Yeah i enjoy being a ? at times...

Options
Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
but i guess im jus a nice guy at heart

my gf's mom gonna call me up and ask me to help her move some furniture in the morning.

this woman has said all types of bad things about me,but to my face she always tries to act nice.
i even confronted her about these things,but she denied them.

i would like nothing more but to say "phucc you and your bedroom set you evil fat bee-atch"
but i couldnt
i jus reluctantly said yeah.
know that if i didnt she would most likely make a big deal out of it to everyone else and take bad bout me...

but hell,i could get up at 7 in the morning,help move the stuff and she still talks bad about me

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Least you can sleep well at night knowing you were the 'better man' about things.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you feel like she would talk ? then ? it don't do it.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Least you can sleep well at night knowing you were the 'better man' about things.

i know right

i jus put it on my resume of things i helped with even though the family gives me little to no respect

he last bf was the worst. complete opposite of what you would want for your daughter and her mom luvs the guy. i jus dont know why.

her uncles and male cousins think im an okay dude but the women in her family jus cut cant me a break
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    If you feel like she would talk ? then ? it don't do it.

i know,
    but how could i back out now.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sometimes in the moment I'd like to verbally light somebody up... But I know deep down I'll regret it the second those words leave my two-bit tongue, even if the person deserves it.

This one buddy of mine was ? and kept calling me the midget and I just snapped and basically said something along the lines of, "how the ? you gonna make fun of me for bein short when your 23 and you still swim with a ? T-shirt on you flabby ? ." and I said in that malicious tone. (he really does swim with a t-shirt on)

Room went silent and my buddy just got all choked up, couldn't say ? back and just this broken look on his face. I of course ended up looking the ? when I was the one just sticking up for myself.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i know right

i jus put it on my resume of things i helped with even though the family gives me little to no respect

he last bf was the worst. complete opposite of what you would want for your daughter and her mom luvs the guy. i jus dont know why.

her uncles and male cousins think im an okay dude but the women in her family jus cut cant me a break

how's that possible? What did that ? do so bad that you consider him bad? He musta been doing something right. You like Wu Tang so you can't be that bad of a ?
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Sometimes in the moment I'd like to verbally light somebody up... But I know deep down I'll regret it the second those words leave my two-bit tongue, even if the person deserves it.

This one buddy of mine was ? and kept calling me the midget and I just snapped and basically said something along the lines of, "how the ? you gonna make fun of me for bein short when your 23 and you still swim with a ? T-shirt on you flabby ? ." and I said in that malicious tone. (he really does swim with a t-shirt on)

Room went silent and my buddy just got all choked up, couldn't say ? back and just this broken look on his face. I of course ended up looking the ? when I was the one just sticking up for myself.

but in the match up,thats a push(almost)

because its this unwritten rule that we cant be mean to fat people about being fat
    we even have to dance around the word fat

but also you dont badger a short guy jus cuz he short

so honestly,he drew first blood and you had the right to hit him with the death blow
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well it's fair in my eyes, cause my height is something I have no control over. His gluttony leading to his overweightedness is something he does have control. You don't rip on person for being born with one arm? Why... Cause they had no say in it. But for some reason people don't apply that same concept to short people. Oh well.

So really what's worse?

I let so much ? like that go all the time, and it's people just not on my level I could just wreck.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how are you being nice by doing something you dont want to do? Thats not being nice thats not sticking up for yourself and lacking conviction.

U are simply taking the easy way out.

No different from if somebody sees a woman getting her ass beat and they dont really give a ? but they still pull the dude off the ? so nobody thinks they condone a man hitting a woman. Is that guy a "nice guy" or just somebody who took the easy way out cuz he didnt want to handle the blow back from doing what he really wanted to do which is either laugh or shrug and keep it moving?
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure if that post by darx was directed at me... But I did say I almost always regret blasting people. ? never feels good afterwards. Which is why I don't do it. That is my conviction.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    how are you being nice by doing something you dont want to do? Thats not being nice thats not sticking up for yourself and lacking conviction.

U are simply taking the easy way out.

No different from if somebody sees a woman getting her ass beat and they dont really give a ? but they still pull the dude off the ? so nobody thinks they condone a man hitting a woman. Is that guy a "nice guy" or just somebody who took the easy way out cuz he didnt want to handle the blow back from doing what he really wanted to do which is either laugh or shrug and keep it moving?

lol
    well damn

i would never let a woman get molly wopped..no if a man and his woman having a ruff conversation,thats they business
    but aint finna let her get tossed around the parking lot

i feel im being a nice guy cuz im wakin up at 7(less than 6 hours from now) and helping her when i could jus let her and her friend do it themselves

i feel im being a nice guy cuz no matter what i usually find a way to be helpful whenever someone asks me for something.
    thats jus me. even if i cant give you exactly what you need i try to do something that will help

this jus happens to be a person who i dont think highly of doin the asking.
    but i know we will continue to be in each others lives lives the the foreseeable future so i jus went ahead and said yeah

there has been things i said no to..
    like when she wanted me to impersonate her estranged husband so she could have access to one of his accounts
    and several times she wanted to borrow money
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nah ice,
    this broad is next to heartless at times

she will ? on what she owes you

i seen it

during cash for clunkers,she sold my girl's car and didnt give her any of the money

but she will out of nowhere jus pop up and give her a c-note or jus take her shoppin or fill up the gas tank

i guess its parental guilt from all the ? she do in between
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt have done that ? .. if a person slights me im cool..

jus recently MY grandmother failed to showup to my brother's baby shower..
    this is my brother's first child and her son's first grandchild and she doesnt show..

she lives in the same state as me but because she goes back and forth she be wantin me to go check on ? at her house and what not..

? HER! hahaha
    that was some shady ? .. the whole family shows and she's in town and sits her ? in the house..

i aint nice.. she talks ? about my momma kind of like ur girl moms do about u.. and like u my mom still does ? ..
    but i aint the one..
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how i get double post around another poster

firefox be actin up
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Take the high road dog. But the ? I don't understand is, how are the men in the family cool with you, but the women don't ? with you. Usually in the beginning, it's the other way around. You probably a grimey ? on the low, son; j/k.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Take the high road dog. But the ? I don't understand is, how are the men in the family cool with you, but the women don't ? with you. Usually in the beginning, it's the other way around. You probably a grimey ? on the low, son; j/k.

i understand it

it battered women syndrome

all the women in her family are bat ? crazy
    all ? /molestation vitcims,never been married,always pick abusers and talk bad about decent men

so them talkin bad about me is actually expected
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh yeah
    and i went thru with it

she made simple 1 hour thing into a 4 hour thing

stoppin to talk to everybody and not helping lift a damn thing

she had a male friend help also
    but this dude was gettin calls from wife,gettin bytched at cuz he was posed to be back at 10 and it was noon

felt bad for dude
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options