Do NOT have a Merry Christmas...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

thoughts? It's only 9 minutes.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wanted to turn it off at the very beginning. As the words "praise the lord this is" rolled off his tongue my mouse rolled to the back button. But I decided to watch it, and yea.... I can't finish it. I got to where he starts rambling about how it's bad because it's a pagan tradition and pagans worship a false Jesus yadda yadda. Let's just rename Xmas to Supermanmas, get's rid of all the scrooges.

Oh, and dudes only mad because his kid keeps getting him cheap tools and cologne for Christmas so he said ? Christmas in this house and found an excuse his wife wouldn't get mad at.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL I figured there'd be some people who couldn't watch this. It is a bit annoying but I'm used to it big time, so I can sit through videos like this. It does annoy the hell out of me but I can cope.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Made it through about 4 seconds before stopping it.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The problem I have with this message is that in it he presents himself as one of authority; that people better listen to him (not the Bible) or else. He is convinced he knows what the Bible says...along with others and has made it his "divine" business to condemn. He obviously thinks he is safe and that he is the only one "awake".
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmfao I made it to 33 seconds, guys. Who's got the best time so far?