Is it me????

Options
BlackAX410
BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Or do the Lakers look terrible right now. First they get blown out by the bucks at home, then they get smashed on national tv by the Heat then tonight the Spurs put in work on them. I'll admit I'ma diehard Celtics fan but from my perspective they look a whole lot worse then in years past. Their "great bench" that they was supposed to have aint doin ? , artest is slippin, gasol went into gasoft mode, and LO is up to his underachieving ways again. All that talk about 3-peat and all that annoying ? I heard from their "fans" ( I use that term loosely) and these muthafuckas don't look like a championship caliber team. If ya'll do get to the finals this year it's gonna be a whole lot tougher with the way the spurs, and mavs are playing.

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Spurs spanked them
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They look atrocious. And this aint a "they'll turn it on in April" type team either. They cant beat good teams. And the good team they did beat (the Bulls) beat them the second timeout with ? anyway.

Same ol ? though. Not getting the ball to the big man. And Kobe chucking up ? shots going 7/73 and ? . Fisher having a ? reg. season as usual. GUards not getting Pau the ball...Pau not getting himself in position to even get the ball.
  • BlackAX410
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Spurs spanked them

lmao right them ? are struggling and I love it
  • BlackAX410
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    They look atrocious. And this aint a "they'll turn it on in April" type team either. They cant beat good teams. And the good team they did beat (the Bulls) beat them the second timeout with ? anyway.

Same ol ? though. Not getting the ball to the big man. And Kobe chucking up ? shots going 7/73 and ? . Fisher having a ? reg. season as usual. GUards not getting Pau the ball...Pau not getting himself in position to even get the ball.

yea bruh it seems like a different vibe this year
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This feel like the 02-03 laker team