The official Michael Vick is the best QB in the NFL thread

Options
thejamerikan
thejamerikan Members Posts: 84
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
…the NFL loves to talk about Brady, Peyton and all them “other” qb’s but we all know who is the most dynamic, explosive, athletic and Overall talented qb is…and yeah…he’s black…sorry NFL…it’s True!

my Youtube channel name is: thajamerikan

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not the best but hes the most dangerous
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    okay guys. i know vick is havin a great year and all, but this ? is startin to get ridiculous.

and before anybody drops the 'u mad' gif, yes i am. and i am assuming we are talking only for this year. so no...he's not. tom brady has only thrown 4 INT's and played every game. qb rating of damn near 110....
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Statistic-wise.. Yes patriots d is bad but that was earlier in the year. Their defense has been playing much better and making big plays.

Tom Brady has a better oline, coach, defense, and he makes safer easier throws.

I don't think it's a stretch at all to say that THIS YEAR.. Michael Vick is the best quarterback in the league.

I mean people did give Chris Johnson the best rb in the league title after 1 year... So why can't it be done with qbs

I agree 100%...plus I mean...this is a comeback run too...and he's doing this...Brady has been doing him...Vick has busted out as a force to be recon with Overall...Period...the strongest force!
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dynamic = yes
    Expolosive = yes
    Athletic = yes

Overall = no

...what is he missing?...he's improved in the pocket...and he doesn't turn the ball over...I'm a fan of football in general...so this is no bandwagon stuff right here...I just give credit where it's due...and Brady even knows that the MVP title belongs to Vick...he'll tell the media that if they asked him lol!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the NFL loves to talk about Brady, Peyton and all them “other” qb’s but we all know who is the most dynamic, explosive, athletic and Overall talented qb is…and yeah…he’s black…sorry NFL…it’s True!

they also love to talk about Vick. why are you actin like Vick isn't given as much positive, if not more, coverage than some of the more established qbs?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Had vick played the full season at this level I think he would be MVP...but he didn't...so nah I can't give him the MVP with brady playing like he is...

"But vick shouldn't be penalized for not playing those games, it wasn't his decision"

and Brady shouldn't be penalized because Vick was benched and Brady did it consistently for more games...

Comeback player of the year yes
    MVP no

• bankrupt baller
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    they also love to talk about Vick. why are you actin like Vick isn't given as much positive, if not more, coverage than some of the more established qbs?

he just wants to pull the race card
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bruh Brady has 34 TDs and 4 INTs and averages the same amount of passing attempts a game as Vick...that ? is just ridiculous

and I'm a football fan that hates Tom Brady to the fullest but I can't deny he's been crazy this year

lol i approve this post.....

i hate brady just as much as the next guy, but he's playin lights out. no knock to what vick has accomplished this year, but brady is on another level IMO
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    he just wants to pull the race card

dude...my best friend is white...my gf is white too lol...and all my white friends agree that Vick is the MVP...we just can't remember the last time a Black QB won the MVP...maybe we should know that...but we don't lol...do you?...and if that hasn't happened in a while...it should this year!...because Vick earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dude...my best friend is white...my gf is white too lol...and all my white friends agree that Vick is the MVP...we just can't remember the last time a Black QB won the MVP...maybe we should know that...but we don't lol...do you?...and if that hasn't happened in a while...it should this year!...because Vick earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i was wrong,that wasnt your intentions.....however i still think it goes to brady
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2010
    Options
    too many cowboys avi's in here...? this thread

how those chargers treating you?
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

...seems like all that Talk is going towards Brady...and leaving Vick out now...like the NFL is already telling us that Brady is the MVP....well he isn't and Hoepfully Won't be...he's gotten enough awards...this was Vick's year going into the playoff's!
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Brady is the best QB in NFL, Vick is the MVP of the NFL.
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ...seems like all that Talk is going towards Brady...and leaving Vick out now...like the NFL is already telling us that Brady is the MVP....well he isn't and Hoepfully Won't be...he's gotten enough awards...this was Vick's year going into the playoff's!

lol. so Brady maxed out?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tom Brady plays in snowstorms

Brady > Vick this year.
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok i was wrong,that wasnt your intentions.....however i still think it goes to brady

...Lol…it’s all good…I love debating sports, and of course your entitled to your opinion homie…we’ll see who get’s it…lol
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this is why people, and more importantly voters, respect Brady a bit more:

Tom Brady on the MVP award:
    "My feeling always is, the most valuable player award in a team sport doesn't make a lot of sense. I can understand the most valuable golfer or something like that. But Michael Vick is a hell of a player, the best player for that team [Eagles]. He fits what they do. Peyton Manning fits what his team [Colts] does well. Unfortunately, it's really a quarterback award, even though there's a lot of great players that really don't get recognition, so many great players in this league. I don't know, I guess they have to do it like that. But the only award I ever cared about is a Super Bowl ring."

Mike Vick on the MVP award:

"I would take ... myself."
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Tom Brady plays in snowstorms

Brady > Vick this year.

lol...that wasn't Vick's decision…and Brady lives in snowstorms lol…I think he sleeps in snow…that will never bother him…Vick would play in them too…he just isn’t in that climate all the time like Brady…
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I cant wait to see all the feelings caught when Vick doesnt win MVP. He deserves to be in the race for sure, but that tall ? in NE is acting a plum fool.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I have to co sign this thread
  • thejamerikan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    I have to co sign this thread

...Yes...I am not alone...damn I thought more people wanted to see Vick win the mvp award..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that's all i'm saying. Both players are having a great year and I wouldn't be surprised if eitha one of em wins it. It's not a landslide. The ? goin be a tough choice for tha voters of the MVP this year.

they can get co-mvp
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Peace to tha ? , Michael Dwayne Vick. If that ? crackkka Eli Manning wuz handed a $100 M contract then Vick deserves double that. Goodell and them is feelin salty. The Best QB is Vick while the Best Young QB is Josh Freeman. And they both BLACK. Vick bout to hoist the Lombardi trophy..
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nah they sucking off Brady a little too much atm for Vick to even win. What a got damn shame. First it was Vick missing games, then it was Vick's squad suddenly being superior, now it's the level of competition he's playing against. It's crazy because haven't all black QB's had to share Mvp with a white QB? Not a race thing i'm just asking
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Peace to tha ? , Michael Dwayne Vick. If that ? crackkka Eli Manning wuz handed a $100 M contract then Vick deserves double that. Goodell and them is feelin salty. The Best QB is Vick while the Best Young QB is Josh Freeman. And they both BLACK. Vick bout to hoist the Lombardi trophy..

real ? ?