Just a little info about grouchy Greg

Options
...... Members Posts: 131
edited December 2010 in AKA Donkey
he hates it when you slander his name and or allhiphops, never mind that they have been the number 2 site for the last 3 years, or the fact that every article thats posted has numerous spelling error, incorrect info, etc......and never mind that the former editors here, they were managing a platinum selling rap group known as the diplomats, she had connections and she got hacked and fired....so now they have mediocre interviews, the rumor section is always wrong( good rumors)

But greg, if u slander his name he will put some sort of E-Hit on you...see after the ja rule hack, i thought id give allhiphop and him a shout out, he then went to jay and the other mods and demanded that if you see offthatop posting or any one you think is offthatop you ban them instantly..... he doesnt hide his feelings, today Just Blaze hit me up, see Just Blaze wont work with allhiphop after that 2006 incident when an allhiphop poster had gotten ahold of just blazes cell phone number, email addresses, contact list from his side kick along with photos from his phone and he made them public.... today he said whats up and i let him know it wasnt personal that grouchy greg and allhiphop wanted to be the new WSHH...

23k94pd.jpg
n3b2gl.jpg

23lijio.jpg

long story short, dont try to get people to sign up to this website, grouchy greg wants it to die slowly

Bad promo is good promo.....

Comments