? created 'every THING'

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What does ? creating everything - every thing mean?

The Bible states ? created "the heavens and the earth", so everything on the earth was created by ? . Life was created by ? , animals humans etc.

What else is included? Is our mental development included? Because remember, ? had this forbidden tree of knowledge and we weren't supposed to know "good and evil". So were we initially created not to have that capability but then did it ourselves? Are our emotions a created thing by ? or do we create emotions ourselves?

What about the things that ? hates? One of them being homosexuality, did ? create homosexuality or did humans act upon that themselves? If ? did create this, why be upset at US and why even be mad in the first place anyways?

So when ? creates every thing, is it only in the physical sense?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    By the Will of ? everything is manifest. The Will you have that you use to make things manifest, it's on loan from ? , so technically speaking, by the Will of ? everything is manifest.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It would mean everything physical, mental, etc.. he just refused to allow us access to it all at first lol
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ...SERIOUSLY.. dID ? CREATE SIN?....
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Props to "? " for creating harlequin babies, those things look so funny:

24592617.png
    27133504.png
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ...SERIOUSLY.. dID ? CREATE SIN?....

No, he didn't and couldn't have
  • fiat_money
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is it ? up that the part of that pic that ? me up was the bud light that looked like it was floating at first glance...
    Classic "At first I was like...But then I was like..." pics.
  • DRO
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    No, he didn't and couldn't have

....UMMM... THIS IS HONESTLY HARD FOR ME... SEE, SIN/EVIL/WRONG HAD TO COME FROM SOMEWHERE... I UNDERSTAND THAT ? DIDNT CREATE SIN, BUT HE DOES GIVE YOU A CHOICE TO DO RIGHT OR WRONG.....

SO IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG.. YOU CHOOSE SIN...

SO WHY EVEN MAKE A "WRONG" AND THEN SAY THAT HE DIDNT CREATE IT...?
    http://carm.org/questions/about-? /did-? -create-sin

Did ? create sin?
    No, ? did not create sin. ? is holy and He would not create that which is contrary to His nature. Sinfulness is the opposite of holiness. It is lawlessness (1 John 3:4). ? is the author of the Law which is a reflection of His holy character (Exodus 20). Therefore, ? cannot create that which is in direct violation of the Law any more than a person can wish himself to be bigger than the sun. It just isn’t possible.

But, if ? didn’t create sin, then where did it come from? This is a question that has been debated by theologians and philosophers for many years. I cannot say that I have any better answers than they. Nevertheless, let me venture a guess.

? created the conditions where free-will creatures would be able to make a choice between obedience and disobedience to ? . This condition existed when ? created an angel called Lucifer who was without sin yet, apparently, had free will. Lucifer chose to rebel against ? and sin (Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:13-15). Likewise, Adam and Eve, having been made by ? without sin, listened to the devil and chose to sin against ? (Gen. 3).

But ? did not cause them to sin (James 1:13). In the freedom of their wills, each decided to rebel against ? and sin entered the world (Rom. 5:12). ? simply allowed the condition to exist where sin was possible.

An analogy can be found in the relationship between a parent and a child. A parent can create the condition that makes disobedience possible yet the parent remains innocent if the child sins. For example, if a parent tells his child to clean up his room and the child does not, he has rebelled. But, the parent is not responsible for the child’s sin, nor did he cause the child to sin. The child had a choice to obey or not to obey.

Likewise, ? has created the condition in the world where the ability to rebel against Him was possible. Yet, he is not responsible for that rebellion once it has been committed. Therefore, sin originated with Lucifer who was the first to rebel and entered the world through Adam who likewise chose disobedience.
  • DRO
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? had to create sin...what appeal would ? have without it? He would be nothing but a dictator without sin because we would no longer have the need for "free will."

within sin there is no point in following ? towards a greater path...

At first i was like "? wtf is that!??!!?!?!?"
    but then i was like "oh lol its a snake baby"

ok... How about when we die.... You die.. Go 2 heaven.. Live with ? 4ever... R u still saying there would be no appeal 2 ? then?
  • fiat_money
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since, according to the Christian bible, "? " created "evil", he must've created "sin" as well. Otherwise, they'd just be actions that "? " doesn't supposedly judge or punish.

LOL @ "snake baby".
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Since, according to the Christian bible, "? " created "evil", he must've created "sin" as well. Otherwise, they'd just be actions that "? " doesn't supposedly judge or punish.

