Will Vick Return To Eagles????

Options
O Capone
O Capone Members Posts: 596
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
He can sign anywhere right? Do you guys think he will stay in Philly?

Comments

• jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He'd be a fool if he didn't imo. Andy Reid stayed with Vick even when Kolb was playing just about equally as good. On top of that teams that need a QB like Miami, Buffalo, San Francisco, etc he won't be surrounded with as many weapons. Once Philly gets a better O-Line they're going to be even more dangerous than they are.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He should stay out of courtesy. If Kevin Kolb was doing decent, Andy Reid's fat white ass wouldn't even think of putting Vick's ass in for anything other than QB sneak. However, Reid felt white guilt and put him in while Kolb was hurt, so for the good of the franchise he played him. He should stay for like one more season because if it wasn't for that, Vick would still be looked at as a dog killer.

Move his ass to someone with a good O-Line. Who has a good O-Line in the NFL right now though?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    His best alternative is Minnesota. Especially if they keep Frazier as coach. Minnesota already has virtually the same offense as Philly.

*Shivers at the thought of Adrian Peterson and Mike Vick in the same backfield -- w/ Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He'll stay in Philly...i think he feels like he owes the organization for having faith in him especially the coaches...plus why would he leave this is a perfect offense for him, he has young talent that he already has some chemistry with and a team that can actually go to the superbowl soon
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anybody see T.O. coming back to Philly? lol
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Paul Crewe going back to Prison last I heard
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He'll stay in Philly...i think he feels like he owes the organization for having faith in him especially the coaches...

lol vick gonna go 2 the team that pays the most and the eagles already gave kolb a new contract
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got money he goes to Miami.

He said he wanted to play for the Heat, he feels the energy down here. James, Wade, Bosh, Wayne, Ross, Vick.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why wouldn't he stay in Philly?
  • O Capone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If Vick Stays that means Kolb will be traded tho right? I know we was tryna trade for Kolb before this season started, someone will want him as their starter...
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Minnesota already got their QB of the future.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    O Capone wrote: »
    If Vick Stays that means Kolb will be traded tho right? I know we was tryna trade for Kolb before this season started, someone will want him as their starter...

No it doesn't mean he'll be traded
  • O Capone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Why wouldn't he stay in Philly?

Why wouldn't any free agent stay with their same team? ? ? leave, they get better offers, they rather live elsewhere, they feel they have better chances elsewhere... all kinds of reasons...
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Vick will stay but I could see the Eagles being cheap in the contract and try to franchise tag him. Kolb is gone for sure after this season.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    I got money he goes to Miami.

He said he wanted to play for the Heat, he feels the energy down here. James, Wade, Bosh, Wayne, Ross, Vick.

lol this was actually funny....
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I kno this has nothing to do with the thread but considering the saltiness of IC at the moment Brady>>>>>>>Webb>>>>>>>Vick
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    O Capone wrote: »
    Why wouldn't any free agent stay with their same team? ? ? leave, they get better offers, they rather live elsewhere, they feel they have better chances elsewhere... all kinds of reasons...

That'd be some ? ass ? then. The organization been loyal to him, fans support him, he gon' get paid regardless, plus he's familiar and goes perfectly with this offense
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I hope so......
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol vick gonna go 2 the team that pays the most and the eagles already gave kolb a new contract

Kolbs contract wasn't that long term i think...plus they can jus trade him...dont forget Philly can place the franchise tag on Vick
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the last ? that left the Eagles was McNabb and look at where that ? at. getting benched for a ? ass white boy first round pick with the last name GROSSman. smh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No way he leaves. The better question is how much is he gonna be asking for? Kolb is most likely on his way out.
  • O Capone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    That'd be some ? ass ? then. The organization been loyal to him, fans support him, he gon' get paid regardless, plus he's familiar and goes perfectly with this offense

I wouldn't consider any of those reasons to be bad reasons... The Eagles without a doubt gave him a shot and I am sure he appreciates it but that don't make him their slave...
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ThatA wrote: »
    the last ? that left the Eagles was McNabb and look at where that ? at. getting benched for a ? ass white boy first round pick with the last name GROSSman. smh

I'll give the Eagles organization this, they know when to get rid of dudes before they become a hinderance(sp?) to the squad
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    best place for Vick performance wise is Philly, money wise I have no idea...