What women consider deal breakers>

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
For U young G's

I was talking to a couple chicks I work wit and they pretty much all said they hate being finger ? .. Some said it's okay but wanted to know who told guys that woman like having fingers rammed up they ? .

Excessive spitting on the ? is also a no no..

Eating the ? and humming is cool but humming to loud blows the concentration.

Limited or no foreplay.

Hygiene. Long ? finger nails, mustiness, over grown ? , dingy under clothes etc..

Woman feel free to add on. Guys chime in to..

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i make ? squirt with these magic fingers so i gotta object
  • death187sin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i make ? squirt with these magic fingers so i gotta object

LOL.. well like they said.. I guess u gotta know what u doing..
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi boo :)

Really?! Finger ? is cool in my book if he know what he's doing.

And long or ? fingernails is the WORST turn off for me, SUCH a huge no no. Smelling nice is a MUST, if you or your ? have any type of odor, that's definitely a deal breaker.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Are you using a few females to base what women consider deal breakers?
    If so, let me stop you right there cause there is already at least one thing on that list that I know myself and others want and enjoy dearly.

To add on:

Diamonds
    Excessive jewels
    Closed mindedness
    Lacking intelligence and/or wisdom
  • death187sin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Hi boo :)

Really?! Finger ? is cool in my book if he know what he's doing.

And long or ? fingernails is the WORST turn off for me, SUCH a huge no no. Smelling nice is a MUST, if you or your ? have any type of odor, that's definitely a deal breaker.

Heyyy.. well I'm hoping that Boo was for me.. lol

I always see ? wit long crusty ass ? nails and be wondering how they don't know that ? was never cool.. lol
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Heyyy.. well I'm hoping that Boo was for me.. lol

I always see ? wit long crusty ass ? nails and be wondering how they don't know that ? was never cool.. lol

of course it was! :)

And yeah me too. Like how do you not know your ? is disgusting? I remember one time I was really feelin this guy... he was SO intelligent and charming... we talked on the phone all night every night and he always stimulated me and made me laugh which I loved. But when he finally took me out on a date I was HORRIFIED that he had long ass fingernails with black dirt all under them... I immediately lost all interest! I think it's not just nasty and unnattractive but it says a lot about you if you can't even take care of your nails when you use your hands in everything you do. Absolutely no excuse.
  • death187sin
    edited December 2010
    Options

And yeah me too. Like how do you not know your ? is disgusting? I remember one time I was really feelin this guy... he was SO intelligent and charming... we talked on the phone all night every night and he always stimulated me and made me laugh which I loved. But when he finally took me out on a date I was HORRIFIED that he had long ass fingernails with black dirt all under them... I immediately lost all interest! I think it's not just nasty and unnattractive but it says a lot about you if you can't even take care of your nails when you use your hands in everything you do. Absolutely no excuse.

Sweet!

I spend allot of time listening to woman and take heed to some of the things they find to be grotesque.. That nail ? does say allot about a persons hygiene. If you cant do something as simple and clipping your nails and keeping a groomed appearance then what is being done about the more complicated things such as washing ya ass and wiping right..
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *checks fingernails.*

Trimmed.

good.
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sweet!

I spend allot of time listening to woman and take heed to some of the things they find to be grotesque.. That nail ? does say allot about a persons hygiene. If you cant do something as simple and clipping your nails and keeping a groomed appearance then what is being done about the more complicated things such as washing ya ass and wiping right..
    Exactly. I don't think it's a hard concept to grasp, at all. LOL.
  • death187sin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Exactly. I don't think it's a hard concept to grasp, at all. LOL.

