Does it make sense for some people not to interracial date?

Options
allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean some people are really picky (and I'm not thinking of being picky in looks); if they limited themselves to their own race, they'd risk not being with anybody. If 95% of women (or men) don't appeal to you, sticking to one race may be a bad idea.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man, yall ? 's that stick to just one race is ? . I been all over this muthafucka thanks to the ? ass navy. Their is too many bad ? of all races and colors just to stick to just one. Yall ? need to get out the country and go somewhere.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If 95% of women (or men) don't appeal to you, sticking to one race may be a bad idea.

Somebody like that will never find anyone because they're too picky. In ancient African societies the family would pick a mate for you because back then they would go through extensive rituals which made it easier to find a soul mate. They believed every black baby that's born have a soul mate that was also born at the same time.
  • youngali
    youngali Members Posts: 93
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not this topic again. We all know how this conversation is going to go. We are going to get the black women haters, the black purists, ? who love white women, and fat black women who hate black guys dating white women. We will get a couple of people on here saying people should date who they want to date but they will be driven out quickly. Let the ignorance began!!!!!!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sticking to one races is wack imo
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    youngali wrote: »
    Not this topic again. We all know how this conversation is going to go. We are going to get the black women haters, the black purists, ? who love white women, and fat black women who hate black guys dating white women. We will get a couple of people on here saying people should date who they want to date but they will be driven out quickly. Let the ignorance began!!!!!!!!

word up
    that ? kills me tho how black women be so upset about that ?
    you see some ? that a. probably don't want you anyway, and b. you probably wouldn't have looked at him twice if he wasn't with a white ?
    and they just shoot off
    "a ? get somethin and go run to the WHITE ? ! but the black woman was with yo ass when you was broke and not ? "
    no you wasn't
    you don't know that ?
    let that ? be with who he likes and who likes him
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If she's a good woman who cares? My oldest son seems to already have a preference for asians and latinas. (I married a sista, but I did have a thing for asians and latinas when I was younger too)......Okay still do, but I haven't cheated on my wife. Long as she female and ain't crazy, why does it matter?
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    Man, yall ? 's that stick to just one race is ? . I been all over this muthafucka thanks to the ? ass navy. Their is too many bad ? of all races and colors just to stick to just one. Yall ? need to get out the country and go somewhere.

Truer words have never been spoken.
    Dating outside my race has opened my mind to ideas and ways of looking at things that I might not have otherwise.
    Same goes for travelling. There are always people in worse (or better) situations than your street or block...
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I like all races of women. Hard to get a Latina around here. Also got a thing from Ethiopian ladies or any from Africa.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    /thread.....
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I always think people who choose to only date a particular race are ignorant and racist, but I can't argue if that's what they want. I judge women I date not by skin color but by body type and personality.

Give me a thick, cute chick with a good sense of humor from any race and I'm good.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Exactly. I'm way too picky about so much other ? that I would almost be impossible if race was a factor for me.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kay. wrote: »
    'Race' is a made up term, meaningless really...
    The same can be said about any descriptive/classifying, non-quantifying term.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    To me sticking to your race is a good idea, i don't give a ? if you don't agree.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited December 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Exactly. I'm way too picky about so much other ? that I would almost be impossible if race was a factor for me.

I'm starting to think the same thing. I would prefer a black woman, but I know limiting myself to them might not be a good idea given how picky I am.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't even see what the issue is, i just think people are limited as ? in their experiences and that's why they are on this generalization ? or scared to step out. I've met all types of good people in the world from traveling overseas, living in different types of communities, and mingling in college.

People are the same for the most part, it's just slight cultural differences. We all want the same ? in life (happiness, security, family,etc).
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    SMH at thinking white women are some kind of alien species. A ? is a ? is a ? .
  • NonCreativeNickname
    NonCreativeNickname Members Posts: 192
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao

There are MILLIONS of women of every race. Some of us actually sign off the computer and can find what we are looking for within our own kind. So yes it makes perfect sense for some people not to interacial date.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited December 2010
    Options
    SMH at thinking white women are some kind of alien species. A ? is a ? is a ? .

Can you explain what you mean? Are you saying that I'm acting like white women "are some kind of alien species"?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao

There are MILLIONS of women of every race. Some of us actually sign off the computer and can find what we are looking for within our own kind. So yes it makes perfect sense for some people not to interacial date.

Basically, dead at all these guys saying 'you are limiting yourself' what the ? do they mean by limiting, i don't understand.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kay. wrote: »
    Well to clarify, race is a term that was made up so that groups of people who look alike could be easily identified.
    But as far as humans are concerned, it's a worthless distinction. Considering we're all a part of the same race.
    Not quite, biologically, races are classifications that exist within a species. Race can be distinguished by both genotypical and phenotypical traits. And racial sub-classifications exist within species of plants and other animals as well.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao

Of course it makes sense for some people not to interracial date. But are those people the people this thread is about, i.e. extremely picky people?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can you explain what you mean? Are you saying that I'm acting like white women "are some kind of alien species"?

People treat it like ? . As if it is this ridiculous lifestyle choice like veganism or being a hippy. ? is comical.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People treat it like ? . As if it is this ridiculous lifestyle choice like veganism or being a hippy. ? is comical.

OK.

But smh @ you dissing hippies.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

*shots at the t/s*

this ? is becoming way to predictable with these threads
  • NonCreativeNickname
    NonCreativeNickname Members Posts: 192
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Of course it makes sense for some people not to interracial date. But are those people the people this thread is about, i.e. extremely picky people?

the extremely picky people are the minority. Most people who date within their own race do so for the reasons i listed.So why are you making threads worry about why people date the way they do?

Because we all know if I made a "why do ? date non blacks" you cry baby ass ? would start coppin pleas.