your GF/BF standing you up

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
what do you do when this keeps happening? like they say they're gonna come by your crib, but then hours pass, no phone call, they aint answering their phone or texts. It's now the NEXT morning when they decide to hit you up. With their usual excuse of "i fell asleep." i dont think cheating is involved, but i dont put anything past anyone tho. This like the 3rd time this month something like this happened. & ppl standing me up ? me off just about more than anything cuz its disrespecful as ? . i went off thru text messages last night and now they got the nerve to be mad at me SMH. If your S/O keeps standing u up, is that a good reason to break up wit them?

Comments

• letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what do you do when this keeps happening? like they say they're gonna come by your crib, but then hours pass, no phone call, they aint answering their phone or texts. It's now the NEXT morning when they decide to hit you up. With their usual excuse of "i fell asleep." i dont think cheating is involved, but i dont put anything past anyone tho. This like the 3rd time this month something like this happened. & ppl standing me up ? me off just about more than anything cuz its disrespecful as ? . i went off thru text messages last night and now they got the nerve to be mad at me SMH. If your S/O keeps standing u up, is that a good reason to break up wit them?

i would be ? livid. that's one of the ultimate disrespects. all they have to do is CALL or even text you and say they aint coming or they dont WANNA go out or whatever. but to just outright dont show up, dont call, dont come by, and leave you hanging like that is so inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful, it makes you feel like you are just dismissed as nothing and they dont give a ? . to call the next morning and say "i fell asleep" that would only make me angrier. i wouldnt ? with that person anymore.
  • letstrythisagain
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that'll make me hit somebody seriously. i would feel THAT disrespected.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i would be ? livid. that's one of the ultimate disrespects. all they have to do is CALL or even text you and say they aint coming or they dont WANNA go out or whatever. but to just outright dont show up, dont call, dont come by, and leave you hanging like that is so inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful, it makes you feel like you are just dismissed as nothing and they dont give a ? . to call the next morning and say "i fell asleep" that would only make me angrier. i wouldnt ? with that person anymore.

yea i feel u. ? that got me was, they didnt even call the next morning to explain. all i got was ? text messages. And still aint call me. Man ? had me mad a ? when they ignored my call this mornin talkin bout some "i dont feel like talkin right now cuz i know where that ? is gonna go."
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea i feel u. ? that got me was, they didnt even call the next morning to explain. all i got was ? text messages. And still aint call me

you should investigate. she has lack of respect for you, im sure she would feel the same if the tables were turned. talk to yo girl bout this ? , nip it in the bud
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My last girl did this aLOT. It didn't help that it was my first serious relationship, and she probably had a few under her belt. When I would ask to meet up somewhere, she would agree initially, but then she didn't show up. We broke up, and then she kept texting me. She wanted to meet up somewhere, and I agreed to meet up. No show again. I gave her the walking papers... through text.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Finish her, that's straight up disrespectful. Make her think about how she treats you, if she chases you back give her one more chance.
  • smitty516
    smitty516 Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    you should investigate. she has lack of respect for you, im sure she would feel the same if the tables were turned. talk to yo girl bout this ? , nip it in the bud

word u most def should investigate cause it sounds a lot deeper than "I fell alseep" excuse, they most likely are not feelin u to a certain aspect to keep standin u up like that cause no one who truly cares for their gf/bf is gonna let the other person worry about them all night and then noncholantly give the fell asleep excuse, whoever they are is just being discreetly disrespectful to u.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My last girl did this aLOT. It didn't help that it was my first serious relationship, and she probably had a few under her belt. When I would ask to meet up somewhere, she would agree initially, but then she didn't show up. We broke up, and then she kept texting me. She wanted to meet up somewhere, and I agreed to meet up. No show again. I gave her the walking papers... through text.

