The coming famine..........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:4-8

The new year has gotten off to a very interesting start. ? has given us the sign that something big is coming. Food prices have been steadily increasing if you haven't notice. And now animals are starting to die off "mysteriously" around the world. It's subtly coming my friends. Don't be caught unawares my brothers and sisters. Because when it hits, it will hit hard and fast. And whats happening now is nothing compared to whats REALLY coming. This is just pre-game warm-ups. If your trust is not in the Lord, you will not know what to do when it really gets hot and heavy. So I ask you my friends, will you come to the source of all life and receive your healing today?

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." Revelation 22:17

Comments

• motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have a question DoU why would it be necessary for an "all knowing" ? to have a judgement day if my fate has already been decided because there are no new facts to present why torment the "wicked" before sending them to hell it seems very petty and vindictive
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    I have a question DoU why would it be necessary for an "all knowing" ? to have a judgement day if my fate has already been decided because there are no new facts to present why torment the "wicked" before sending them to hell it seems very petty and vindictive

Because ? is Just my friend. If He wasn't He wouldn't give the wicked a chance to present their case before Him. ? will give everybody a fair trail and because it will be fair, the punishment rendered will be worthy. ? bless.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because ? is Just my friend. If He wasn't He wouldn't give the wicked a chance to present their case before Him. ? will give everybody a fair trail and because it will be fair, the punishment rendered will be worthy. ? bless.

So what kind of convos do you and ? have. Does he have fav sports team? What's his favorite drank.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:4-8

The new year has gotten off to a very interesting start. ? has given us the sign that something big is coming. Food prices have been steadily increasing if you haven't notice. And now animals are starting to die off "mysteriously" around the world. It's subtly coming my friends. Don't be caught unawares my brothers and sisters. Because when it hits, it will hit hard and fast. And whats happening now is nothing compared to whats REALLY coming. This is just pre-game warm-ups. If your trust is not in the Lord, you will not know what to do when it really gets hot and heavy. So I ask you my friends, will you come to the source of all life and receive your healing today?

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." Revelation 22:17

I was just talking about this w/the wife last night, when the famine hits a lot of folks are going to be hurting way worse than they are now... & im goin you don't celebrate the Most High's New Year during the month of Abib/apr? How can there be a "new" year in the winter when everything is dead..... You do know the pagan ? janus is the reason for the so call new year that everyone follows, but other than that...it's going down
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [Placeholder for when there is no famine]

Mass animal deaths have been happening since mass numbers of animals have existed.

[Google anchor post]
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    How can there be a "new" year in the winter when everything is dead.....

Of course, that is unless you live in other areas of the planet that have warmer weather in January, and throughout the entire year.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

but what I'm asking is why put me on trial when I have no new evidence to present or a case to argue ? allegedly already knows all that I've done and according to your response the punishment will be rendered regardless so why not just forgo the judgement day and just send me to hell
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What kind of prophecies are these? How big of a deal is it when someone predicts something as simple and easy as famine? wars? disease?

How is that some divine prophecy?

Nostradamus seen the same ? , said the same ? but is said to be "? " to believe in.

Is this just simple logic by the people back then? They seen it where they were and logically thought it out to be worse if the population were to grow?

Also, the claim to be Christ, isn't some prophecy either. It could've been happening at those times and said, "well look out for these cats too".

I find it funny that people trip out and say if you're not a believer, you'll be deceived. I don't see how that works. Many people who aren't religious will never be religious. So what makes anyone think anyone proclaiming to be "Christ" or "? " will be automatically deceived? This day and age we look at these ? and say, "You need help".

None of these so called prophecies have been mind blowing. Many of them hold a "symbolic" meaning, like Nostradamus or others, and can be easily applied to whatever you want.
  • Israelites
    edited January 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What kind of prophecies are these? How big of a deal is it when someone predicts something as simple and easy as famine? wars? disease?

How is that some divine prophecy?

Nostradamus seen the same ? , said the same ? but is said to be "? " to believe in.

Is this just simple logic by the people back then? They seen it where they were and logically thought it out to be worse if the population were to grow?

Also, the claim to be Christ, isn't some prophecy either. It could've been happening at those times and said, "well look out for these cats too".

I find it funny that people trip out and say if you're not a believer, you'll be deceived. I don't see how that works. Many people who aren't religious will never be religious. So what makes anyone think anyone proclaiming to be "Christ" or "? " will be automatically deceived? This day and age we look at these ? and say, "You need help".

None of these so called prophecies have been mind blowing. Many of them hold a "symbolic" meaning, like Nostradamus or others, and can be easily applied to whatever you want.

honestly the stuff going on now is nothing, the prophecy everyone needs to pay attention will go down in Jerusalem.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    honestly the stuff going on now is nothing, the prophecy everyone needs to pay attention will go down in Jerusalem.

Which is that? After that, what happens?
  • Israelites
    edited January 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Which is that? After that, what happens?

once the temple has been built, He (pope) will move to Jerusalem & set up his so call "christ" to fool the masses, they will make you worship this so call "christ" & will mark his followers...all this will lead into the great tribulation period which will come upon the whole world not just Jerusalem...