question about blocking people on Facebook

Options
letstrythisagain
letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
if you block someone on facebook is there a way to block their friends too?

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why dont u delete them as a friend and set ur page to private??
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    friend collectors....smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if you block someone on facebook is there a way to block their friends too?

nope..........................
  • letstrythisagain
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    why dont u delete them as a friend and set ur page to private??

because they're not listed as "friend" in the first place - but you know how people click over to your page just to see what you are doing & what's posted on your wall, your pictures, etc.?? i really dont wanna set my page to private. i have friends but my friend's friends are not listed as MY friends, but i'd still like them to be able to view my profile if they want & the same for anyone else who may wanna check my page. its just this particular person i have blocked, i dont want THEIR friends to be able to view my page. how do i do that? will i have to go to each one of their friends pages & block them also? that's alotta work lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    because they're not listed as "friend" in the first place - but you know how people click over to your page just to see what you are doing & what's posted on your wall, your pictures, etc.?? i really dont wanna set my page to private. i have friends but my friend's friends are not listed as MY friends, but i'd still like them to be able to view my profile if they want & the same for anyone else who may wanna check my page. its just this particular person i have blocked, i dont want THEIR friends to be able to view my page. how do i do that? will i have to go to each one of their friends pages & block them also? that's alotta work lol

well get to work ? . hahaha
  • letstrythisagain
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    well get to work ? . hahaha

LOL damn .....
  • troytyler
    troytyler Members Posts: 10
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If he's blocked he won't be able to find you,...you won't appear on his page even if he looks for you.