LOL @ "snake baby".

The evil he created isn't sin.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How would there be if there was no sin? If there was no sin then everyone would get into heaven no matter what...

If there was no sin you wouldn't die.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? had to create sin...what appeal would ? have without it? He would be nothing but a dictator without sin because we would no longer have the need for "free will."

Within sin there is no point in following ? towards a greater path...

At first I was like "? WTF IS THAT!??!!?!?!?"
    But then I was like "Oh LOL its a snake baby"

? created no sin, he doesn't know of sin but only knows sin THROUGH man. ? only knows a lot of how we feel and do through us.

I don't even think he presented it or allowed it to be. If he did, he definitely didn't know the repercussions it would have among human life.

It's hard to figure out there, he did have ONE tree we were told not to eat from. "The Tree of Knowledge", basically the knowledge of morals, good and bad and the recognition of them. That's all that was. What does that mean though? The very first creature to sin was 'Satan', but man was the first to bring it into the world. It doesn't say ? or Satan is responsible for any of the sin brought upon man. But logically, Satan was the first to ever sin. He rebelled and that's all he ever did and does. So if ? created a tree of "good and evil", did he create sin?
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so hold up...man created something ? himself didn't know about? "sin"

I thought he was omni-errything

I think I'm the only one here that believes ? doesn't know everything. From what I've read, the bible doesn't support that. ? never states that he knows everything. He states what he does know, but it isn't everything. Only man does. I made a topic on this and had a few discussions on this. You've been around here a short time, so maybe you haven't seen it. If I can find the topic I'll bump it, that's if you want to know how I believe this, because I'm not typing all that up again.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Did ? create the thoughts of murder, ? , etc... as well?

If not where do our thoughts come from? I always hear religious folk talk about how "? speaks to us through thought". So if ? is able to control thought, then he must either A.) Be responsible for such thoughts or B.) Be the source for such thoughts.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I thought ? was Omniscient though meaning he knows everything past/present/future...wouldn't that mean he would know of everything that was to be created in that time span (eternity) as well?

First time I've heard somebody say they don't think ? knows everything (a believer that is) that's a very interesting view point

Vibe is no longer religious, or gods warrior, he seen the light.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Allah has willed everything into existence, it would not be if he did not allow it, now there is a difference in allowing and condoning something

it is by Allah's permission that a firefighter can run into a burning building and save a family from dying

it is by Allah's permission a serial killer can go on a murder spree and ? innocent women and children

He is aware of both and will reward the do-ers of both deeds for both respectively according his supreme knowledge, wisdom, and judgement and nobody will be wronged an atom's weight in their judgement

He also did create sin because again He is the reason we can disobey his command if His mercy did not allow it wouldn't be, but do not confuse His mercy with acceptance

everybody will be paid in full for the deeds that they committed in this life good and bad regardless of their race, gender, religion, etc...
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Did ? create the thoughts of murder, ? , etc... as well?

If not where do our thoughts come from? I always hear religious folk talk about how "? speaks to us through thought". So if ? is able to control thought, then he must either A.) Be responsible for such thoughts or B.) Be the source for such thoughts.

there is a concept in Islam called waswas or whispering which are the base desires that a lot of people succumb to, this whispers occur from within yourself as well as other human beings or devils, you can place blame on any other than yourself for these whispers though because you have choice of either giving in to them or not like with anything else in life.

“And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge)”

[Qaaf 50:16]

a sister does an excellent job of breaking it all down in detail here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100804191514AAMYY9m

kind of a long read but insha'Allah the quest for guidance and knowledge is never too long for those who truly seek and need it

Salaam
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    another ? thread created in religion&race

applausemeter.jpg

• BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? created it all, but ? does not partake of it all.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? created it all, but ? does not partake of it all.

So ? designed a product with the intentions of it failing.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So ? designed a product with the intentions of it failing.

What product is failing?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What product is failing?

None.

But if you live by religious standards then your placed into a world where you are designed to fail according to Gods rules.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • DRO
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This ? just said ? dont know everything.. So that means he aint in control then....

Come on son!

That cant be possible...

Just cause ? doesnt sin, dont mean he dont knwo about it...

And when u think about it... The devil brought sin to earth.. Not adam and eve
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    None.

But if you live by religious standards then your placed into a world where you are designed to fail according to Gods rules.

Hmmm, oh I'd get go into how that sounds more like man's system design for failure, but I feel as though I'd be preaching to the choir