Losing @ home against the defending Super Bowl Champs NO Saints >>>>

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
losing @ home against the 6-9 MIN Vikings when a playoff bye is on the LINE....smh....but the Eagles gon come into the GA Dome and knock US out...okay

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Congratulation.. You just jinx your team

Yup the true mark of a ? lol
  • truth spitter
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sun dun i dont believe in superstition...? said i jinxed the ? Birds when I said we winning the division this year....but WE DID....Falcons D hitting they stride RIGHT now at the perfect time...if we play the Eagles we will contain Vick just enough to pull out the win beleedat!!!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sun dun i dont believe in superstition...? said i jinxed the ? Birds when I said we winning the division this year....but WE DID....Falcons D hitting they stride RIGHT now at the perfect time...if we play the Eagles we will contain Vick just enough to pull out the win beleedat!!!

Y'all couldn't even contain Kolb though
  • truth spitter
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That was Oct. 17th though...until the Eagles WRs learn how to come back for the ball yall aint doing ish...Vick can't do it all.....
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No need talking trash about a team we may never have to play en route to a Super Bowl. But definitely agree w/ the thread title. I've never heard of such a "dominating" "exposing" 3-point loss in my life. lol

Let me say it once again to Saints fans (the dumb ones) --> Talkin' ? about a team not being "for real" doesn't work for you -- when you only beat that team by 3 points and that same team beat you. Sorry. If the Falcons ain't for real, the Saints are in trouble against whoever they play in the playoffs -- and that's based on y'all's logic - not mine.