"don't ever call me again!"

Options
SOWETO
SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
if you dont want me calling you, how the ? you gon' send an e-mail at 11:30 @nite, talkin' 'bout "did you just try to call me?" bish, you know i ain't try to call you, stop playin' on my email.

dumb maufuckas is dumb... i mean, just say you miss me and you sorry for actin' like a ? .

Comments

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    no one's experienced anything like this before? ah well.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My ? ... I sent my ex and email saying merry christmas and small talk, this aint unusual cause i just talked to her round thanksgiving, and we hit each other up every few months just to say hi, plus shes 800 miles away.. we send a few emails 3-4, she telling me to go check black swan, telling me her fam is good and all that, then flips the script and ask what i want, and why i am emailin her, i told her nothing just wishin happy holidays. she tells me thats fine, but she made it a "life rule" of hers to not talk with ex's, my response was ok i thought we were friends, not just ex's and you only have 4 of those, so when does this rule really mean something? she it does now and asked that this be the last time i check in on her for any reason. I said ok cool and left it at that.

moral of the story, women are flakey and emotional, ignore them if they aint puttin out.
  • phantom0900
    edited December 2010
    Options
    probably, she said my girl probably doesnt appreciate it, im thinkin you 800 miles away and she is all around better, i aint jeopardizing ? for you, this was a friendly hi how are you doin email.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My ? ... I sent my ex and email saying merry christmas and small talk, then she flips the script and ask what i want, and why i am emailin her.

lol failed

hoes dropping ether on this ? ?
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My ? ... I sent my ex and email saying merry christmas and small talk, this aint unusual cause i just talked to her round thanksgiving, and we hit each other up every few months just to say hi, plus shes 800 miles away.. we send a few emails 3-4, she telling me to go check black swan, telling me her fam is good and all that, then flips the script and ask what i want, and why i am emailin her, i told her nothing just wishin happy holidays. she tells me thats fine, but she made it a "life rule" of hers to not talk with ex's, my response was ok i thought we were friends, not just ex's and you only have 4 of those, so when does this rule really mean something? she it does now and asked that this be the last time i check in on her for any reason. I said ok cool and left it at that.

moral of the story, women are flakey and emotional, ignore them if they aint puttin out.

wow she just flipped it on you like that? looks like yall were cool at first, where'd all of that come from? smh damn
  • phantom0900
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol failed

hoes dropping ether on this ? ?

Word? Why am I a ? exactly?
    wow she just flipped it on you like that? looks like yall were cool at first, where'd all of that come from? smh damn

I think she still has just the tiniest bit of feelings towards me, shes one of those people who pushes people away to make them chase them harder, she used to do it all the time when we dated. Cant worry bout that now though.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea if a chick says this iss no need to play myself and hit her up. Keep it pushin
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    her new man is probly like dead that bs...lol

exactly what i was thinkin.