Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
here we go again..........

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? the haters!!! That ? look like it's gon' be HHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Def. going to see that in the theatre. They got the whole sqaud coming through tooo? Game over
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOl 5 bucks luda dies...........
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I hope they dont end up doin no 3d for this ?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fast and The Furious series = guilty pleasure
  • AlSoldierOn
    AlSoldierOn Members Posts: 16
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Looking 4ward to this. I download on the regular but think Ima go see this 1.
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    O.K i like the fast and furious series, and im glad they put tyreese back in it. but how in the hell does hon come back from the dead every movie. I mean the last one was O.K as it was before he went to tokyo, so that worked, but how in the hell is he alive now.....other than that I think the movie is going to be good.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    O.K i like the fast and furious series, and im glad they put tyreese back in it. but how in the hell does hon come back from the dead every movie. I mean the last one was O.K as it was before he went to tokyo, so that worked, but how in the hell is he alive now.....other than that I think the movie is going to be good.

It's set before Tokyo Drift. Notice how the dude from that wasn't in there
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    It's set before Tokyo Drift. Notice how the dude from that wasn't in there

Ok, so it's set before Tokyo Drift, but there's an R35 GT-R in there? So when did Tokyo Drift actually take place? 2012? 11ruhj8.jpg
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    only thing i hate about these movies is that paul walker gets off too damn easy

how can you be a cop who aides multiple felons and LETS THEM ESCAPE who goes to miami and aids felons and HELP THEM ESCAPE who later returns to LA as an FBI agent who aides FUGITIVES and TRIES TO LET HIM ESCAPE

and now your in Brazil aiding fugitives

i mean damn,LAPD and FBI will jus give a job to anyone it seems in these movies. I know a kid to get kicked out the military for drinkin on liberty weekend but this dude can help fugitives escape???!!!
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Ok, so it's set before Tokyo Drift, but there's an R35 GT-R in there? So when did Tokyo Drift actually take place? 2012? 11ruhj8.jpg

Smh Tokyo Drift takes place after all of this. Remember, Hon was doing it big in Tokyo for a while before the setting in TD. The chronological order of the series would be: The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Fast and Furious, Fast Five, then Tokyo Drift
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    only thing i hate about these movies is that paul walker gets off too damn easy

how can you be a cop who aides multiple felons and LETS THEM ESCAPE who goes to miami and aids felons and HELP THEM ESCAPE who later returns to LA as an FBI agent who aides FUGITIVES and TRIES TO LET HIM ESCAPE

and now your in Brazil aiding fugitives

i mean damn,LAPD and FBI will jus give a job to anyone it seems in these movies. I know a kid to get kicked out the military for drinkin on liberty weekend but this dude can help fugitives escape???!!!

That's what I'm saying. It just always seemed to me that they needed him because they needed someone with information on that street racing life
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Smh Tokyo Drift takes place after all of this. Remember, Hon was doing it big in Tokyo for a while before the setting in TD. The chronological order of the series would be: The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Fast and Furious, Fast Five, then Tokyo Drift

I will agree with you as far as the storyline goes, but I can find so many reasons to say otherwise, going by cars that were featured in the movies.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ill watch cause I'm a fan of the movies although I still havent seen Tokyo Drift. Other than "The Other Guys", I tend to stay away from movies with the The Rock in it but Ill make an exception.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I will agree with you as far as the storyline goes, but I can find so many reasons to say otherwise, going by cars that were featured in the movies.

Lmao alright man
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    honestly,,,i dont think they think we care too much about those details
    they jus wanna show off some bad cars and get some advertisement money from car companies

its kinda like some police and military movies have bad consulting and they feature wrongly used tactics and weaponry and sometimes even BDU/patches
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fast and the Furious was the reason for some years after highschool graduation.. ? were dying left and right.

Lol they never stop making these movies why... i dont even think i seen the first one
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

As much as I like Tokyo Drift (bad acting aside) they really did ? up by killing Han off in it. The continuity is just confusing especially when the director refuses to let him go
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The only one I really "hated" was 2 Fast 2 Furious. That movie gave the ricers the idea that they were cool.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As much as I like Tokyo Drift (bad acting aside) they really did ? up by killing Han off in it. The continuity is just confusing especially when the director refuses to let him go

I mean as long as you can see the order of the story you should be good, but yea that does make it confusing to most
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    hey walking tall shoulda got more recognition then it got...
    same with the rundown...

Co-sign. Rundown was funny as hell
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options