Dudes who use women to validate themselves

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have a friend who has a new girl friend every 2 months. He's constantly up in some ? . It's all about numbers to him. Without a women in his life he'd be a broken man. Women validate his existence.
He constantly redicules me for being single and not "fukin" as many ? as he is. I strongly feel that he parades his success with women because of deep rooted insecurity. I am ultimately in a better financial position than him and he knows this. How can I make light of insecurity and exploit it?

Comments

• dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I have a friend who has a new girl friend every 2 months. He's constantly up in some ? . It's all about numbers to him. Without a women in his life he'd be a broken man. Women validate his existence.
    He constantly redicules me for being single and not "fukin" as many ? as he is. I strongly feel that he parades his success with women because of deep rooted insecurity. I am ultimately in a better financial position than him and he knows this. How can I make light of insecurity and exploit it?
    You're friend is the one who has an obvious insecurity. It seems like he's not comfortable with who he is as person, so he feels that he must add up a tally just to esteem himself.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I thin the ? just like ? hoes, maybe you should too
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

No need. Just keep doing you. I use to get ? from my friends because I wasn't on no trying to ? everything I see ? like they were. Now I'm married to a chick they all tried to holla at but she chose up, and I got my own crib and money to pay for my ? . While these ? is damn near thrirty, still living at home with their mom's, in between jobs....But they stay in some ? though!! So I guess they're doing better than me right?? Success is the greatest revenge!!
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

spoken like the average oversexed ? . Of course I like ? hoes you idiot but it doesnt define the man that I am. I am my own man and don't need anyone to declare that. My friend however uses sex and his exploits with women as a reason to place himself on a higher pedestal. Women define his character.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What is good for one person, isn't necessarily the best for another.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    man is it just me that don't like people, especially dudes, if the hate that heavy quit ? with the ? .........muthafuckas always talkin that ohhh he just joking ? , ? that...........he wanna make lite on your incapablities to get pu$$ie because you make more money than him, whatkindashitisthat.......? trip me out with the friends they pick
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    me personally i never met a dude that need a women to validate themselves.. Im pretty sure they have them out there, but the ppl i ? with that act like that

.. ppl always wanna over think ? when the answer can be something so simple..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Why don't you just take the high road and ignore his trivial conquests?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    man is it just me that don't like people, especially dudes, if the hate that heavy quit ? with the ? .........muthafuckas always talkin that ohhh he just joking ? , ? that...........he wanna make lite on your incapablities to get pu$$ie because you make more money than him, whatkindashitisthat.......? trip me out with the friends they pick

me and this nicca go way back. I have made significant changes in my life and he always tries to down play them. He always make references to how I use to be to try to put me down. When he sees that isnt working he uses his conquest with women to make it appear that he is better than me. Every women he ends up showers him with gifts and money. All the while he has almost always nothing that he claim for himself. I dont throw salt on his game. The nicca must be doing something right for women to be stupid enough to do for him like that. But that isnt me. I cant imagine myself shining off a womens success. In my definition that isnt a real man.
    He knows what kind of man I am and is a little jealous of it.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    t/s mad cause his friend getting all the ? and he sitting on the sideline with desert ?

why you hating bruh? let that lil ? live champ
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i think the ? just likes to get laid.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    me and this nicca go way back. I have made significant changes in my life and he always tries to down play them. He always make references to how I use to be to try to put me down. When he sees that isnt working he uses his conquest with women to make it appear that he is better than me. Every women he ends up showers him with gifts and money. All the while he has almost always nothing that he claim for himself. I dont throw salt on his game. The nicca must be doing something right for women to be stupid enough to do for him like that. But that isnt me. I cant imagine myself shining off a womens success. In my definition that isnt a real man.

I get y'all go way back, but that doesn't excuse a jealous ? in your circle. A lot of the dudes I came up with gave me the same ? , but I don't really ? wit them on that level because I know that they can get real jealous with their ? , and would be liable to pull some real janky moves behind a ? 's back. I'll be cool with them from a far, but when ? be on some insecure ? like that it's real easy to see what they really about. Friend or not.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hahahahahhahaha
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    spoken like the average oversexed ? . Of course I like ? hoes you idiot but it doesnt define the man that I am. I am my own man and don't need anyone to declare that. My friend however uses sex and his exploits with women as a reason to place himself on a higher pedestal. Women define his character.

OR

Perhaps being coveted by women increases self confidence. And b/c his slight jabs at you ring so true, you caught feelings and voila...here we are in this thread...
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

I asked why you still ? with him, and you proceeds to say more ? that further proves he wasn't never a real friend of yours to begin with, you sure the hoes he use aint the only ones getting used?, e.i. look in the mirror
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited December 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    OR

Perhaps being coveted by women increases self confidence. And b/c his slight jabs at you ring so true, you caught feelings and voila...here we are in this thread...

no feelings caught because no feelings found. I have sewed my wild oats and it didn't define the man that I am.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    I asked why you still ? with him, and you proceeds to say more ? that further proves he wasn't never a real friend of yours to begin with, you sure the hoes he use aint the only ones getting used?, e.i. look in the mirror

you have a point.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

yezzirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're friend is the one who has an obvious insecurity. It seems like he's not comfortable with who he is as person, so he feels that he must add up a tally just to esteem himself.

^^^^^^^^^^
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The average minded ? would tell you to stop hating and get monussy.

The sophisticated gent would say your man feels inadequate in other areas of his life so he focuses all his energy and attention to getting women in an attempt to make him feel on top to his peers #pause

So ya stop hatin and get monussy bruh
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Maybe, you just gotten wiser while he's still blinded by ? ??

go ? yourself
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why u wanna make light of it and exploit it though?

Disagreeing with how he goes about things is one thing. But that last question kinda made u sound like a jealous fat chick.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

this. if he's constantly telling everybody about every girl he ? , then he could be insecure. but if he's just ? ? , he probably just likes ? ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

why does it sound as if ur whining ??
    but anyways... dude aint ur friend.. period! and only gender i know that keeps people around even when they know they aint good for them are ? ...

dude goes out his way to disrespect u but u remain cool with him cause yall happened to meet when u was young?? if uv made significant changes how bout u make one more??