Estate 2 Estate vs Where I'm From (Jay Z)

Options
Dretox2010
Dretox2010 Members Posts: 1,295
edited December 2010 in The Face Off Forum

Comments

• Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    See we have a different mind state out here Mr Cain Marko to America in the streets out here those guys are considrered legends they have classic Albums, Mixtapes and really lived what they say
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think you already know the answer to this question
  • Hollywood_Cole
    Hollywood_Cole Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Well Ms. Dretox over here those dudes couldnt get on 106 and park to just sit in the crowd. To be honest we see Britian thugs as fakes even though they might be hard as steel but with there proper accents they get laughed at over here. Also I noticed you have a crush on me thats cool BTW send me a pic lol!

As an American myself i try to stay away from mocking the Brits man....ive been to London, ive seen some of these ? ...its one thing laughin at them when they on our side of the pond but trust me ? when u go there, there aint no laughin going on...

i guess they find our accent dumb too....hell when i hear ? like Waka n Gucci talk i smh so i give them a pass on the accent thing...

try n cop this Ross Kemp on Gangs show.....that ? is tight....this crazy fool goes around the world visiting the toughest gangs n filming it n ? ....South Americans are ? crazy but those London ones were ? too....

by all means attack Dretox for her stupidity but i wouldnt go at the Brits for those reasons man that ? is unnecessary n makes us look bad....i seen too much of it here on the IC...we as Americans think too highly of ourselves.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As an American myself i try to stay away from mocking the Brits man....ive been to London, ive seen some of these ? ...its one thing laughin at them when they on our side of the pond but trust me ? when u go there, there aint no laughin going on...

i guess they find our accent dumb too....hell when i hear ? like Waka n Gucci talk i smh so i give them a pass on the accent thing...

try n cop this Ross Kemp on Gangs show.....that ? is tight....this crazy fool goes around the world visiting the toughest gangs n filming it n ? ....South Americans are ? crazy but those London ones were ? too....

by all means attack Dretox for her stupidity but i wouldnt go at the Brits for those reasons man that ? is unnecessary n makes us look bad....i seen too much of it here on the IC...we as Americans think too highly of ourselves.

lolol nobody likes brits not even other european nations

and they cant rap for ?
  • Hollywood_Cole
    Hollywood_Cole Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    lolol nobody likes brits not even other european nations

and they cant rap for ?

i didnt say you had to like them, and i most definately didnt say they could rap.

I just said theres no need to be disrespecting them and clowning coz that ? is ignorant.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ah the street legends known as PDC

notoriously well known in the streets of staughton wisconsin these urban giants have maintained a caliber of unmatched excellence sean knowles could only dream of
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im siding with Shadyteam ...

Over here there is alot of talented Rappers. listen to this and tell me this isnt fire!!
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if I'm not mistaking,eminem produced that beat them british dudes are rapping over
    coincidence?
    and I found it funny that one of the dudes rapping was wearing a rocawear jacket,when yesterday dretox was tryna ? on American apparel in the hood
    but that's just me
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah the Beat is legendary but they did it justice

UK love Eminem alot
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dretox2010 wrote: »

UK love Eminem alot

Hahah i knew there was a catch...!

and i dont like eminem so obviously im in the minority in the UK.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

UK love Eminem alot

"you lying to yourself"- eminem
  • UK_FTW
    UK_FTW Members Posts: 412
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Even Muslims are fake i can smell the bacon, they sayin wah gwarn instead of ah salum lakum"

JA JA SOZE PDC GENERAL = LEGEND
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dude, WTF? How do you compare anybody's track to "Where I'm From"? That song is a detailed narrative about the hood, it's pretty damn poetic! The other song is just a few dudes spittin' bars about drugs and murder, with no focus, it's basically JUST a spittin' session, it's not a classic song and it's being put against a REAL classic.
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Shady.. what the ? .. face facts no on like Eminem as much as you do.. and ? THE HOOD.. who gives a ? ..
  • Why Hate DatNiggaB?
    Why Hate DatNiggaB? Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited December 2010
    Options
    UK allday but Jay-Z is better........Shady you aint gonna prove nothing to the US ? postin up our street music.........They cant even understand our proper chat never mind the street lingo. These dudes is legends here but they aint better than no JayZ. Trust I keep a collection of UK ? to and you have to be here to feel it.