LOL.. It's not.. Just laziness and the woman they dealt with were nasty and settled for it so it's the norm for them..
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Yeah I agree their should be no excuses, hygiene is one of the most important things a human must be aware of. I mean you can't walk into a job interview looking like you came out of a sewer. The first thing that going think of is that, is doesn't care about himself or he not serious about this. Keeping clean is healthy, I clean my finger nails and clip them mostly every two weeks.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm to clean and cool to be caught out there like that, ? I polish my shoes to a high gloss before I leave for work in the morn. But for every female that don't want a funky ? there is one getting piped by one as we speak smh :(
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Yeah I agree their should be no excuses, hygiene is one of the most important things a human must be aware of. I mean you can't walk into a job interview looking like you came out of a sewer. The first thing that going think of is that, is doesn't care about himself or he not serious about this. Keeping clean is healthy, I clean my finger nails and clip them mostly every two weeks.

For a job interview, a first date, or just EVERY DAY LIFE, taking care of yourself is a must. How would y'all feel if us chicks walked around with stank ? , musty clothes, ? fingernails, raggety hair, hairy legs/underarms/? , etc. I think women usually take pretty good care of themselves for the most part cuz we pay close attention to detail and b/c we'd feel insecure if we didn't. Men however tend to let thigs slide more and I can't stand that lol. Hygiene, health and pride in one's apperance is a must.
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For a job interview, a first date, or just EVERY DAY LIFE, taking care of yourself is a must. How would y'all feel if us chicks walked around with stank ? , musty clothes, ? fingernails, raggety hair, hairy legs/underarms/? , etc. I think women usually take pretty good care of themselves for the most part cuz we pay close attention to detail and b/c we'd feel insecure if we didn't. Men however tend to let thigs slide more and I can't stand that lol. Hygiene, health and pride in one's apperance is a must.
    Ak, what's popping,
    and hell no, who wants a musty ass chick, but you know the thirst buckets out here will ? anything moving
  • death187sin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ak, what's popping,
    and hell no, who wants a musty ass chick, but you know the thirst buckets out here will ? anything moving

i.e DRO, BoyBe$t and DU.
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options

@ the bold, oh ? , I can't imagine, I would of felt ? myself. In terms of men, you have some men who really don't care about their finger nails, toe nails, private area,breath and underarms. even hair as well, it just nasty.
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ak, what's popping,

hey babe. whats good?
    and yep I think thats the problem. When guys give them attention they think its ok to carry on being dirt bags (and vice versa with women who ? with ? men). Ugh
    i.e DRO, BoyBe$t and DU.
    LMAO! Hey Du's girl is very pretty and sweet!
    @ the bold, oh ? , I can't imagine, I would of felt ? myself. In terms of men, you have some men who really don't care about their finger nails, toe nails, private area,breath and underarms. even hair as well, it just nasty.

Exactly lol.
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man I overdo with being clean. My crib clean, my ride clean and I'm clean. It's no excuse for that ? . But like they say water seeks it's on level. A dude may appear clean but if he ? with a dirtbag broad that's just his true colors showing. Some people mask it somewhat, but they both dirtbags. Ain't no way in de hell I'm ? because she got a fat ass but her crib nasty, dishes in the sink, bathroom a hot ass mess.
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options

Everyday I before I leave the house. I make sure I am clean in terms of the list I provided.
  • akforty7
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man I overdo with being clean. My crib clean, my ride clean and I'm clean. It's no excuse for that ? . But like they say water seeks it's on level. A dude may appear clean but if he ? with a dirtbag broad that's just his true colors showing. Some people mask it somewhat, but they both dirtbags. Ain't no way in de hell I'm ? because she got a fat ass but her crib nasty, dishes in the sink, bathroom a hot ass mess.

You can never overdo it with being clean IMO. I'd rather have a man who's an OCD neat freak than a ? bag. I understand having a bachelor's pad, it may not be ? & span b/c let's face it, you need a woman's touch, but there's no excuse to live in filth or excess clutter. I would literally throw up if I went over a guy's house and it was ? , esp the kitchen and bathroom.

