2010 SL awards: George Carlin Award

Options
janklow
janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
edited December 2010 in The Social Lounge
this is the thread for voting on our SL award for the George Carlin Award (most humorous poster). feel free to discuss it. your nominees are:

--Darxwell
--DoUwant2go2Heaven?
--ether-i-am
--KTULU IS BACK

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    chozensl.jpg

why yes, yes I did
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ether by far.......

More Jesus blow up doll threads my ? ! ? was funny as hell LOL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darc i dont think there is anyone that makes me feel like im going to hell jsut by laughin at his responses
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who is this "Darxwell" cat?

smh @ ? losin they password in 2010
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If ether beats KTULU and Darc, the SL officially has a ? sense of humor. Darc and KTULU probably just splitting the intelligent vote though.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im assuming the votes for ether are ironic
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ether's winning? What the ? is this ? , the Grammy Awards?
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im assuming the votes for ether are ironic
    i'm assuming he's getting all the anti-religious votes that are not simultaneous KTULU fans
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ether is anti-religious? i couldn't tell, i can't understand what the ? he's talking about
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Ether's winning? What the ? is this ? , the Grammy Awards?

Lmao Whos gonna Kanye?
    ether is anti-religious? i couldn't tell, i can't understand what the ? he's talking about

No one can.
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i think he just gets those kinds of votes because he's flip about religion
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm assuming he's getting all the anti-religious votes that are not simultaneous KTULU fans

I voted for Ktulu.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ether is still in the lead. Good thing these awards are completely discredited due to the MacOne/Janklow scandal.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ether has lost his lead
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Ether is still in the lead. Good thing these awards are completely discredited due to the MacOne/Janklow scandal.
    i thought we covered this
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i thought we covered this

My name is still on the ballot after it was revealed that I was fraudulently nominated for Anti-Einstein and Tinfoil Hat. If you were sincerely concerned about keeping this legitimate you'd delete those threads and redo them.

Better yet since you knew I was being nominated for personal reasons by people who don't even post in the SL you never should have included me in the first place.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I guess it's all fun and games for you, huh janklow? But not for me. Because of your, at best, carelessness, and at worst, malice, I am forced to carry the stigma of having been nominated for the tinfoil hat and anti-einstein awards. My good name has been besmirched. I am stuck being grouped with mopes like 2012 and CapitalB.

I will never look at you the same (nh) again janklow.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I co-sign shootem, how can a man who puts on his best Giorgio Cosani suit just to post be paired with men of that nature. Shootem is going to have to downgrade to Stacy Adams if you keep this up.
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My name is still on the ballot after it was revealed that I was fraudulently nominated for Anti-Einstein and Tinfoil Hat. If you were sincerely concerned about keeping this legitimate you'd delete those threads and redo them.

Better yet since you knew I was being nominated for personal reasons by people who don't even post in the SL you never should have included me in the first place.

I guess it's all fun and games for you, huh janklow? But not for me. Because of your, at best, carelessness, and at worst, malice, I am forced to carry the stigma of having been nominated for the tinfoil hat and anti-einstein awards. My good name has been besmirched. I am stuck being grouped with mopes like 2012 and CapitalB.

I will never look at you the same (nh) again janklow.
    what the hell is going on this holiday season
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Janklow, you said yourself as soon as you made the threads that you believe I was nominated for personal reasons, and later admitted that you knew at least one of the people trying to nominate me was an alias that had never posted in the SL. You've always been such a thoughtful individual, I just don't understand how you could be so careless with a man's reputation on the line.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Who is this "Darxwell" cat?

smh @ ? losin they password in 2010
    LMAO!

Yo I lost my original DarcSkies password. Switched to DarcSkies777 and now Im darxwell cuz CC said I kinda looked like Maxwell. Hence...Darxwell.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    KTULU is funnier in SL imo, Darc is at his best etherin' pathetic black ? in G&S and Donkey. It's like trying to compare Magic and Bird. They're both two sides of an equally funny coin.
  • janklow
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Janklow, you said yourself as soon as you made the threads that you believe I was nominated for personal reasons, and later admitted that you knew at least one of the people trying to nominate me was an alias that had never posted in the SL. You've always been such a thoughtful individual, I just don't understand how you could be so careless with a man's reputation on the line.
    i'm pretty sure a lot of these nominations are done for personal reasons. what i would assume is that the average poster is not voting for you for the most ridiculous stuff? maybe i am overestimating the average SL poster?
This discussion has been closed.