The Cavs are 10-46

Options

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    mad?? Me?not at all fam from your reluctancy to name the city where you actually live imma still say ....you soft. And ? you couldnt pay me to live in New York. See in my city $900 dollars a month get you a three bedroom house... In new york that would get you a bedroom kitchen and living room all in the same ? room with ? alley rat for a roomate.... I almost forgot its ? trash everywhere!!!

LMAO at the self-ethering...
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you hoes can talk ? about our city all day on the internet, but would never dare to do that ? in real life. for all you suckaz that diss this town, on the daily, you know and we know that you would never back your ? words up. because you cant. u aint man enough. you dont even know what "man enough" means.

its easy to type those words. hard to do it in a ? face. right?

(mass ether)
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    Things to do in boring ass cleveland:
    Get a good corned beef sandwich with the mustard and the swiss and the rye and the pickle.

get a good polish boy.

go see a major professional sports team.

hit up a cool ass sports bar and you know it will be drama free (winkin lizard, bw3's, scorchers)

valley view movie theater. (the 3-D movies there is off the hook!)

go to an over 30 bar (Top notch black womens, grown, no stuck up funny business)

go to church (why? the word rules the black church in this town)

listen to the radio (we got everything. hiphop. r&b. rock. talk. sports talk.) you small towners only got top 40 to listen to.

Watch the news and stare at sharon reed in awe. (clevelanders, yall know you do it too)

hit up a museum. (take your pick)

go visit family (something to do)

Damn even clevelands own citizens are ? on their city
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you hoes can talk ? about our city all day on the internet, but would never dare to do that ? in real life. for all you suckaz that diss this town, on the daily, you know and we know that you would never back your ? words up. because you cant. u aint man enough. you dont even know what "man enough" means.

its easy to type those words. hard to do it in a ? face. right?

(mass ether)

Dog, it's the internet. Stop being so ? emotional. All this tough "you ain't man enough" talk just makes you sound ridiculous and sensitive. And with that being said....

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    LMAO at the self-ethering...

What?? I dont speak geek fam or use internet slang. If yall think high cost of living is something to brag about then yall must be some broke muthafuckas!! Living in Cleveland allowed me to by a house when I turned 20...what yall buying in New York .........Nothing!!....all yall know is paying rent to some old rich white man....lol You a Customer ? ..LMFAO
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    mad?? Me?not at all fam from your reluctancy to name the city where you actually live imma still say ....you soft. And ? you couldnt pay me to live in New York. See in my city $900 dollars a month get you a three bedroom house... In new york that would get you a bedroom kitchen and living room all in the same ? room with ? alley rat for a roomate.... I almost forgot its ? trash everywhere!!!

smh @ buying a 5 bedroom house in Cleveland with just 1 months rent

1z6493m.jpg
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Dog, it's the internet. Stop being so ? emotional. All this tough "you ain't man enough" talk just makes you sound ridiculous and sensitive. And with that being said....

no tough talk. never that. just saying youre looking more like a ? by diss than i am by stepin up and defending my hometown. Because thats what you ? want right? clevelanders to come and defend our town so that we can banter. why else is there a cleveland topic daily in the cheap seats. i wasnt gonna be the first to do it. but ive seen other people standing up for the town and now im stepping in.

no tough talk. just spitting fact. i dont need yo hoe ass to remind me that this is the internet. i know how u lames act. im just sayin that you need to put a disclaimer on ya posts. let people know that you would never pop off like that while standing on cleveland soil. never. yo momma aint raised no fool but she did raise a little ? .
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    smh @ buying a 5 bedroom house in Cleveland with just 1 months rent

1z6493m.jpg

parkwood is in a bad area but thats a nice house. thats off 10-5. Bone thugs from that area and mentioned it a few times in their songs.