I give ya props for keeping it UK recently tho........
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Shady.. what the ? .. face facts no on like Eminem as much as you do.. and ? THE HOOD.. who gives a ? ..

The hood is the heart, soul & spirit of Hip Hop Music
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    UK allday but Jay-Z is better........Shady you aint gonna prove nothing to the US ? postin up our street music.........They cant even understand our proper chat never mind the street lingo. These dudes is legends here but they aint better than no JayZ. Trust I keep a collection of UK ? to and you have to be here to feel it.

I give ya props for keeping it UK recently tho........

People here in the hood would bump PDC before ever thinking of bumping Jay Z

I never seen anyone in the hood bump a Jay Z Song
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The hood is the heart, soul & spirit of Hip Hop Music

You know nothing about heart... or soul. lets keep it all the way real....there is no heart and soul in rapping about clappin someone over crushing your tea biscuits.. its alll ignorance.. none of these clowns are painting picture that havent been seen.. Its just molding impressionable jello filled minds like yours
  • Why Hate DatNiggaB?
    Why Hate DatNiggaB? Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People here in the hood would bump PDC before ever thinking of bumping Jay Z

I never seen anyone in the hood bump a Jay Z Song

Thats your generation, I know you younger than me and when I was in the streets we used to listen to Jay Z. We listened to everything cause I watched the grime scene come up from Wiley to what it is now. Got remember that 14-20 yrd old nowadays have always had the UK music. It hardly existed when I was that age........
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I give them props for trying, but there's a reason UK rappers never make it big, it's not that they're not talented. It's just the visual you get when you hear them. Afro-American only see a bunch of "Blokes Eating Tea & Crumpets" so it's hard to accept what they say as being real. I mean we KNOW, there's real ? poppin' EVERYWHERE. It's just the impression that Hollywood has given us about the UK that makes it hard to take it seriously, hell, Canada is 5 minutes across the bridge from me in Detroit and we look at Canadians as a bunch of mounted horsemen that say "Aye" lol, but we KNOW how Toronto, Windsor, Ontario etc. REALLY get down, it's like hard to take their raps seriously because of the image Canada has to America...We even smuggle drugs across the borders with them and still don't take them seriously because of that damn Canadian bacon, lol.
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well it's hard for me and others to get into Jay Z @ kingofdetroit since he has no soul, raw emotion or a message in most his Music
  • UK_FTW
    edited December 2010
    Options

Oi shady who was the last guy to spit

feeling him
  • Dretox2010
    edited December 2010
    Options
    UK_FTW wrote: »
    Oi shady who was the last guy to spit

feeling him

Not sure he good though
  • UK_FTW
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I give them props for trying, but there's a reason UK rappers never make it big, it's not that they're not talented. It's just the visual you get when you hear them. Afro-American only see a bunch of "Blokes Eating Tea & Crumpets" so it's hard to accept what they say as being real. I mean we KNOW, there's real ? poppin' EVERYWHERE. It's just the impression that Hollywood has given us about the UK that makes it hard to take it seriously, hell, Canada is 5 minutes across the bridge from me in Detroit and we look at Canadians as a bunch of mounted horsemen that say "Aye" lol, but we KNOW how Toronto, Windsor, Ontario etc. REALLY get down, it's like hard to take their raps seriously because of the image Canada has to America...We even smuggle drugs across the borders with them and still don't take them seriously because of that damn Canadian bacon, lol.

"ILLUMINATI GOT MY MIND SOUL N MY BODY"

Say no more you sheep ?