Raheem Morris is 2010 N.F.L coach of the Year

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
107186218_display_image.jpg?1291845436
Youngest Coach in the N.F.L. Raheem Morris

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were 3-13 last year when Raheem was a rookie coach..

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the youngest team in the league with the lowest payroll this year yet they are 9-6 in the vicious NFC-South that boasts two of the N.F.L's best teams (Saints & Falcons).

The Buc's have the 17th ranked offense and the 16th ranked defense and a turnover margin of +8.
The Bucs are 5-1 in games won by less than 5 points and missed beating the mighty Falcons by 1 yard with 2:00 left in regulation.

The Bucs are also 5-2 on the road this season and their only loss to a team below .500 was an overtime loss to Detroit (after being decimated with injuries.)

Raheem went with a second-year quarterback, started seven rookies, placed eight starters on injured reserve during the course of the year and will be sitting on 10 wins at the years end.

Raheem Morris is 2010 N.F.L coach of the Year

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nah, Kansas City coach got that on lock
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hell yea I remember that ? was on the hot seat last year now they have a chance of making the playoffs this year
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeaaah, I guess he deserves it. My man Smitty in ATL gunnin' for it too. I like his style, but I just know there's a "Dungy moment" coming with him. Tampa's ownership is shady like a Oak-tree and he'll have to overachieve the whole time he's there to keep his job -- smh.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word..............

black-power-pin.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nah, Kansas City coach got that on lock

Why?? Because they won one more game than the Bucs??

What has Todd Haley done that Raheem Morris hasnt done??

The Bucs dont have a veteran Q.B. or a running-back going to the Pro-Bowl this year and the Bucs strength of schedule was more difficult than the Cheifs.
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2010
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why?? Because they won one more game than the Bucs??

What has Todd Haley done that Raheem Morris hasnt done??

The Bucs dont have a veteran Q.B. or a running-back going to the Pro-Bowl this year and the Bucs strength of schedule was more difficult than the Cheifs.

Co-sign. Plus I don't believe Todd Haley -- he needs more people. Dude basically has the exact same coaching staff as the '01 Super Bowl Champion Patriots (same def. coordinator, and OC) plus the same GM. He'll probably get exposed if/when those assistants leave.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol, the Hoodie got this...easily. The Sith Lord went through a rebuilding phase with the Pats this year...? lasted About 4 or 5 games. These dudes have gone 11 games without a turnover no fumbles no interceptions...not 1 turnover. Darth Sidious has these ? acting like Bvlgari!!
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wuldnt be a bad choice.

Ayo, Ra-HEEM!!!!!

(see who get that movie reference)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Lol, the Hoodie got this...easily. The Sith Lord went through a rebuilding phase with the Pats this year...? lasted About 4 or 5 games. These dudes have gone 11 games without a turnover no fumbles no interceptions...not 1 turnover. Darth Sidious has these ? acting like Bvlgari!!

True. If there is any tangible result of good coaching it is lack of penalties and turnovers.

But Haley or Morris will win it.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Co-sign. Plus I don't believe Todd Haley -- he needs more people. Dude basically has the exact same coaching staff as the '01 Super Bowl Champion Patriots (same def. coordinator, and OC) plus the same GM. He'll probably get exposed if/when those assistants leave.

Fam K.C. are 3-5 on the road this year, compared to the Bucs 5-2.

K.C. has lost to everybody in their division and their worst loss was a demolishing 31-0 by sorry-ass San Diego! (In comparison the Bucs worst loss was a 31-6 defeat to Superbowl champ & division rival N.O.. )

LMBAO, Denver dropped 50 points on K.C. and Todd Haley ran on the field crying and wagging his finger at the Denver coach and refused to shake his hand!!

• Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cosign Brother H-Rap. Raheem definately deserves to win the award. I remember he caught alot of criticism for draftin Josh Freeman. Now the Freeman-Raheem tandem is bout to dominate the league in the near future. I told people that Freeman is gonna be the best QB in the league and one of the GOATs when its all said and done. Freeman is better than Ryan,Flacco,Stafford,Bradford,Tebow,McCoy. Lol @ the Jets draftin Sanchez ahead of Freeman....
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options

LOL @ rebuilding, a pro-bowl O-line, a Superbowl MVP quarterback, and a 100 catch/ 1000 yard receiver Wes Welker...& Deion Branch already knows the system since he spent 5 seasons in New England.

The Bellicheat has a Hall of fame Q.B. that has been in his system for the last ten years, and when Brady got hurt the Patriots couldnt win.

Bellicheat lost a Superbowl to Eli Manning after going 14-0 :( tragic meltdown!

