Ladies, you ever been with a guy that could get you to do whatever he wanted you to?

Options
Suck Me Beautiful
Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
And dudes, you ever had a chick that you could get to do whatever you wanted her to? Like if you told her to f your boy, she’d do it.

If so, what happened to that person?

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yep and now she got three kids wtf
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yep and now she got three kids wtf

lol....she still down for you or naw?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol....she still down for you or naw?

hell ? naw that was years ago
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited December 2010
    Options
    umm...anything for him.. no.. a lot of things.. yes
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    had two of them in my lifetime

one is a divorced single mother

the other got strung out on heroin once we graduated from high school.........SMH @ shorty turning into a real drug addict like back in '80s when she should've known better
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea 2 chicks that I could think of.

They're both married. I still think I could beat if I tried.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And dudes, you ever had a chick that you could get to do whatever you wanted her to? Like if you told her to f your boy, she’d do it.

If so, what happened to that person?

I think every ? had that one chick who was just so sprung off yo ass she would do ? she knew she would regret later. I had one fresh outta high school, she told me before we graduated she always had a crush on me, then my luck got better when she moved into my apartment complex that same summer. For a solid 3 maybe four years I would go over there and smash, didn't matter if she had a man or not at the time, she would always let me come over and hit. If I needed money she would give it to me, bought a ? weed and she didn't even smoke, she'd even tried to give me money she got from another ? like a day prior to seeing me. I stopped ? with her after she moved to Florida for school. She came back not too long ago, but I just wasn't even interested. I couldn't help but think she went to the south and got all the way turnt out, and I didn't even wanna risk it.