12 days of Christmas IC Style

Options
playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in AKA Donkey
Sing along

On the first day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. A ? suit with some Dizz earrings

One the second day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 2 locked threads, and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

One the third day of Christmas the IC gave to me .. 3 dead kids,2 locked threads, and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the fourth day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads, and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the fifth day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the sixth day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit and Lu's Skinny jeans,A ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the seventh day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds,3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the eighth day of Christmas the IC gave to me.. 8 caught feelings,7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit and Lu's Skinny jeans,A ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the ninth day of Christmas the IC gave to me .. 9 haters hating,8 caught feelings,7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the tenth day of Christmas the IC gave to me .. 10 Shadys stanning,9 haters hating,8 caught feelings,7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

On the eleventh day of Christmas the IC gave to me .. 11 pimps are pimping,10 Shadys stanning,9 haters hating,8 caught feelings,7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

One the twelth day of Christmas the IC gave to me .. 12 rappers "Rapping",11 pimps are pimping,10 Shadys stanning,9 haters hating,8 caught feelings,7 ? caping,6 simpers simping,5 ether-ings,4 HummingBirds, 3 dead kids,2 locked threads ,and a ? suit with some Dizz earrings

Comments