I have seen six Brady passes dropped that should have been intercepted, and they lost to Mangini.

Raheem>>>>>>>Bellichick
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Basically

All these black panther wannabe's tryna crown blacks for no good reason.Bucs aint makin the playoffs so they null and void

Bill B is the coach of the year
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fam K.C. are 3-5 on the road this year, compared to the Bucs 5-2.

K.C. has lost to everybody in their division and their worst loss was a demolishing 31-0 by sorry-ass San Diego! (In comparison the Bucs worst loss was a 31-6 defeat to Superbowl champ & division rival N.O.. )

LMBAO, Denver dropped 50 points on K.C. and Todd Haley ran on the field crying and wagging his finger at the Denver coach and refused to shake his hand!!

Yeah, I almost forgot about that 50 point molly-? by Denver. He should be eliminated from the conversation just off the strength of being murdered by a coach that's unemployed now.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    wuldnt be a bad choice.

Ayo, Ra-HEEM!!!!!

(see who get that movie reference)

"Mookie.....always do the right thing"

Mumo X wrote: »
    Cosign Brother H-Rap. Raheem definately deserves to win the award. I remember he caught alot of criticism for draftin Josh Freeman. Now the Freeman-Raheem tandem is bout to dominate the league in the near future. I told people that Freeman is gonna be the best QB in the league and one of the GOATs when its all said and done. Freeman is better than Ryan,Flacco,Stafford,Bradford,Tebow,McCoy. Lol @ the Jets draftin Sanchez ahead of Freeman....

Mumo!! Congrats King you made the greatest comeback in Fantasy history and you will win the Chip tonight with Vick & Maclin no doubt.
    Yeah, I almost forgot about that 50 point molly-? by Denver. He should be eliminated from the conversation just off the strength of being murdered by a coach that's unemployed now.

Basically

All these white supremacist wannabe's tryna crown cracka's for no good reason. Bucs improved by 6 games this season in one of the hardest divisions in the N.F.L.

Raheem is the coach of the year
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Basically

All these black panther wannabe's tryna crown blacks for no good reason.Bucs aint makin the playoffs so they null and void

I told you to stick ya ass in the white man's sport, Baseball. Whether you like it or not Raheem Morris is COY and Freeman is better than any white QB under 25....
  • Hobe cryant
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lmao ya'll some weird ass ? man
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2010
    Options

Nah, Belichek ain't worried about no coach of the year. He's gunning for that "Best Director" Oscar...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShRT_hdRKNblNwmxMtdpfoNx-my-v_5sgWeTFe_zNGpf6FucLstQ
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lmao ya'll some weird ass ? man

wierd how? I told u Westbrook is gonna be an Elite PG, Blake Griffin wil win ROY, Freeman is the Best young QB. Deal wit the losses kid. And I stil insist, KD and Thunder wil win multiple ships and Ibaka wil become an Elite PF in the future. Another thing, Rose and the Bulls aint winnin no ship as long as Bron,KD,DH are in the league. Lastly, Vick WILL play in the SB
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    I told you to stick ya ass in the white man's sport, Baseball. Whether you like it or not Raheem Morris is COY and Freeman is better than any white QB under 25....
    I just ignore the pink-faced phaggitts, they thrive off of our attention and without it they dont exist.

Baseball is better for them because the tempo is so slow and improvisation is almost non-existent.

Superior and supreme athletes thrive in sports were athleticism is speed, quickness, reflexes, and the use of fast-twitch muscle-fibers.
    Inferior and grafted athletes thrive in sports (positions) were there is a minimal of running, and jumping and primarily throwing or swinging.

Josh Freeman is the 9th rated Q.B. in the N.F.L. with 23 T.D's & 6 int's and a Q.B. rating of 93.6.

(Joe Flacco is the closet Q.B. in age with similar stats)
  • Hobe cryant
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^You sonnin ya self Im black

Brady>>>>>>>vick belicheck>>>>>>raheem morris
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^You sonnin ya self Im black

Brady>>>>>>>vick belicheck>>>>>>raheem morris

You sonnin ya self, you better off being white

Sheffeild>>>>>Bonds

Vegas Dimes>>>>>'Frisco ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Basically

Yup, I know which dudes discuss and debate from a point of intelligence and those who are just acting out an internet persona...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yup, I know which dudes discuss and debate from a point of intelligence and those who are just acting out an internet persona...

Pale-face co-signing.
  • Hobe cryant
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You sonnin ya self, you better off being white

Sheffeild>>>>>Bonds

Vegas Dimes>>>>>'Frisco ?

Lol @ sheffield>>>bonds sure about that? Imma give u a chance to explain

and wtf do the bolded have to do wit anything