The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Options

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can tell who the racist white people are on here, only a devil wud imply Pac was convicted of ? lol, knowing damn well he wasnt

Tyson was indeed convicted of ? , but everyone knows he was innocent

Oj was guilty we all know

and MJ accusations date back to the 80's, when he would befriend random children and then drop them when they hit a certain age.....he was a ? up guy, himself a victim of sexual and violent abuse ...his childhood was stolen and his brothers use to ? chicks infront of him and well things like that were bound to ? him up

MJ mos def had relations with children to what extent who knows, but he got off on that ? ....
  • Gangsta Shit
    Gangsta Shit Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i got a feeling if they was alive they'd be doing wack ass collabos wit wayne and rick ross and all them faggits, which would drop them from GOAT status wit the quickness
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gangsta ? wrote: »
    i got a feeling if they was alive they'd be doing wack ass collabos wit wayne and rick ross and all them faggits, which would drop them from GOAT status wit the quickness

like jayz and nas?
  • Gangsta Shit
    edited September 2011
    Options
    like jayz and nas?
    exactly...

? nas. that ? is a ? and performs on stage ? and forgets his own ? . jay z hasnt been relevant since 98

but having said all that, id still rather bump them then these ? ass ? like wayne
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *Losing

Learn to spell words u tryna use you idiot, this is a frequent problem for you

This aint law and order this aint no courtroom or trutv I said my piece

Im to the shop to get a fresh taper then to the court to drop 32 like Jordan

Keep deciphering my posts ? ? im 5000

you worrying about a misspelled term but still disregarding the question as if it's so hard to understand...

but you don't have no problem sitting on here discrediting pac all day now do you?

lmao @ telling your plans for the day like i give a ? about what your day consist of

coofie ass nerd...you a joke homie....anything said by you from now on will taken with a massive grain of salt

btw...take this with you......

loser.jpg

*Losing

Learn to spell words u tryna use you idiot, this is a frequent problem for you

This aint law and order this aint no courtroom or trutv I said my piece

piece?? smh ? calling the tea kettle black at it's finest
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    exactly...

? nas. that ? is a ? and performs on stage ? and forgets his own ? . jay z hasnt been relevant since 98

but having said all that, id still rather bump them then these ? ass ? like wayne

Damn, ? went hard, lol.

But back to the topic, a lot of these wack ? would be youtube rapper status if Big and Pac were around. Not cuz theyd chase them out, but the standards of rap would be a lot higher.
  • Gangsta Shit
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Damn, ? went hard, lol.

But back to the topic, a lot of these wack ? would be youtube rapper status if Big and Pac were around. Not cuz theyd chase them out, but the standards of rap would be a lot higher.

you dont think big and pac would dumb they ? down to appeal to the young dumb ? , like snoop has
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you dont think big and pac would dumb they ? down to appeal to the young dumb ? , like snoop has

Big and Pac were simple, that was their appeal. Everyone could recite their lyrics, word for word. It's a lot easier to rap along to their songs than say, a Wu Tang song. ? was trying to catch up to them. After they died, ? didnt know what to do. Stuck in the dark and ? , looking for something to model after. Enter No Limit/Cash Money. The youngns would still be looking up to them, theyre just a different breed.
  • Waldo Geraldo Faldo
    Waldo Geraldo Faldo Members Posts: 158
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No, not at all
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pac was a ?

A CONVICTED ? I have female family members and I dont support ? who ? women

You misguided lames believe what the white tabloids and white accusers said about brother michael jackson

He never was convicted of nothin

And Im especially disappointed in mumo since mj helped raise 45 million for your homeland it prolly put food on your table at one point in your life

thz ? is mentally ? ....you hav already been programd by yo slave master tommy boy cuz the perception you got bout Albekun -- being a jungle, hunger stricken continent and disease infested. Its not everywhere in africa. If i wuz a lame ignorant buffoon like YOU i would hav believed that every black person in america is violent and a gang banger. I aint WHITE WASHED like you lol!...Pac went to jail for crimes he didnt commit. White america wuz lukin for any reason to lock him up cuz he wuz a threat to the establishment. Why would Pac ? when he had women throwin themselves at him? There is evidence to support my claim jus like there is to show that MJ wuz a ? . So ? Uncle Tom.
    no disrespect cain marko, but when i made that thread about jay comparing his misses to mj, u didnt show this much outrage let alone any

actually ? was tryna compare bey to mj

which was hilarious,

maybe u shud be mad at jay before u get mad at mumo x

tabernacle fam! I dint know that fool be a camel and bey stan. Its not hard to see why houz negroes hate on field negroes. Pac is bigger than Hiphop. Yall just sit back and pliz listen to Pac's lyrics, poetry, and interviews and try to decipher that ? . 25 years and that deep/Conscious? Can any one pliz
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    After doing sum researches, I've crowned this the greatest diss of all time. Ya, better than Ether, Takeover, or No Vaseline. That ? got too many quotables.

"Frank White the menacin, Chron Chron's the medecine.... I got the lettuce and u turn green like cucumber skin."
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it was a great song but the fact it was recorded and released after pacs death is gonna tarnish its value
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One of my favorite joints on The GOAT double disk
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm... a song full of subliminals to a dead rapper better than an all out assault to the hottest group in rap at the time... yeah, I'm gonna go with this
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've read somewhere that puffy and em edited caput name outta the song
  • OH-2-VA
    OH-2-VA Members Posts: 50
    edited September 2011
    Options
    did yall forget about second round ko?
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OH-2-VA wrote: »
    did yall forget about second round ko?

Meh... he didn't really hurt LL with that diss. He was very predictable in it. But yeah, as far as disses, definitely better than LKG. Wasn't even aware that qualified as a diss song.
  • OH-2-VA
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if it didnt hurt then why did respond back...but as far as ll career, no it didnt hurt...but ll is on def jam records, thats a benifit & canibus wuz on....i dont know rinky ? records?
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    OH-2-VA wrote: »
    if it didnt hurt then why did respond back...but as far as ll career, no it didnt hurt...but ll is on def jam records, thats a benifit & canibus wuz on....i dont know rinky ? records?

His career is what I meant, or at least people's perception of him. If people did see him as a overhyped pop rapper then, that was way before 2nd Rd KO. And Canibus was on Universal, and backed by Wyclef.
  • OH-2-VA
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my point exactly...universal records compared 2 def jam, back then
  • ezverde
    ezverde Members Posts: 45
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rockefeller did die of Aids, ? . He wasn't talking about the Oil Tycoon. It was a street ? in Brooklyn with that name.

Not true at all, he WAS talking about the oil tycoon. And Ether has gotta be the best diss track, he had Jay Z crying over that ? . Takeover was crazy as was his ether reply but Ether is on another level, the track is filled with facts about a dude that he knew from the beginning of his career. Jay had no choice but to respond by talking about his baby moms, thats childish corny ? , with all the lyricism Jay has he had to stoop to that low level because he didnt have anything to say PLUS he apologized for the track the next day! Other crazy diss tracks are No vaseline(ice cube), the ? in you(common) and hit em up(Pac).
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ether, No Vasaline, or Against All Odds
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no way is LKG the GOAT of all disses. just no way
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