Why were all of Muhammad Ali's black opponents ? ?

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
That's one thing i never understood about Cassius Clay . What gave him the credentials to call his black opponents gorillas and ? ? Stupid thing was that his mindless sheep fans just followed him and called them ? too without even knowing why .

You cant run around like a headless chicken and call your opponents ? just because you were brainwashed by a Muslim sect smh.

Thank ? that stupid ? has Parkinsons now.

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    That's one thing i never understood about Cassius Clay . What gave him the credentials to call his black opponents gorillas and ? ? Stupid thing was that his mindless sheep fans just followed him and called them ? too without even knowing why .

lol Thats some ish..
    You cant run around like a headless chicken and call your opponents ? just because you were brainwashed by a Muslim sect smh.

Your saying thats his punishment for the way he acted?
  • P-Dogg77
    edited December 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Your saying that his punishment for the way he acted?

Nah he was retarted way before. He just wasnt diagnostized.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Yeah that ? was ? up, especially the ? he pulled with Smokin Joe. But I think he did all that yapping to hype up the fights...kinda like how Maywhether acts like an ? to play the bad guy in the marketing of the fight. I dont know if he really felt that way.
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited December 2010
    Options

This, except for the Parkinsons part. Ali was basically an ? . If he fought today people would hate him.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When u really think about it, Ali was the real ?
  • aviator
    aviator Members Posts: 273
    edited December 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »

How so???????????????????
  • P-Dogg77
    edited December 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »

He was . I made a thread about it once.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ali calling Louis a uncle tom was his low point, considering how instrumental and iconic Joe was to post-Johnson black America. Ashes to ashes though
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aviator wrote: »
    How so???????????????????

That ? stayed cooning.....shucking and jiving for Howard cossell and them white folks
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    This, except for the Parkinsons part. Ali was basically an ? . If he fought today people would hate him.

history anyone?

that ? was hated back then...by whites especially
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    All the drama he created and kept escalating towards Smoke' burned his soul for years, no lie. Hit him that bad, borderline depression. Some sad ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    All black people were ? until 1981.