....SO BRET ONLY GOT FINES 50,000? WeLL DAM!!.. WHATTA PUNISHMENT!!!

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Favre-fined-50-000-for-Sterger-incident-not-su?urn=nfl-301478

THIS IS WILD... MUST BE NICE TO BE WHITE AND PRIVILEDGE!!!.......

Vikings quarterback Brett Favre will be fined $50,000, but not suspended, for allegedly sending a Jets team employee explicit text messages and photos.

Jenn Sterger, the recipient of the alleged messages, worked as a sideline personality for the Jets in 2008. Favre has admitted to leaving her voicemails, but denies sending her explicit photos. The fine was issued because Favre was deemed uncooperative and not candid during the league's investigation into the incident.

This closes an NFL inquiry that has dragged on for months. A suspension wouldn't have mattered much anyway, as Favre was unlikely to play in Week 17 because of injuries.

Still, a fine from the league puts the cap on a nightmarish career finale for the future Hall of Famer

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    In all honesty, he shouldn't have been fined ? ... The ? was obviously leading him on, I know I wouldn't send any of that ? to a female who wasn't with it at least a little bit... I don't care what color the white boy is...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    smfh.
    although i'm not surprised, let vick do sum ? like that.....................
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So he Pretty Much got Fined the Same Amount as a Helmet to Helmet hit .....

$50,000 aint ? to this dude thats chump change for favre .... Had Mcnabb or Pacman Jones Sent out ? Picks to Women that Worked for the Team While also being Married best believe all hell would have broke loose on the media and a Fine and a Heavy Suspension would have happened ..

im not one to cry and complain about race 24/7 cuz sometimes it's overused in the wrong situations and people reach to much , but situations like this lets be honest this was weak as hell...

i cant Say Racism cuz nothing "Racist" was here but i can def. say Favre Longevity in the League and being a Country Media Darling for so long def. helped him out a ton.....they weren't about to let Favre go out like that.
  • babyface killa
    babyface killa Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bret farve does what he wants he know the only people who can touch him is the players on the other team he playing against
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wonder how long it will take her to file a civil suit to get paid.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    his wrangler money will cover that easy
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He didn't even need to be found guilty according to the conduct detrimental to the league rule. Just the fact he gave the league a black eye should of led to a suspension, this is that double standard ? why ? don't take that mf Goddell serious.

Be consistent!
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yall ? are ? sometimes.....

come on now. he shouldnt have even got fined. he was TEXTING a ? . i dont care if he was sendin ? pics or not. ? do that ? on a regular basis. this is obviously a case of an unknown reporter/emplyoee who jsut wanted to make a name for herself
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? why even bother to fine him?
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

come on now. he shouldnt have even got fined. he was TEXTING a ? . i dont care if he was sendin ? pics or not. ? do that ? on a regular basis. this is obviously a case of an unknown reporter/emplyoee who jsut wanted to make a name for herself

^^^^
    thank you......yall are tyring way to hard to make everything a race issue...get over it
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

I agree..You cannot compare this to Vick killing dogs, Ben ? ? , or Pacman being Pacman...He sent a text thats it
  • darkstarr8
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ Sending pictures of your ? to a fellow employee is okay?
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2010
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »

Lol ? dumb and have no idea about sexual harassment, ? idiots.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

um. i have a question. why wasnt this brought up when he was with the jets?? i mean like the day after the ? happend?

could it have been sexual harrassment?? yeah..but if it was that serious? why wait 2 years later??
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options

Where did I say it was okay?
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    um. i have a question. why wasnt this brought up when he was with the jets?? i mean like the day after the ? happend?

could it have been sexual harrassment?? yeah..but if it was that serious? why wait 2 years later??

Lol ? ask that ? , but to ask why it's a problem to send unwanted ? pics to a ? you work with is just ? stupid. You silly ? will learn when you registering as sex offenders.
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HUGE difference between sexual harassment and killing dogs, ? woman, and assault
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    his wrangler money will cover that easy

"Real, comfortable jeans."
  • darkstarr8
    edited December 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Where did I say it was okay?

You co-signed the dude that said he shouldn't have got fined. Besides it was a question, not a statement.
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol ? ask that ? , but to ask why it's a problem to send unwanted ? pics to a ? you work with is just ? stupid. You silly ? will learn when you registering as sex offenders.

I dont even think sending ? pics is a criminal offense why would someone be registering as a sex offender if they did not commit a crime in the eyes of the law?
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    HUGE difference between sexual harassment and killing dogs, ? woman, and assault

Lol ? does that gotta do with dude saying "he shouldnt have even got fined. he was TEXTING a ? . i dont care if he was sendin ? pics or not. ? do that ? on a regular basis." and you cosigning it? I didn't bring that ? up, im just tryin to tell you dumb ? not to think that way, you will go to jail and be a registered sex offender if you do, read up on the laws ? , know whats going on. They not playin with that sexual harassment ? , and as i see you with a laker avi i laugh at you in this thread tryin to say ? about ? knowing that kobe ? ? a ? .
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You co-signed the dude that said he shouldn't have got fined. Besides it was a question, not a statement.

To answer your question then it is unethical, and immoral however it is a civil matter IMO it is not okay....
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont even think sending ? pics is a criminal offense why would someone be registering as a sex offender if they did not commit a crime in the eyes of the law?

Lmao ? want? That is an unwanted sexual advance, dog you dumb as ? .
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol ? does that gotta do with dude saying "he shouldnt have even got fined. he was TEXTING a ? . i dont care if he was sendin ? pics or not. ? do that ? on a regular basis." and you cosigning it? I didn't bring that ? up, im just tryin to tell you dumb ? not to think that way, you will go to jail and be a registered sex offender if you do, read up on the laws ? , know whats going on. They not playin with that sexual harassment ? , and as i see you with a laker a avi i laugh at you in this thread tryin to say ? about ? knowing that kobe ? ? a ? .

Did you hear one time that the police were investigating Favre? it is not a criminal matter you need to understand that. Not once was he in danger of going to prison or having to register as a sex offender. Let me say this one time loud and clear...SEXUAL HARASSMENT in itself is not a criminal matter...
  • killap
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lmao ? want? That is an unwanted sexual advance, dog you dumb as ? .

Please show me proof where someone went to jail for sending a ? picture...better yet show me one time where someone went to jail for the crime of "sexual harassment' if I am so dumb then prove me wrong...you are thinking of sexual assault or assault there is a difference....Sending ? pics=sexual harassment, grabbing ? =sexual assault...see the difference?