@1:52
    Matt, you post about Cleveland everyday. why you hate our town so much? its personal now. im stepping up and making it personal.
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no tough talk. never that. just saying youre looking more like a ? by diss than i am by stepin up and defending my hometown. Because thats what you ? want right? clevelanders to come and defend our town so that we can banter. why else is there a cleveland topic daily in the cheap seats. i wasnt gonna be the first to do it. but ive seen other people standing up for the town and now im stepping in.

no tough talk. just spitting fact. i dont need yo hoe ass to remind me that this is the internet. i know how u lames act. im just sayin that you need to put a disclaimer on ya posts. let people know that you would never pop off like that while standing on cleveland soil. never. yo momma aint raised no fool but she did raise a little ? .

im pretty sure nobody would step into someone elses city and talk wreckless if they're not from there
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options

...yeah because Cleveland soil ain't nothing to ? wit huh? LMAO, shut up ? .
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    parkwood is in a bad area but thats a nice house. thats off 10-5. Bone thugs from that area and mentioned it a few times in their songs.

@1:52
    Matt, you post about Cleveland everyday. why you hate our town so much? its personal now. im stepping up and making it personal.

i love cleveland.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ...yeah because Cleveland soil ain't nothing to ? wit huh? LMAO, shut up ? .

really? thats how you gonna talk on this here IC? Im from Cleveland. Eastside. Both sides of the eastside. Our eastside got 2 sides. the St. Clair eastside and the Miles eastside. the westside is where the ricans and white people live. Black people live on the westside too, and they think that by living over there, they are being more accepted by the whites and they are "moving up."

im defending my city. U calling me a ? and telling me to shut up? you would never talk to your father that way (if u knew who he was) but I would talk to your father that way for having a little hoe ass son like you. he aint ? so you automatically aint ? . ? you too ? .
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    really? thats how you gonna talk on this here IC? Im from Cleveland. Eastside. Both sides of the eastside. Our eastside got 2 sides. the St. Clair eastside and the Miles eastside. the westside is where the ricans and white people live. Black people live on the westside too, and they think that by living over there, they are being more accepted by the whites and they are "moving up."

im defending my city. U calling me a ? and telling me to shut up? you would never talk to your father that way (if u knew who he was) but I would talk to your father that way for having a little hoe ass son like you. he aint ? so you automatically aint ? . ? you too ? .

Oh ? , I'm scared now. ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eat a ?
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i love cleveland.

I know you love cleveland. i think you from here. dude, how da ? else would you know about the racist coach in richmond heights? i didnt say nothing when you posted. Richmond heights aint cleveland. doesnt even boarder cleveland.

Why diss me man? why put me down because of bad decisions a sports team made?

Im with you guys. i hate the cavs team too. I want to wizards to get their first road win again us. why not? lets all capitalize off this.

but im tellin u guys, its now personal. dont talk about my town and dont talk about lebron's momma. say what you want about the cavs, but dont be disrepectful.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh ? , I'm scared now. ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eat a ?

no reason to be scared son. i wasnt threatening. you just corney and didnt have ? else to say. its ok. you're a lame. Im a lame too. thats why im on the IC right now with you. But the disrespect stops here. at me and whoever ever else is from cleveland and wanna step up. ? this ? .
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I know you love cleveland. i think you from here. dude, how da ? else would you know about the racist coach in richmond heights? i didnt say nothing when you posted. Richmond heights aint cleveland. doesnt even boarder cleveland.

Why diss me man? why put me down because of bad decisions a sports team made?

