Aint it Obvious that Fathers are More important in a childs life than the Mother?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
From lookin at alllll of these young men turning ? , actin all fancy, tight jeans, female ways.....wanna be a queens......

These girl trickin, whorin, tute'n.. Strippin, gettin pregnant.. Etc..

I think we can officially say that a father is more important in a childs life than the mother....

Not to take nothing from mothers.. But in this day and age.. Male influence is more important...

Comments

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wrong: Both Parents are important in a child's life.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wrong: Both Parents are important in a child's life.

^^ This. i could see how it may seem the father is the most important part though. As a result of the absence of father's many of today's youth are corrupted and not brought up right.

However, if for the last 100 years, it were mothers who were absent, we'd be seeing similar problems and we'd be saying, "Mother's are the most important parent."
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Children need both parents. Whats really important is that parent understand while they may not be together it's important to be civil for the kids sake. Too many couples allow the kids to suffer because they choose not to be together.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Children need both parents but fathers do tend to have a stronger influence cuz a strong male even has influence over the mother and usually has the final say. "Go ask your father, If your father says its ok...then yes".
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aye tell your ? dont ? tweet me asking me stupid ass questions.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Montana Fishburne says ? sumthin
  • JudahIsraelite
    JudahIsraelite Members Posts: 60
    edited December 2010
    Options
    father provides discipline and wisdom that a mother never can.
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    From lookin at alllll of these young men turning ? , actin all fancy, tight jeans, female ways.....wanna be a queens......

I think we can officially say that a father is more important in a childs life than the mother....

Not to take nothing from mothers.. But in this day and age.. Male influence is more important...

They equally important Dro

But what the hell do i know? I'm just a CHI-TOWN ? with a Nas Flow

i aint got no seed's yet

*Jordan Shrug*
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options

^^^ Well damn Bird
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited December 2010
    Options
    preach!!!!!!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fathers are the logic, discipline and steady one in the relationship, moms provide emotional support and unconditional love.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be a thread I co-signed. But then I read the bolded. The absence of fathers is a problem, especially in black communities. But for the first thing for this clown to think of to be '? tendencies' just shows how screwed up things are. Black men underachieve academically, suffer high rates of delinquency, high rates of incarceration, etc. etc. and all the t/s can think of is '? tendencies'. This is an embarrassment, and quite a telling one.

Smh @ at being more interested in policing black male masculinity than in reversing the disturbing problems -- about academic achievement, crime participation rates -- that we all know exist.

Start being hard on thugs instead of being hard on dudes who fail to meet your standard of black masculinity.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Neither parent is more important. Both parents SHOULD bring to the table different perspectives that benefit the child.

But I will say that fathers are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay underrated.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Best part of this thread

11/10
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was like zzzzzzzzz and all that.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *raised by my dad post*
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This just in on ? Get a Clue TV:

? , male gender benders, and boy hip swishers come from two parent households where a male figure is prominent as well as with single mothers.

far more crushing for any father
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *raised by my dad post*

it shows
  • cityslicka
    cityslicka Members Posts: 177
    edited December 2010
    Options
    both parents are needed. but i think its much sadder to see a single father...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think they both can contribute something but the common opinion (and that of the courts) is that the father is mostly just there to provide financially - as well as blame for the children when they don't turn out well.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^^^ Well damn Bird
    haute wrote: »
    Best part of this thread

11/10

lol hold up let me see if I can find the tweet and my response to her.

found it

Just_Bird

SEXYCHICA901Just_Bird hey have you ever met lilpupu in person? Monday, December 27, 2010 9:00:37 PM via Snaptu

and..

SEXYCHICA901 ? you asking me that for? 9:00 PM Dec 27th via Snaptu in reply to SEXYCHICA901

she never answered me. So imma need her to not be asking me ? like that if she doesnt wanna have the convo.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not necessarily, however I think its ? that the mom generally gets the benefit of keeping custody of the children whenever it comes to legal matters......its like a woman can be a DECENT mom, who makes just enough money to support and is not on drugs and they are more than likely to get custody over a dude who's a GREAT father....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol hold up let me see if I can find the tweet and my response to her.

found it

Just_Bird

SEXYCHICA901Just_Bird hey have you ever met lilpupu in person? Monday, December 27, 2010 9:00:37 PM via Snaptu

and..

SEXYCHICA901 ? you asking me that for? 9:00 PM Dec 27th via Snaptu in reply to SEXYCHICA901[/URL

she never answered me. So imma need her to not be asking me ? like that if she doesnt wanna have the convo.
    Speaking of figures

What kind of male figure are you being to your girl dro?

Homegirl combing through timelines trying to figure if your ? has fell into some ?

And that is not the business
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This just in on ? Get a Clue TV:

? , male gender benders, and boy hip swishers come from two parent households where a male figure is prominent as well as with single mothers.
    Thats not true. My baby moms brother is an uber ? and its four of them and he was the only boy out of three that turned that way in a two parent household. And their father is VERY Passive and their mother runs the household.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the mother is for nuturing and some guidance......that the importance of a mother..
    a good father teaches limits, respect and how to stand up for yourself without having to bring someone else down

think about it
    i know tons of people that was brought up by their mom an no dad....the ladies dont know how to treat a man and dont know when a good man is in there face. How many chicks are successful and need to put someone down to make themselves feel good..or need to prove they are a strong independent woman when no one asked them.
    and the guys always have something to prove...whether it be constant challanges to prove manhood, how many ? he fukked by 30, or stright up not knowing how to except responsibility.

at the end of the day....you will respect but fear your mom but so much
    but you will always fear and respect your father
    and a child that grows up without constant fear of a parent. will fear nothing in life