Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Options
13»

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man i was getting bodied in Rush last night, I swear its impossible to win on Defense against a decent team

We had them down to less than 10 lives on multiple bases but they always got some random rocket or hand grenade to destroy the crates

Ironic because my team was merking ? last night lol. The other team couldn't even get past the first 2 m-com stations but we were taking them like they weren't ? . I was on top of the leaderboards; had to redeem myself for that poor ass performance from the other night.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ironic because my team was merking ? last night lol. The other team couldn't even get past the first 2 m-com stations but we were taking them like they weren't ? . I was on top of the leaderboards; had to redeem myself for that poor ass performance from the other night.

lol its usually like that when I play but if you playing against another that knows what they doing its damn near impossible to win on defense

If m-com is in a building they can mortar strike they building from a mile and take it out without getting close

If its outside they can fly a UAV with C4 on it up to it and have their teammate detonate it when the UAV is close

Not to mention shooting RPG's, grenades,C4, anti tank mines etc

I dont think anyone actually sets the charge anymore , they seemed to have to shorten the charge time though to encourage more people to do it with the last update.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol everytime I play Im squadding up with a couple of my friends and we use mics, so weusually run ? once we get going

yea if you squad up in this game you destroy...team play in this game is crucial
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I try to get 3 combat excellence pins a day. (8 ? streak)
  • Sym_
    edited December 2010
    Options
    just played hastings...great stage
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hastings is a map? Is it from single player or is it all new?
  • Sym_
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea its a map, i saw it for the first time today when i searched for servers
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just got Onslaught yesterday, my homie hooked it up for me
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hastings is out on consoles I was playing on it yesterday, small ass map we ran threw a team in like 5 minutes on it
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol my b Fifth Element I shouldn't have invited you yesterday, we was ? as hell and just bullshitting.