pro black position while simultaneously being open to ethnic diversity and opposition to toms and ? in the cause of preserving independence of culture, community and economics. And the knowledge that he dropped on Abrahamic science/philosophy along with other topics was second to none.

He was also a world traveler like Judahxulu, Garv and Chozenwun. He is and was respected.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah

? hush.

You're also an exposed racist who has never made a compelling post, so it's telling that you'd cape for a racist.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And Step held it down from early January to a couple of weeks ago. He was able to stay strong in a pro black position while simultaneously being open to ethnic diversity and opposition to toms and ? in the cause of preserving independence of culture, community and economics. And the knowledge that he dropped on Abrahamic science/philosophy along with other topics was second to none.

He was also a world traveler like Judahxulu, Garv and Chozenwun. He is and was respected.

Almost all his ? was about race and religion. Given that R&R is a pathetic cancer upon the Social Lounge, And Step should have never been eligible for this award.
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Out of eight nominees on a Hip Hop website, only three are black (And Step, Ether and Chozen) with one mixed (Swiff) and the rest of Euro origin including the regulator of these awards and therefore the tie breaker of 5 goes to the non blacks. And out of those blacks, only And Step held a strong position in defense of his culture, independence and community.

To still be respected under those conditions like he was is remarkable.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I voted Shootem.
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Euros, ? and Toms are not supposed to find what I say compelling. Even if he doesn't win, he did a great job.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I voted Shootem.

i did too, 2010 was clearly the year of shootems ascendancy
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Out of eight nominees on a Hip Hop website, only three are black (And Step, Ether and Chozen) with one mixed (Swiff) and the rest of Euro origin including the regulator of these awards and therefore the tie breaker of 5 goes to the non blacks. And out of those blacks, only And Step held a strong position in defense of his culture, independence and community.

To still be respected under those conditions like he was is remarkable.

You can keep repeating the claim that And Step was highly respected, but honestly, he was only somewhat respected, and he lost a lot of that when he reacted to a grown man ? a 9 year old girl by claiming that ? is subjective. I never had a problem with the guy, but I can't just give him a pass for that.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Euros, ? and Toms are not supposed to find what I say compelling. Even if he doesn't win, he did a great job.
    I have only seen him post a few times. But when he did I think I usually agreed with him :shrug
    i did too, 2010 was clearly the year of shootems ascendancy
    Yes. it was.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would have preferred not to be nominated for this award. The vast majority of my posts in the SL were about public policy and current political events. You know, things that have been going on in the world over the past year.

Most people here are completely oblivious to that, and would prefer to scrutinize a 5,000 year old fictional storybook one line at a time. I strongly urge no one else to vote for me. I am endorsing KTULU, but if you have a problem with him, please vote for Chozen, another fine choice.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would have preferred not to be nominated for this award. The vast majority of my posts in the SL were about public policy and current political events. You know, things that have been going on in the world over the past year.

Most people here are completely oblivious to that, and would prefer to scrutinize a 5,000 year old fictional storybook one line at a time. I strongly urge no one else to vote for me. I am endorsing KTULU, but if you have a problem with him, please vote for Chozen, another fine choice.

It appears someone voted for me within 30 seconds of this being posted. Maybe I'm just not persuasive.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    he lost a lot of that when he reacted to a grown man ? a 9 year old girl by claiming that ? is subjective.

perhaps the L'est of his L's
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    perhaps the L'est of his L's

About an hour ago, I was on the verge of claiming that guy who thinks the mayor of DC can just declare statehood responsible for the new dumbest statement ever made in the Social Lounge, but now that I've remember And Step's ? remark, I got say, that was a pretty ? stupid thing to say as well.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what
    Out of eight nominees on a Hip Hop website, only three are black (And Step, Ether and Chozen) with one mixed (Swiff) and the rest of Euro origin including the regulator of these awards and therefore the tie breaker of 5 goes to the non blacks.
    i like how, despite nothing having been resolved yet, you're already going into the "janklow's white so a white guy's going to win this." classy!

ps. hip-hop is open to participation by other ethnic groups than just black guys, you know
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Janklow, just admit you've rigged all the awards both for and against every single nominee.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Janklow, just admit you've rigged all the awards both for and against every single nominee.

You're at 10 now, this is even worst than the Florida elections.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're at 10 now, this is even worst than the Florida elections.

WTF. I honestly don't know what's going on right now, but I'll be the first to say, there is some foul play afoot.

I told Janklow before that not making votes public would cause problems.
This discussion has been closed.