Im with you guys. i hate the cavs team too. I want to wizards to get their first road win again us. why not? lets all capitalize off this.

but im tellin u guys, its now personal. dont talk about my town and dont talk about lebron's momma. say what you want about the cavs, but dont be disrepectful.

word. i feel you. their sports teams are wack. we've all come to accept that. and sports teams shouldn't be a reflection on the city.

so lets talk about crime and education in cleveland.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao @ ? in here gettin mad. just jokes man. no need 2 get angry.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    lmao @ ? in here gettin mad. just jokes man. no need 2 get angry.

yes, it is a need to get angry mr mod man. Its ? up that every single muthafuckin day, there is a thread putting down the city of cleveland. and dont think youre special because every single day, there is a yahoo news story about some ill ? about our town.

when is enough enough. we fight the battles within each other. we fight the battles on talk radio but we only preaching to the choir.

yall aint gonna keep ? on us without someone saying something back. yall been doing it all year. since lebitch left. since back when lebitch was on our team.

how can you diss my city when you from a small town who has only 1 law enforcement person. the sheriff.
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yes, it is a need to get angry mr mod man. Its ? up that every single muthafuckin day, there is a thread putting down the city of cleveland. and dont think youre special because every single day, there is a yahoo news story about some ill ? about our town.

when is enough enough. we fight the battles within each other. we fight the battles on talk radio but we only preaching to the choir.

yall aint gonna keep ? on us without someone saying something back. yall been doing it all year. since lebitch left. since back when lebitch was on our team.

how can you diss my city when you from a small town who has only 1 law enforcement person. the sheriff.

? shut ya trap. Ol whinin ass ?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

? quit being a ? crybaby. ur constant ? and moanin aint gonna make ppl stop so just laugh about and move on, homie.
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited February 2011
    Options

yall aint gonna keep ? on us without someone saying something back. yall been doing it for years. since lebitch left. since back when lebitch was on our team.

fixed......
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? quit being a ? crybaby. ur constant ? and moanin aint gonna make ppl stop so just laugh about and move on, homie.

aint you a mod tho? arent you the one who is suppose to regulate ? like this? you shittin on me when EVERYBODY (except for me) ? on you as much as they do my town. im speaking facts and you "actin like da other posters." now laughing at my city is one thing, but laughing at me personally is another. and they are laughing at you personally. guess what D.D.S?, im not on the city of cleveland payroll. im representin. you work for the IC. you get dogged by these fools and finally, the joke aint on you, so u joinin the ? and trying to your nut too at the expense of cleveland and me.

facts. this is really happening. u ? with me first. i dont ? with mods because i will mess around and verbally hurt yall feelings and get my account closed. So i leave it alone. it aint that serious. I can ride for my town and i know what my town is about. ? funny on the internet, but it aint funny when i step outside. true story. beastmode all day everyday. pitbull stare downs. what chu kno about dat?

stay in yo lane "mod." real talk. and P.S. i dont appreciate you callin me a "? " on this IC. u pose to be a mod tho right? is that fair? we getting degraded by mods now? thats whats poppin on the IC right now? getting abused by the powers that be? watch ya mouth yo. you dont talk to me like that. u have a responsibility to be bigger than the rest of these idiots that post in this forum.

if u could be the bigger man you would but you cant. u actin like them.

(all for the sake of defending my city.)
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dee112 wrote: »
    fixed......

hey ? rag, imma tell you like i tell everyone else: i's donts be needin u do be fixing my ? .
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Things to do in boring ass cleveland:
    Get a good corned beef sandwich with the mustard and the swiss and the rye and the pickle.

get a good polish boy.

go see a major professional sports team.

hit up a cool ass sports bar and you know it will be drama free (winkin lizard, bw3's, scorchers)

valley view movie theater. (the 3-D movies there is off the hook!)

go to an over 30 bar (Top notch black womens, grown, no stuck up funny business)

go to church (why? the word rules the black church in this town)

listen to the radio (we got everything. hiphop. r&b. rock. talk. sports talk.) you small towners only got top 40 to listen to.

Watch the news and stare at sharon reed in awe. (clevelanders, yall know you do it too)

hit up a museum. (take your pick)

go visit family (something to do)

2iadcnk.gif.....................
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh @ Cleveland being on a 25 game Nasing streak

smh @ Cleveland winning the game but the loser team still getting player of the game