So Ya gonna sit there and act like Lebron didn't get dunked on Last Night by Amare

Options
phatfrombk
phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
No I'm not a hater but Lebron was looking dazed and confused afterwards

Comments

• phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That just happened!! But whats one dunk if you still lost? NY stay losing to the Heat.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lebron getting dunked on? you know what this means...video disabled in 5...
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    But nobody was saying that when griffin dunked all over the Knicks and the Knicks still won. What's the difference now? Cause they lost to the heat? ? outta here
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Lebron getting dunked on? you know what this means...video disabled in 5...

lmao....im still mad they didn't show him getting posterized in the ECF by Orlando a few years ago but showed him dunkin on somebody like 8000 times
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    lmao....im still mad they didn't show him getting posterized in the ECF by Orlando a few years ago but showed him dunkin on somebody like 8000 times

Yu know what's so funny. They show everybody favorite player either breaking there ankles or dunking on someone but when it happens to them they sweep it under the rug like nothing really happen like it was a mistake
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    But nobody was saying that when griffin dunked all over the Knicks and the Knicks still won. What's the difference now? Cause they lost to the heat? ? outta here
    If you win you get that. In a losing effort not so much. Plus Blake Griffin does that to everybody in disrespectful way that you have to see it again. I mean who is really checking for the Knicks other than there fans? And most of them are suspect anyways.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea he got yammed on
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    If you win you get that. In a losing effort not so much. Plus Blake Griffin does that to everybody in disrespectful way that you have to see it again. I mean who is really checking for the Knicks other than there fans? And most of them are suspect anyways.

A lot of people are checking for the Knicks now seeing they have a winning record now wit a player that been dunking on everyone for years wit the suns. Now he doing it with the Knicks and nobody is checking for Knicks? What rock you been hiding under?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea he got dunked on *shrug*

After seein some of the ? Blake Griffin has done this year, you can see why no one cares.

That was a 'why'd you even jump' dunk, not a 'cot dam go home' dunk. Big difference
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A lot of people are checking for the Knicks now seeing they have a winning record now wit a player that been dunking on everyone for years wit the suns. Now he doing it with the Knicks and nobody is checking for Knicks? What rock you been hiding under?
    No rock bruh. Just reality. Other than the Heat game whats the purpose? I would rather look at the Wizards because everytime a national televised game comes on you both lose and everybody knows it. At least the Wiz gave the Heat some competition.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Yea he got dunked on *shrug*

After seein some of the ? Blake Griffin has done this year, you can see why no one cares.

That was a 'why'd you even jump' dunk, not a 'cot dam go home' dunk. Big difference
    How can you create a thread when everybody but you realizes Blake aint ? around. I swear you NY cats have tunnel vision. If its not NY its nothing. SMFH
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And???? Everybody gets dunked on
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No I'll act like he did get dunked on. Meaning I won't give a f*ck.
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No rock bruh. Just reality. Other than the Heat game whats the purpose? I would rather look at the Wizards because everytime a national televised game comes on you both lose and everybody knows it. At least the Wiz gave the Heat some competition.

Wait I'm sorry what's the wiz record again? Cause the wiz haven't been relevant since?
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    And???? Everybody gets dunked on

Yea but some people in here treat Lebron like he not suppose to get dunked on or anything suppose to happen to him
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wait I'm sorry what's the wiz record again? Cause the wiz haven't been relevant since?
    I think they have been in the playoffs more than your team has in the last 5 yrs if I am not mistaken. *shrugs
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who won the game though?
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And the T/S is quiet
  • phatfrombk
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think they have been in the playoffs more than your team has in the last 5 yrs if I am not mistaken. *shrugs

Yea but ya lost in the first round those years to who?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One thing I've noticed (and respected) about Lebron is that he challenges cats in the paint more than most superstars. Whether they do it to keep from ending up on the wrong side of a highlight (or internet thread) or because they want to stay out of foul trouble, or just simply suck @ defense - I don't know. But Lebron gets smashed on (nh) at least 4-5 times a season, but he makes up for that with some impressive "handball" blocks off the backboard (i.e. what he did to Kobe on X-mas.)
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea but ya lost in the first round those years to who?
    Cleveland like 3 yrs in a row. And the last time the Knicks were ther was the same yr the towers got hit. I guess thats the excuse then. Dont get cocky because you beat sorry teams. Go to the playoffs in this decade for a change.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    All on that ? head
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    lebron getting dunked on? You know what this means...video disabled in 5...

lol.........
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One thing I've noticed (and respected) about Lebron is that he challenges cats in the paint more than most superstars. Whether they do it to keep from ending up on the wrong side of a highlight (or internet thread) or because they want to stay out of foul trouble, or just simply suck @ defense - I don't know. But Lebron gets smashed on (nh) at least 4-5 times a season, but he makes up for that with some impressive "handball" blocks off the backboard (i.e. what he did to Kobe on X-mas.)

Word. Lebron isn't scurred