Jay-z had the best catalog hands down!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Reason
From ? rd to bp3 yep its official jigga has it... I know yall bout to come in here talking bout master ace and ? nas and all the other ? but jigga gots it do u agree or disagree??

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i would take you serioulsy if it wasn't for your sig
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Looking at your top 10, I highly doubt you even listened to Jay Z's albums entirely. Smh ?
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it's catalog breh and no jigga don't have the goat catalog pac do.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    auraraps wrote: »
    looking at your top 10, i highly doubt you even listened to jay z's albums entirely. Smh ?

are u crazy?? Jay-z is my sec fave rapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Naw bra bra.... Naw.....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Man, ? Jay-Z

Damn u hate everybody i like huh
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What tha fucc is a cantalouge???????
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn u hate everybody i like huh

Jay is my favorite rapper. Its just so many damn Jay-Z threads
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Jay is my favorite rapper. Its just so many damn Jay-Z threads

jay yo fave rapper???? wow i didnt kno that i should drop sum knowledge on yo ass
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Best rap catalogs belong to 2pac, Ice Cube, Scarface, Outkast, Nas, BIG minus dem puffy cash grabs after his death, then Jay and Snoop dogg
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Best rap catalogs belong to 2pac, Ice Cube, Scarface, Outkast, Nas, BIG minus dem puffy cash grabs after his death, then Jay and Snoop dogg

? BIG had two albums.......
  • kacee139
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    ? BIG had two albums.......

thats the point 2 for 2 wit classics.. lol
  • kacee139
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh yea ni##as sleep on ghostface killah catalog
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the makaveli tapes alone ? on jays whole career lol real talk
  • urmybitch
    urmybitch Members Posts: 284
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Jay Z had the best cantalouge? What happened to the cantalouge? I think the best catalogs go to Dr. Dre, Scarface, Outkast, Common, Cube, Pac, Biggie, and Eminem even though he gets ? on all the time on here. There are a lot of underground rappers with good quality music but since we're sticking with the mainstream those are who I can think of with the best quality of music. Oh yeah Kanye should be mentioned also though I'm not the biggest fan of his recent music.
  • kacee139
    edited December 2010
    Options
    urmybitch wrote: »
    Jay Z had the best cantalouge? What happened to the cantalouge? I think the best catalogs go to Dr. Dre, Scarface, Outkast, Common, Cube, Pac, Biggie, and Eminem even though he gets ? on all the time on here. They're are a lot of underground rappers with good quality but since we're sticking with the mainstream those are who I can think of with the best quality of music. Oh yeah Kanye should be mentioned also though I'm not the biggest fan of his recent music.

Kanye had a cool streak until that autotune album lol - he deserves mention.
    50 catalog is sick if u add all his mixtape ? ..... curtis was underated imo
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The only notable Jay Z album isVol 1. 5/5 a personal classic. The best Jay Z album. His flow was flawless. His hustling raps were more mature and had a down home personal feel to them instead of the generic raps he spit on that boring ass RD. You can tell Jay Z put his heart into this album. Him and Ski were about to be legendary like Premier and Nas. I actually was listening to this album on x mas day when i was smoking with my lady. Sunshine is a BANGER it got 97 written all over it. He flowed his ass of on a million ?, imaginary player, where im from and friend or foe. he dismantled who you wit. the first time i heard that song on a clue tape i think i rewound it for a week straight. ? RD. He barely could ride the beats on RD. He was rapping like its no tommorow on Vol 1. Ill take Vol 1 over BP1 anyday. ? a jigga warrior. real ? know that Jay Z was killing ? on the mixtapes/albums in mid 97 until the summer of 98. when he dropped that lame ass money aint a thing that was like a red flag cause his lyrics were clearly bubblegum. The next thing you know I hear this ? talking about "bounce wit me" like he juvenile and can i get a what what like he trying to sound like uncle luke. ? traded his soul for riches on vol 2. vol 2 was a slap in the face to the people who bought and supported vol 1 and siw. it was a slap in the face to the real dj's who had to break the RD and Vol 1 records onto the streets, clubs and video outlets. it was also a slap in the face to his ownself. he was progressing as a mc lyrically because his flows on vol 1 were crazy and the production was laid back and "classy" instead of the dumbed down lazy flows,bells, whistles and sound effects all over that ? ass vol 2 album
  • dwade206
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The ? is a cantalogue by the way?
  • TheRicanKing
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The ? is a cantalogue by the way?

A classified list, in this case of good/great albums and achievements.
  • TheRicanKing
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    The only notable Jay Z album isVol 1. 5/5 a personal classic. The best Jay Z album. His flow was flawless. His hustling raps were more mature and had a down home personal feel to them instead of the generic raps he spit on that boring ass RD. You can tell Jay Z put his heart into this album. Him and Ski were about to be legendary like Premier and Nas. I actually was listening to this album on x mas day when i was smoking with my lady. Sunshine is a BANGER it got 97 written all over it. He flowed his ass of on a million ?, imaginary player, where im from and friend or foe. he dismantled who you wit. the first time i heard that song on a clue tape i think i rewound it for a week straight. ? RD. He barely could ride the beats on RD. He was rapping like its no tommorow on Vol 1. Ill take Vol 1 over BP1 anyday. ? a jigga warrior. real ? know that Jay Z was killing ? on the mixtapes/albums in mid 97 until the summer of 98. when he dropped that lame ass money aint a thing that was like a red flag cause his lyrics were clearly bubblegum. The next thing you know I hear this ? talking about "bounce wit me" like he juvenile and can i get a what what like he trying to sound like uncle luke. ? traded his soul for riches on vol 2. vol 2 was a slap in the face to the people who bought and supported vol 1 and siw. it was a slap in the face to the real dj's who had to break the RD and Vol 1 records onto the streets, clubs and video outlets. it was also a slap in the face to his ownself. he was progressing as a mc lyrically because his flows on vol 1 were crazy and the production was laid back and "classy" instead of the dumbed down lazy flows,bells, whistles and sound effects all over that ? ass vol 2 album

What are your thoughts on J-Cole?
  • dwade206
    edited December 2010
    Options
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    A classified list, in this case of good/great albums and achievements.

Word?!?!? That's what a "cantalogue" is? I thought I was tripping. Thanks for letting me know what a "cantalogue" is? What other "cantalogues" would you suggest, because they're so many "cantalogues" to choose from? I tell you, these "cantalogues" are fascinating!!!
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

You see, I knew you studied JayZ. This is the best JayZ hate post you ever posted. It allows discussion rather than you attepting to ether Jay out of pure hate/love.
  • jay rock
    jay rock Members Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jay z has a great catalog but he doesn't have the best in hip hop not by a longshot. nas, ghostface and tupac's catalog is greater.