yea this my first real relationship too. so i find myself trippin out when this kinda ? happens. cuz i be thinking i dont even ? wit relaltionships, and when i do get into one I gotta deal wit this ? . im used to random ppl blowing me off, but if im with you in a damn relationship..that kinda ? is grounds for termination
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited December 2010
    Options
    smitty516 wrote: »
    word u most def should investigate cause it sounds a lot deeper than "I fell alseep" excuse, they most likely are not feelin u to a certain aspect to keep standin u up like that cause no one who truly cares for their gf/bf is gonna let the other person worry about them all night and then noncholantly give the fell asleep excuse, whoever they are is just being discreetly disrespectful to u.

they were smokin last night when i last talked to them. and they sounded sleepy as hell. and i know green usually knocks them out. but weed aint no reason to let 12 hours go by without hitting me up. yes, 12 hours.
    i can honestly say i dont ever stand ppl up, so when it happens to me, it makes me ? livid.
  • smitty516
    edited December 2010
    Options
    they were smokin last night when i last talked to them. and they sounded sleepy as hell. and i know green usually knocks them out. but weed aint no reason to let 12 hours go by without hitting me up. yes, 12 hours.
    i can honestly say i dont ever stand ppl up, so when it happens to me, it makes me ? livid.

naw man weed dont make a chick forget 12 hours later, she on some other stuff cause if it happened once then cool u can pass it off but u said it happened a lot so thats a red flag that says she aint reliable and u cant build wit a chick who lacks basic consistency
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mayne drop that ? , i know one thing fo sho either she ? around on you, or she really aint feeling ya no more. So just fine a new ? !
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited December 2010
    Options
    smitty516 wrote: »
    naw man weed dont make a chick forget 12 hours later, she on some other stuff cause if it happened once then cool u can pass it off but u said it happened a lot so thats a red flag that says she aint reliable and u cant build wit a chick who lacks basic consistency

yea thats what im sayin. when i smoke, i might be knocked out for a lil bit. but not for no ? 12 hrs. unnaccaptable. i cant ? wit unreliable ppl. thats really like one of the worst character flaws u can have
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You share that girl
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    do it to her, see how she likes it
    or better yet, next 4 times she says she wanna come over say you busy
  • smitty516
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea thats what im sayin. when i smoke, i might be knocked out for a lil bit. but not for no ? 12 hrs. unnaccaptable. i cant ? wit unreliable ppl. thats really like one of the worst character flaws u can have

yep so like the general consensus is saying, drop her ass cause shorty is like being on a road and the road sign says street ends 2 miles ahead so ur best bet is to turn around a go another route
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    You share that girl

^ ^ ^ exactly what I was waitin' for. Surprised it took to the 2nd page.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hahaha, that's not your bf/gf cuz
  • yahh
    yahh Members Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Drop that ? . Matter fact just ignore her. That will make a female go crazy forreal. But if she cared for you in any type of way, she would go out her way just to see you. I hate when people stand me up, it's like why even agree to this. But when someone stand me up twice, usually they get the cut.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yahh wrote: »
    Drop that ? . Matter fact just ignore her. That will make a female go crazy forreal. But if she cared for you in any type of way, she would go out her way just to see you. I hate when people stand me up, it's like why even agree to this. But when someone stand me up twice, usually they get the cut.

yea ima just ignore their ass the next time they hit me up.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word, ? b bullshittin wit that, u would think if they wasnt feelin u they would b real n tell u..
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

end it bruh there is no excuse for that.I'm going thru that right now. I will respond with a more thorough reply when I get off the road lol
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is she morbidly obese? sometimes really fat people can have narcolepsy.
  • letstrythisagain
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea i feel u. ? that got me was, they didnt even call the next morning to explain. all i got was ? text messages. And still aint call me. Man ? had me mad a ? when they ignored my call this mornin talkin bout some "i dont feel like talkin right now cuz i know where that ? is gonna go."

yea that rite there would have me going to look for this person to HIT THEM. seriously we'd probably wind up fighting
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm so glad my lady don't do that to me. I've been stood up before, and it's lame, but it is what it is. Too many fish in the sea, and you have to play the role of a shark.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If I'm suppose to meet any female at a certain time and they don't answer phone, contact me hours before or within 30 minutes of me being at the place, they ass better be dead or got into a car accident . . . . .