Jim Jones & Stack Bundles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam & Vado

Options
dat_bk_nicca
dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Face Off Forum
jim jones and stack bundles made waaaaaaaaaay better music and their chemistry along wit max b on the hooks was a no brainer, i ? wit cam but GTFOH wit a vado

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Talent wise I think they're equal, but in no way does the UN's buzz match that of Jone's Byrdgang of 2006 (Capo, Max, Stack, Matrix, NOE, Jha Jha)

Jones had it on lock in 06.'
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Byrdgang was hotter than traditional Dipset in 2006 no lie. Jones just couldn't capitalize off of it. Max got locked, Stack got killed in 07' and Jha Jha left. Ain't been the same since.

Jones still killin' it doe.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    u mean stack bundles & stack bundles......but yea they were better...wasnt nothin fk'n wit the first MOB
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Byrdgang was hotter than traditional Dipset in 2006 no lie. Jones just couldn't capitalize off of it. Max got locked, Stack got killed in 07' and Jha Jha left. Ain't been the same since.

Jones still killin' it doe.

i dont think it was a matter of if jones coulda capitalized on it, he just aint have a chance to bc like u pointed out stack got killed in '07 and max b got locked up that same year, and ? never really cared for mel matrix, and jha jha was dipset not byrdgang
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont think it was a matter of if jones coulda capitalized on it, he just aint have a chance to bc like u pointed out stack got killed in '07 and max b got locked up that same year, and ? never really cared for mel matrix, and jha jha was dipset not byrdgang

I feel u. Mel and NOE stayed loyal though. Now, Cam said Jha was Jones artist and not his, that's why she always stayed with him in the diary of a summer, mob mixtape cover/songs and hustler's pome era.
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    when Max came back it started out good but got ? up real quick with the whole CEO vs. rapper ? . Max coulda revived the BG and did to a degree but the drama was crazy in 08-09. Jim and Max is like brothers from another mother who fell out. everybody loved their joints together.
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No diss to Killa but I remember thinking about that ? in summer 2006 like damn, these sub group cats got a better buzz than the official Diplomats (Cam, Jim, Juelz, Frekey, Rell, JR, 40, Jha Jha.)

Purple City was the hottest subgroup before that from 2004-2005 and they still hit it up on the international scene with From Paris to Purple City IN 2006. ? was never hotter than Dipset though. So of course they wasn't hot like BG that year (2006). Jones was shapin' up to be a dope ass CEO. He was already holdin' down A&R duties for some label that I can't remember and had multiple ? going on with Cam and solo as an Indie Mogul. Them two cats made mad history man. Unfortunately 2006 got in between them both two.

BG had all the bases covered:

Jim Jones (south Harlem 116th and Tremont, Bronx)

Max B (north Harlem 140th)

Stack (Far Rockaway, Queens)

Mel Matrix (Bedstuy, Brooklyn)

NOE (Baltimore, Maryland)

Jha Jha (Miami, Florida)

They had the whole East. Anyway, good memories and music, peace.
  • RED Hood
    RED Hood Members Posts: 617
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well stacks is dead . So cam and vado win by default .
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jim jones and stack bundles made waaaaaaaaaay better music and their chemistry along wit max b on the hooks was a no brainer, i ? wit cam but GTFOH wit a vado

GTHO with this BS , cause only stack and max b were hot from byrd gang so no jim ad stacks not better then vado and cam
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

GTFOH. Cam & Anyboy >>>>>>>> Jim and Stacks.

1. Stack was borderline wack to me
    2. Vado >>>>> Stacks
    3. Cam >>> All

Getwitcha
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited December 2010
    Options

Negative...She was never dipset. She was always BG. Cam wasnt even active when she was around.

Getwitcha
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Negative...She was never dipset. She was always BG. Cam wasnt even active when she was around.

Getwitcha

she was jim's artist but she was never byrdgang she was under the dipset umbrella, BG was jim, stack, max b, noe and mel matrix
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    camron and juelz santana >> cam and vado
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited December 2010
    Options
    juelz21 wrote: »
    camron and juelz santana >> cam and vado

c/s..............................
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ya lost me @ bolded
    Jim and stacks did go hard tho

Yall ? know when listening to a collab track with max and Jimmy, jim would always ? the track up with his off beat rapping. i ? with jim but just being real that ? cant even catch a wall beat
    "me & Jaffe the new swag team Hulk Hogan Ultimate Warrior tag team" UN ?

That time period when Cam wasnt doing much and taking care of his mom.
    she was jim's artist but she was never byrdgang she was under the dipset umbrella, BG was jim, stack, max b, noe and mel matrix

Cam even said that she was Jom's artist and he never did business with her. Cam never signed her. If she was on Diplomats she wouldve said so, but she was always with Jim.

Getwitcha
  • musicology1985
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is what confuses people about Jha Jha and why I said that she was Dipset and Byrdgang:

More than Music Vol. 1 (2005)
    2620-more-than-music-vol-1.jpg

More than Music Vol. 2 (2007)
    61G8Uw1KmLL._SS500_.jpg

Jha Jha (as we can see) was on both of those joints as official Dipset through Jones. She was the only Dipset member NOT signed to Cam and she was on Diplomatic Immunity 2 as well (one of the only 2 official Diplomat albums released in 2003 & 2004.) These joints I just posted were Duke Da Gods and did well on the Indie scene in 05 and to a lessor degree in 07, due to Cam being gone an Jones focusing on a myriad of other interests as well as the G Unit debacle of that year.

She was even on the Nationwide distributed "the Movement Moves On" Mixtape in spring 2006 as well, which was another Duke joint showcasing the crew.

Nevertheless, by summertime 06, she was rollin' with the BG's and appeared on Diary of a Harlem Summer in 2005 & Hustlers POME in fall 2006, which was the ? of the BG's. She was everywhere Jim was. Whether he was working on Dip or BG ? . She was always there from 2004-2007.