When I'm in a relationship, my man never has to clean.. even if I don't live with him I will come over and clean his crib for him b/c that's just how I am.. but for me to even be cool with a dude let alone be in a relationship with him he'd have to keep a clean crib, car and physical appearance from the jump, no ifs ands or buts. That should be apart of your morals and routine, if not that mean your mama ain't raise you right!

Some of my friends tell me horror stories about men they date when they go over their house and see roaches or dishes piled in the sink from weeks ago. I don't know how they do it. I'd walk right the ? out the door lol.

And then there's my cousin, this chick has 5 kids and she's 25. Her house is sooo ? and nasty! And I have seen her live in 3 diff places that all went to ? b/c she sits on her ass and don't clean. Always has dishes in the sink, clumps of hair on the carpet, just straight trife. I won't even use her toilet when I go over there to see her kids cuz it's so filthy I'd rather hold it! And THEN! She don't even keep handsoap in the bathroom, so I guess no one washes their hands in that house, which really puzzles me. I don't understand how her man can deal with that or how her mama ain't teach her better. ? sickening.

Sorry to ramble but I feel so strongly about that LMAO!
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You can never overdo it with being clean IMO. I'd rather have a man who's an OCD neat freak than a ? bag. I understand having a bachelor's pad, it may not be ? & span b/c let's face it, you need a woman's touch, but there's no excuse to live in filth or excess clutter. I would literally throw up if I went over a guy's house and it was ? , esp the kitchen and bathroom.

When I'm in a relationship, my man never has to clean.. even if I don't live with him I will come over and clean his crib for him b/c that's just how I am.. but for me to even be cool with a dude let alone be in a relationship with him he'd have to keep a clean crib, car and physical appearance from the jump, no ifs ands or buts. That should be apart of your morals and routine, if not that mean your mama ain't raise you right!

Some of my friends tell me horror stories about men they date when they go over their house and see roaches or dishes piled in the sink from weeks ago. I don't know how they do it. I'd walk right the ? out the door lol.

And then there's my cousin, this chick has 5 kids and she's 25. Her house is sooo ? and nasty! And I have seen her live in 3 diff places that all went to ? b/c she sits on her ass and don't clean. Always has dishes in the sink, clumps of hair on the carpet, just straight trife. I won't even use her toilet when I go over there to see her kids cuz it's so filthy I'd rather hold it! And THEN! She don't even keep handsoap in the bathroom, so I guess no one washes their hands in that house, which really puzzles me. I don't understand how her man can deal with that or how her mama ain't teach her better. ? sickening.

You cuzzo got 5 kids and living in filth but I bet she gets dicked down on the regular, ? going raw obvilously, smh
    I got a bachelor crib and you can bet yo sweet ass it's clean. I make the bed before I leave in the morn. I need to mop the floor because I tracked snow in last night but that will get handled. I even be on my daughters ass about keeping her room clean, got to start her out early with that.
    I can't even go to bed with dishes in the sink, hell no, that ain't right. I like to keep things in order and my mind will be in order, dig that
  • MeTaL
    edited December 2010
    Options

Oh ? you had some rough experiences, I remember I had female friend who dating this guy. Everything was all good. Until she started noticing black moving things about coming his ears and then later on through the months she started heavily noticing it. Come to find it was ticks/lice coming out of his ears.
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh ? you had some rough experiences, I remember I had female friend who dating this guy. Everything was all good. Until she started noticing black moving things about coming his ears and then later on through the months she started heavily noticing it. Come to find it was ticks/lice coming out of his ears.
    What the figgidy ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    JB-CHI-CITY Members Posts: 568
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ak, what's popping,

i know alot oof them ? 'z too

some just like kell'z

if she look grown and it's grass on the field? Play ball
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i know alot oof them ? 'z too

some just like kell'z

if she look grown and it's grass on the field? Play ball

Man I had a super freak on 111th & Normal, but one time I went over there and she had dishes stacked in the sink, never went back